HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Halo 2 MM Problems

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iPkaboo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Halo 2 MM Problems Reply with quote
Tonight, I can't join matchmaking. It goes to step 1 then 2 but sits. No one joins and I sit there for 30 minutes until I back out. I can play in customs but I can't do ANY matchmkaing. I called 1-800-4-MY-XBOx and they dont be it was the discs (its doesnt work for COD2 either). They said it wasn't reading them. It is though, becasue I can play on XBL and of, just not in Matchmaking.

ANY help will be appreciated!

Thanks,
*Pka
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll try to research this for you, but since I don't have LIVE I can't do much.

If for any reason you guys see me NOT answering a question/topic, it's either because I haven't seen it yet, or I'm busy trying to find an answer to it. Or I don't have an answer and I'm just frustrated like you. Confused We'll all do our best though Smile

Farewell 343 Guilty Spark
0={====>
iPkaboo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks. I've been on the phone with 1-800-4-My-XBox for over 4 hours now. I've talked to many people and now I am supposed to get a call from an executive, since all of the managers, supervisors, and about 8 employees can't figure it out. This is crazy. They have told me to do everything. I've been to my family settings, typing in passwords, and signing in about 40-50 times in the past hour alone. DOn't mean to clutter this up with unimportant info, but Im crazy tired now, not to mention in a lot of pai from typing and stuff. It's killer.

Please, anyone, if you can help....

...help!

THANKS!

*Pka Mad
iPkaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ho K. So now Im moved up on the 'exectutive' calling list. Theu never called.

They didn't do anything, but now, its working. Weird eh? Maybe this should go in the 360 Glitch thread, but the casue is unknown even by them.

Thanks anyway PO-|-S!

*Pka
NOBLE STABBlNGS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pkabooicu wrote:
Thanks. I've been on the phone with 1-800-4-My-XBox for over 4 hours now. I've talked to many people and now I am supposed to get a call from an executive, since all of the managers, supervisors, and about 8 employees can't figure it out. This is crazy. They have told me to do everything. I've been to my family settings, typing in passwords, and signing in about 40-50 times in the past hour alone. DOn't mean to clutter this up with unimportant info, but Im crazy tired now, not to mention in a lot of pai from typing and stuff. It's killer.

...help!

THANKS!

*Pka Mad

dude that sucks, that was just a glitch that happened to a lot of people for whatever reason...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
itz_neo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pkabooicu wrote:

...help!

THANKS!

*Pka Mad
LOL yea ive been there and its really frustrating, even more when the makers dont understand there own product :/
pattywack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
princeofthesword wrote:
I'll try to research this for you, but since I don't have LIVE I can't do much.

If for any reason you guys see me NOT answering a question/topic, it's either because I haven't seen it yet, or I'm busy trying to find an answer to it. Or I don't have an answer and I'm just frustrated like you. Confused We'll all do our best though Smile

Farewell 343 Guilty Spark
0={====>

If you want one i have a couple 2 months laying around. Oh and this hapened to me before. Try unpluging your router and wait for like 10 min and see if that gets it for u.

(_< o o o o o WAKA WAKA WAKA
Mr N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmmm... this problem can be cause by your NAT settings. Most users NAT setting is set to OPEN, meaning they can connect to anyone they desire (i.e. in MM). Some connections, for whatever reason, have strict or moderate filtering, meaning you can only connect to certain people (I am unaware of the criteria for who you can and cannot connect to). Anyways, to check this, go into Network Settings on your 360 and go to "Test Xbox Live Connection". Check the NAT setting (should be the last one). I can't remember, but I believe this is either a router or ISP setting.
devilsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeh it might be the bungie servers becuase once matchmaking didn't work me and my friends had no level and we just got stuck at stage 2. its something to do with bungie not the 360 because i have had this twice now. good it working for you know! Razz
Daleks United
Plug 'n' Pray
Plug 'n' Pray

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
IF your level is not displayed for ranked matches, it will not find a game.

What level are you, and on what playlist? Do you see any mathced players at any point?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: