HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Knowing where your enemy is?!?!?!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gothneedles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Knowing where your enemy is?!?!?! Reply with quote
I was playing a Custom Game, I was on REd team and Switched to blue, Someone quit and someone joined and it hit blue Screen, when i came back i was Red, and i seen other red teams way points but when i hit back it shown i was on Blue, and also i Freindly fire was off so i couldn't kill anyone on Blue!. and i couldn't see blues way points. When i switched to Blue, i was red and seen Red's way points but couldn't kill Blue, only red.

anyone encounter that Yet?

its was Team Low Swat. idk if it matters though

Didn't have a vcr to catch it
h2master

Location: in the landfill room where no one else can get in :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Knowing where your enemy is?!?!?! Reply with quote
gothneedles wrote:
I was playing a Custom Game, I was on REd team and Switched to blue, Someone quit and someone joined and it hit blue Screen, when i came back i was Red, and i seen other red teams way points but when i hit back it shown i was on Blue, and also i Freindly fire was off so i couldn't kill anyone on Blue!. and i couldn't see blues way points. When i switched to Blue, i was red and seen Red's way points but couldn't kill Blue, only red.

anyone encounter that Yet?

its was Team Low Swat. idk if it matters though

Didn't have a vcr to catch it

You have just killed a blind child, congratulations.
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Keep it civil guys *rubs eyes*

But no, I've never heard of this, even though I don't have LIVE. Sounds like something went wrong with the match, though, through lag or whatnot rather than the Box. But strange, nonetheless. I'll live this open so you can hopefully get an answer, but keep the answers polite guys.

Farewell 343 Guilty Spark
0={====>
bkblabber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
this happened to someone standbying when they got a bluescreen on a zombies game on lockout. he could sword his teammates n stuff but not kell em and it was a team terror.
viper_1986_1986

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
has happend to me on normal xbox with split screen and xbox live.
my brother changed teams on our xbox. But everyone else saw him on the same team.
So on ours he could KILL his allies, and that team, who he killed, would get a point. But on our screen he was killing his friends, while everyone saw him getting the other team.

It has happend twice now Smile
Smacky12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've only heard of it on Xbox, not 360. Please ask in the Q&A sticky from ow on.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: