HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Trick Request/Idea Sticky *UPDATED* Thursday, December 29
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DominoEffect

Location: Hanging out with POTS and KORHAL in the Index chamber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've got one for you...

Metropolis: Ghost launch to the scarab gun. In single player. Only sputnik can be active. Ghost MUST make it up in working condition! I got like 3/4 of the way up and stuck the ghost Sad
unggoy89

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Im pretty sure someone has done this before, but can someone make a comilation of ALL the ridable pelicans/phantoms???
I am CrazyNinja

Location: The Cairo Station cutscene elevator trying to get to the hangar......damn locked doors.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Has anyone ever seen a weaponless Brute standing up in a spectre??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LittLeBunny2o5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Note: These below were done, but not by me.

#5: Bring a hunter with you to the end.

Hysteria wrote:
Get a hunter to the end of outskirts.

#6: Elite in 'hog at the water wall.
';..;' The Grunt ';..;' wrote:
I have an idea. Get a warthog on the Water Wall WITH an enemy elite in the gunner. I suggest the invincible hog and some grenades along with sputnik.

Asura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I assume somebody's already launched out of Regret with the elevator? It's too easy to have not been done. Can you make it to the bottom of the lake in SP on foot? Korhal suggested I do some sword flying but I got 1.1 update.
General Darthy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
How about getting a ghost to the control room in Great Journey. No mods, no skulls, and no other vehicles.
Terminator

Location: watchin TV or crying in frustration over millions of failed tricks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
rofl^^^ thats been done with every vehicle, and even a dumb brute Laughing not trying to sound mean though, sry
General Darthy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh. Well, I got nuttin.
WonkierBubble

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
General Darthy wrote:
How about getting a ghost to the control room in Great Journey. No mods, no skulls, and no other vehicles.

In case you didn't notice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kwinse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
WonkierBubble wrote:
General Darthy wrote:

In case you didn't notice.
? You can just drive them up there, no skulls needed... and somebody even gotten a ghost down in the water before the "Backseat Driver" part with some wall riding on the lone bridge...
The Glitching God

Location: In my secret layer, plotting to take over the world before bungie does. Muhahaha GT: General AI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Heres one:

On metropolis, find a way to get from one platform to the platform right beside it where the scarab gun is. NO vihicle launching, but you can launch yourself...

God Speed... Marathon
dark stranger!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: jak a banshee on the metropolis bridge Reply with quote
im not sure if this has ben done?
but right befor you enter the tunnel after the bridge that the two wraiths come out
jak a banshee and find a way throu the invisable wall. Skull Skull Master Chief .
Terminator

Location: watchin TV or crying in frustration over millions of failed tricks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
sry dude, very old
Unggoy King

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Use the floating SMGs at the end of QZ to kill a person in the cutscene(probably a brute, since the Sarge and Keyes are invincible, and Tartarus is almost so). I've been able to get them in the cutscene, but not pointed correctly for a kill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chaoscaboose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have an idea on killing the heretic in the level 'Oracle':
When you get to the area where he runs towards the force field door (Before cutting the cables). I was messing around with sputnik and I chased him, lunged at the sentinal and was behind him, when he jumped I swung and was gonna sword cancel but forgot to hit 'X'; instead, I hit the heretic and he flew to the left.

The request:
Can some people try and hit him into the elevator shaft, I think the fall timer will kill him.
Enanito

Location: wondering where i'll land as i'm spinning wildly through the air in a ghost GT: Enanito

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
a fall timer will not kill an invincible character. the only time the heretic dies is when you fight him in the boss battle
kwinse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Plus the fall timer doesn't kill you when you go down the elevator shaft later, when there aren't those kill barriers all over. >_>

If you want proof of fall timers not killing invincibles, more specifically the heretic leader, check out this topic.
DominoEffect

Location: Hanging out with POTS and KORHAL in the Index chamber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
kwinse wrote:

You can just drive them up there, no skulls needed... and somebody even gotten a ghost down in the water before the "Backseat Driver" part with some wall riding on the lone bridge...

That 'someone' was me in my farewell to Campaign video...Not really hard, I did it on accident a few times during speedruns before I realized I could screw with it. Smile
Ash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Glitching God wrote:
Heres one:

On metropolis, find a way to get from one platform to the platform right beside it where the scarab gun is. NO vihicle launching, but you can launch yourself...

God Speed... Marathon

You mean launch from one of the twin bridges to the other one (the one with the SG?)

I was going to suggest that too Laughing

I might actually attempt it; it seems doable enough, even for a nub like me Huhwha?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Unggoy King

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
See if Johnson will get inside a Spectre (right where you rescue the marines) before the Scarab shield activates and prevents you from getting in. Then take him out and see if he's in the cutscene... if nothing else, you could put the Spectre right next to you and there'd be two Johnsons in the cutscene.
Nots Good

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I got one.

Activate thunderstrom skull and play through Cairo Station on easy and get the ultra elites to activate their swords....then after that try to get as many as you can to the point where you see Miranda and Johnson

I've tried this a lot, its REALLY hard not to get assassinated.....fun none the less, though.
V3CK!N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i have a challenge: get the scarab gun on outskirts, then go back and put it on the floor, then activate IWHBYD skull! that would probally be the easiest IWHBYD fight ever!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChaosSniper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
is it possible to launch with anything from the beginning of delta halo to the top of Mt. Regret (i think its called that)

or to launch the soccer ball to the end of metro?
Naraku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't think the Scarab Gun/IWHBYD thing is possible. If I remember correctly, it disappears when you go through the warp zone, but I may be mistaken. Anyway, my trick request is to make Half-Jaw (the white, invincible Elite) fly at the end of Sacred Icon, but instead of just making him fly, get a video of riding him while he flys up. I tried this, but only got a couple of feet up before I fell off because he hit a ceiling of the debris that we were under.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: