HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

what do you mean by "turn on a skull"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ironman3016

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: what do you mean by "turn on a skull" Reply with quote
I notice alot of members saying you need to have (ie.) sputnik turned on when referring to tricking. If you're not modding, once you pick up a particular skull like sputnik can you turn it on or off. The only skull I have gotten was Blind simply because I only played online multiplayer with Halo and only recently have started the campaigns and I know with Blind for example you have to reboot your XBOX in order to turn off Blind, is that the same for all the skulls. And if you're not modding and need sputnik and black eye on do you need to go through the levels and pick them up each time you turn on your XBOX or can you save the effects?

Thanks for taking the time to reply with a simple answer. I know this is cake for most on here but remember the forum is still about learning, and for some like myself we are still at the preschool stage.

And does anybody have a file showing how to obtain sputnik? All the playable files I have found are corrupt and won't play, thanks for the help guys.
Samus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes when you turn off your Xbox all skulls will be deactivated....
and if you want to have the skulls all the time just get a checkpoint before you pick it up and then you should be able to get the skull whenever you want Smile
if you're not modding and need sputnik and black eye on do you need to go through the levels and pick them up each time you turn on your XBOX or can you save the effects?
you have to pick them up
Kusanagi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
have saved profiles..tats my advice
EternalSlayer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah, I have a profile for each skull, means you have to devote half your XBox memory to skulls though Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
-ChaosKnight-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah, Iron,man, here's what you do.
1. Start a new profile.
2. Name it after the skull you want to activate at will.
3. Play through High Charity on easy on co-op with the new profile to unlock all levels.
4. Play through desired skull's level until you get to the skull.
5. Make sure you have a checkpoint near the skull.(i.e., not real far away where it takes a while to pick up the skull.)
6. Pick up skull, then save and quit.
7. Make sure you never use that profile for anything other than picking up that skull, (no using that profile to trick/launch) otherwise, you will have to do it all over again.

Hope this helps Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: