HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

equipment and cov ST Q

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 1 and 2, PC and CE Modding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cloud16

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: equipment and cov ST Q Reply with quote
H2 ok how do i make it to where you can hold more then 4 nades and more then 2 weapons
edit: ok new Q how do you give the base of the cov sniper tower more power so the pod floats higher or if the pod is gone it will launch you higher

Last edited by Cloud16 on Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hellfire16uk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
more than 2 weapons as in Duel weild ??

just open dothalo go to any gun and hit Duel Weild"

EDIT: or sword
uberfoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
he means 2 weapons as in he wants to have like 3 weapons to switch between i think.
BKMSTR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
To pick up more weapons you have to check a box. I don't member which one exactly. It's like hold more than 1 weapon. Check the tag editor for the weapon tag. It's in there where dual wield is.

For the nades it won't show that you have more than 4 but it won't go down until you reach 3.
XxSilencedDea†hxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you want to hold three weapons, make your bipd the grunt's and fix everything, and in-game dual weild a weapon and instead of dual weilding it you will just pick it up and you can switch through 3 different weapons. Smile

-Silenced Double Dead
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BKMSTR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
XxSilencedDea†hxX wrote:
If you want to hold three weapons, make your bipd the grunt's and fix everything, and in-game dual weild a weapon and instead of dual weilding it you will just pick it up and you can switch through 3 different weapons. Smile

-Silenced Double Dead

That's what you do doing my thing. Like in outbreak (I think) by Pyroman you always have the knife. That's what it will do.
©F1N3ST®

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
For the watch tower, try setting the speed in the mach tag higher, i dont know if this will work though.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 1 and 2, PC and CE Modding Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: