HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

high speed pelican platform

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: high speed pelican platform Reply with quote
http://ducain.org/hihforum/viewtopic.php?t=96184

On the trick i talk about in this post (secret pelican paltform) i used this pelican platform on the level regret right after the second elevator surfaces and the pelican arrives i rode the pelican all the way over to the end of delta halo.

Method: I grenade jumped up to the top of the pelican when it came and droped off marines. When the pelican began to turn in the direction of the end of delta halo I made my way onto the pelican platform and had to readjust a couple of times do to the speed but i made it over no problem.

can someone with a captur card or video camera please make a vid of this? I have no way of recording it. So this would be appreciated.
S.W.A.T. Sniper

Location: Team Snipers 8v2 with xXxCocoFangxXx as my partner.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OOO! I'll see what i can do! That sounds really awesome. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
illidan the hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm really bad at pelican riding, phantom too.

illidan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: