HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Is There Any Chance?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » General Modding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Is There Any Chance? Reply with quote
Alright im going to remod my box but i have a new hdd. for some reason my MA save will not load in MA. It just says unknown for controls difficulty and current level. I couldn't find the save i used before. I did get the krayzie save from xbins

Last edited by Jesus on Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MasterSniper911

Location: Making a more Politically, Grammatically, and Spellingly correct post than your's|Canadian and Proud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmm go back to your old pic Jesus I didnt know it was you... I would bet you went on Live before wanting to remod your Xbox. If so I would suggest deleteing the Entire folder of MA (including the save) get a fresh NEW save of Xbins and make sure its the most updated and newest save he makes. Next, make sure your Action Replay is working fine. Download Save and put on Xbox if it still doesnt work are you sure you used that game before for modding also what save did you use as it may affect what it did. XBL might put an invisible update on if you ever play Mechassualt or maybe anygame so do some investigateing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
alright ill try that thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
sorry for the double post but YES! that worked! i just deleted almost everything off my HDD except some halo files and it worked! <3
MasterSniper911

Location: Making a more Politically, Grammatically, and Spellingly correct post than your's|Canadian and Proud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have no fear when MasterSniper is here Smile man I really need some help with that... Batman?!? Get me a motto STAT!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » General Modding Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: