HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Java IRC not Working in IE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Frontpage Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Java IRC not Working in IE Reply with quote
I was just on my moms laptop and the java irc wasn't working. Then i moved to my dads PC and it still didn't work. so i moved to my PC and it still didn't work >.>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GreekXboxMaster
In the Flesh
In the Flesh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Could you include the version of Internet Explorer your using on your laptop/PC. And by not working, is the page not loading at all, or are you just not getting the ability to connect to the IBO server?

-GXM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Raiden47
Canadian Wingman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
GreekXboxMaster wrote:
Could you include the version of Internet Explorer your using on your laptop/PC. And by not working, is the page not loading at all, or are you just not getting the ability to connect to the IBO server?

-GXM

it reroutes back to HIH.org.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jesus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well for me it just sits there with a grey screen. I also tried on the IE on my computer and it also didn't work
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ducain
The Ogre > You
The Ogre > You

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is a java applet, and java functions may not be enabled on some browsers.

Java requires a plug-in to work in most cases (I believe). I assure you it does work on both IE and FF.
Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
okay, thanks duke
Nugwin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hm, Its not working for me either. I am using firefox. ANd WHen I click the little puzzle, it says no plug ins found and the sort. Can anyone give me the link for it? Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Frontpage Issues All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: