HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

NEED HELP CLEANING DISCS!1!1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVIL LEPRACAN

Location: in a nexus of portals that can send me anywhere in the universe, or in a janitors closet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: NEED HELP CLEANING DISCS!1!1 Reply with quote
My Halo 2 wont work on my 360, it has alot of scratches even though it never leaves my x box, i need help cleaning it, plz pm me any remedies.

ty, in advance
baseball

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I heard toothpaste, but I have never tried it and I wouldn't, but I have heard of that working. I would just try and see if you can buy a disk cleaning set. Only about $10 most likely.
Megad0rk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: How to keep your disc clean. Reply with quote
The easiest way to clean it is getting a disc cleaner set. but to keep it clean is fairly easy and safe.
There are these little disc protectors called "disc condoms" (aka Disc Protectors) u can put them on your disc and play it on your xbox without taking it out of the covering! walah disc is fully protected!!
but just incase buy a set of the disc protectors or else it will ware out and your disc will be damaged Laughing
CabooseJr

Location: stuck in the frikin glass on collosus cause Church said there was a moldy cookie that looked tasty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i use car wax on my discs, it works perfectly
xXxZODIACxXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok, take a dab of toothpaste, and put it on the scratches, then tape a piece of paper to a flat, hard surface, then wet the paper, so it turns clear, like paper does, then just take it and rub 'em together until it is good again, if you want to test it first, take a game you don't care about and do it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Armedslayer17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i used rubbing alcohol on my doa4 when i forgot my 360 was on and i picked it up Flooded But anyway it works perfectly now.
xXxZODIACxXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Armedslayer17 wrote:
i used rubbing alcohol on my doa4 when i forgot my 360 was on and i picked it up Flooded But anyway it works perfectly now.

i wouldn't use those things, it's not good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ritcheyz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gamestop sells game scratch remover, and it works if you use it right.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: