HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Terminal Train Fort building contest.For info, IRC: #contest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » XBL/XBC Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=NN Nightmare=-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Terminal Train Fort building contest.For info, IRC: #contest Reply with quote
Ok, so i was sitting here modding when i thought we should have a mod fort building contest. So how it works is i host a game, with a Forts gametype, with train shooting mods and box shooting mods and so forth.

Rules:
-You have 1 hour to build the fort(plenty of time, and if you mess up bad then u have the option to restart the game ONCE).

-You may also have one partner to help you.

- Once the fort is finished, shoot a flag where it is clearly visible, during the game there will be judges(who will not participate in the contest, conflict of interest and all, I will be in it, but not judging).

-Other mods are not allowed.(yet if you have a suggestion for what you want something to shoot out present them to me and ill do it.

-Purposeful killing of any judges, I, or your partner will get you disqualified.

-The fort will be on Terminal, you can choose to do the whole thing, or only certain sections.

The contest will be held Friday March, 10.. no specific time yet. so if you want to sign up reply here with your gamertag your partner(if any).

So get to posting!

Judges

Skuee

EternalSlay3r

pastelslickric

Contestants:

NN Shinoubi - no partner yet.

XxSilentDeathxX- no partner yet.

Pig Farker- No partner.

LevelNext- P0ptarts

Last edited by -=NN Nightmare=- on Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
spiderhog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
LevelNext is my gammer and ma friend p0ptarts will be my partner and can we use our high jump mod so we can make a high fort please?
-=NN Nightmare=-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
spiderhog wrote:
LevelNext is my gammer and ma friend p0ptarts will be my partner and can we use our high jump mod so we can make a high fort please?
sorry, cant use the high jump, gotta make it fair for the nonmodders...
Agent ME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh, I'm probably not going to do this, I just was commenting in the other thread I like the idea.

But I'd think twice about the trains, because someone could easily run in, shoot unremovable trains everywhere, and screw everything up. And trains are very unpredictable, about how they'll spawn, what direction, and so on.

You should try out the idea of a series of [itmc]'s that spawn different types of vehicles. Then after someone grabs a vehicle, another one would respawn in about 20 seconds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
-=NN Nightmare=-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Agent ME wrote:
Oh, I'm probably not going to do this, I just was commenting in the other thread I like the idea.

But I'd think twice about the trains, because someone could easily run in, shoot unremovable trains everywhere, and screw everything up. And trains are very unpredictable, about how they'll spawn, what direction, and so on.

You should try out the idea of a series of [itmc]'s that spawn different types of vehicles. Then after someone grabs a vehicle, another one would respawn in about 20 seconds.
Thats why they find a trusty partner, the judges dont come into the game until the fort is finished, and i record the fort before the judges come, I wouldnt mess anything up, and trains are predictable, we make forts all the time with them, you just have to know how to aim... about the itmc, Why? I can, but i dont see why.
pastelslickric

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
send me an invite ill be a judge.im good at judging things lol!

GAMERTAG:pastelslickric
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » XBL/XBC Requests All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: