HIH frontpage
Log in to check your private messages
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff


iHOP... how could you. My thoughts about what happened.

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo Jumping Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JM l Gimmpy666

Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Location: Tsawwassen, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: iHOP... how could you. My thoughts about what happened. Reply with quote
Ok, I know a lot of you people don't really care, cause it's just another Jump Clan right? Well wrong. This clan was amazing, they all got along amazingly. Released videos that blew peoples minds away, like Waffles and Beyond, and iHOP episode 1. Then serisouly? WHAT HAPPENED!? You guys were in the middle of makign iHOP episode 2. Then your guy's Fun Jumps, video came out that was aweomse. Really showed all of yours guys's skills. Especially you Z4KK and Bowser64. You guys are amazing. AND YOUR STACKS! Don't even get me started. You guys's video were as entertaining as any of Jump Tactics, and you were just as skilled. Now what happened. How can a clan who has accomplished so much, in such a short amount of time. Just bomb and fall apart... Whatever happened between you guys, work it out, no matter what bothers you between eachother, just work it out. Nothing that small should brake a part a clan as good as this one. Seriously get back together. I think everyone would like to see what iHOP had up there sleeve for the future.

How many people want to see iHOP back:

Yes = 5

No = 1

-Gimmpy


Last edited by JM l Gimmpy666 on Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:11 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
l KILLER 047 l

Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Location: www.halospoons.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I agree with that one. I always see them all playing in games with each other still so I don't know.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
the bus

Joined: 26 Feb 2006

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
no chance for ihop to get back together there is one person that held the clan back from when i was init to recently... zakk, he did some really stupid schlapskie and pissed people off never me this is what i hear, he scared jp (jACKPOT) AND THEN MADE PEOPLE PEONS SO THEY LEFT.... this is what i hear and oneeasy told me he is done with it there was to much happening that no one else saw... i dont want to get into details about all of it... was a great clan tho the best group of guys i ever jumped with

Last edited by the bus on Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message
JM l dyeguy112

Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Location: Your Moms Bed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Exactly please get back together im a wreck without you guys together in one vid. I was really lookin forward to Ep. 2. I mean cmon you guys are our compettion for Mayhem ep. 3 vs. Ihop ep. 2. Like the Gimmp said you guys are awesome. In my Opinion you guys are better than JT. Please think of the times you guys had in makin vids and just jumping. I mean you guys are Like Shaq and Kobe back when the lakers were good. Now look at them theyr' nothing. You guys do damage against other vids in This jumping discussion. Well hope to see you guys in ep. 2.

-dyeguy112


<3One easy
<3 Z4kk
<3Scoring
<3bowser
<3swing
<3IHOP
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JM l Gimmpy666

Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Location: Tsawwassen, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
But the clan has so much potential. I know if they just get throught the past, and push their problems aside, they'll see how much they actually can accomplish. Z4KK is an amazing jumper, I know he can be annoying and hard to deal with sometimes, but who can't. I mean I try and be as nice and generous as much as I can, but sometimes you just can't handle it anymore, and you blow up. Probally everyone at one point or another said that a certian clan will never get back together, and that they're quitting jumping. Hell I know I did multiple times, ComicCoot did like 6 times, Hermanitis did. But they're still all doing it. Theres no reason to brake apart and amazing clan like iHOP over such a small event. You guys can easily work it out. Theres several people who are willing to help you guys. You guys even know that you can do it. SO WHY DELAY IT EVEN MORE! JUST GET BACK TOGETHER! we want to see more iHOP!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
JM l Gimmpy666

Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Location: Tsawwassen, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
JM l dyeguy112 wrote:
Exactly please get back together im a wreck without you guys together in one vid. I was really lookin forward to Ep. 2. I mean cmon you guys are our compettion for Mayhem ep. 3 vs. Ihop ep. 2. Like the Gimmp said you guys are awesome. In my Opinion you guys are better than JT. Please think of the times you guys had in makin vids and just jumping. I mean you guys are Like Shaq and Kobe back when the lakers were good. Now look at them theyr' nothing. You guys do damage against other vids in This jumping discussion. Well hope to see you guys in ep. 2.

-dyeguy112


<3One easy
<3 Z4kk
<3Scoring
<3bowser
<3swing
<3IHOP

AGREED x 1000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
the bus

Joined: 26 Feb 2006

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
gimppy there is so much more behind it im hoping oneeasy is posting right now on this subject letting you guys in on it... the people in the clan that led to the down fall were brotherice, bowser, zakk they isoclated them selves in the group not letting ne one join them, ignoring scoringhornet and oneeasykill, they are a very egotistic clan too like zakk wanting his credit on every thing. telling jp he was a crappy jumper and that he was usless in the clan. ahhhh just so much schlapskie people didnt see
View user's profile Send private message
JM l Gimmpy666

Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Location: Tsawwassen, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok I agree with Bus. But honesly guys ask yourself. Yes it is a big deal that someone can be that selfish. But if this topics seriously impacts you as much as we hope it does. Im sure that Z4KK, brotha, and Bowser will change. And get more people involved, but your guys don't need the help. You're unstopable together.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
the bus

Joined: 26 Feb 2006

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i do too gimpy they were great... its just oneeasy has to give it the green light, if they got every thing settled it would be fine but right now not looking so good oneeasy is just fed up with peoples schlapskie and maybe he just needs some time to settle but im not sure how this topic will make people react in the clan i hope its a wake up call for them but maybe not them three will just think they can make it on their own
View user's profile Send private message
Buddhacrane

Joined: 18 Jan 2005
Location: Where you least suspect it

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow, what a hoo har. To be honest if the likes of zakk and bowser honeslty were seperating themselves from the group and making themselves seem so good it's because all you lot encourage them. I mean really. You big them up so much that it's gonna end up going to their heads.

So you know who I reckon is to blame for Ihop falling apart, it's all the people making them seem so much better than they are. I wont deny they are a very good clan, but you know what, so were (are) Xteam illusionsX and other clans, do they get the respect they deserve though? no!

It always seems to happen, people get extra cred than they deserve simply because they're better known than other jumpers. Our first clan vid came out around the same time as Ihop's and it got so little feedback considering the amount of time and effort that was put into it and because of it half the members of my clan don't want to spend the effort making another one. Now I personally enjoy jumping just for the fun of it so I was never bothered, but it does make you wonder why some clans have to be put on such high pedastools.

I rest my case on saying that you may think I'm ranting, but isn't it you lot that have actually just gone and made a post to whine about poor old Ihop. Personally I'm just annoyed cause I keep getting reminded of these things. I only just released a video which was extremely similar to tabuto's jumping for fun vid, mine came out a few days b4, but mine has died an extremely quick death because all the really popular jumpers have only bothered to respond to his vid because he's more well known than I am, it's just so silly. And I don't blame the jumpers, I blame the people that will only respond to their own friends' posts

It's true that jumping has become far too competitive now, and it's like only certain people will reply to other people's vids and posts etc because they know them or they know they're popular.

I say leave the members of Ihop alone. If they want to reform thats up to them, but at the same time the individual members will still be able to contribute to their new clans, which can only be a good thing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JM l Gimmpy666

Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Location: Tsawwassen, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Buddhacrane. I agree and disagree with you. Yes its true more peoples videos get seen because of how well they're known. But to be honest. iHop isn't that big. The only really big clan still around is Jump Tactics. And I only made this topic because of how talented and there actually is no reason for them to fall apart. Do you think that people in the Juming community are automatically just popular. OF COURSE NOT. Everyone worked for there spot in the jumping community. I know I did. And just because your video came out before Tabuto's and cause he's more known then you is no reason to put down another clan. Maybe honestly you aren't that good. And maybe you just think you are. KNOW ONE KNOWS. I don't release videos to get known. I do it cause I enjoy seeing something on the internet that I made. That I created. It makes you feel good. I know I'd rather be not known and I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same. I hate beign asked daily to star in videos, and get friend requests sent. But it's what happens, you can't help it. You release a good video. and Thats the outcome. Some people enjoy it some people do. Deal with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
the bus

Joined: 26 Feb 2006

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exactly you have to earn your spot out here, its hard i know not to many people even know my name in these forums ye i consider myself a good/ descent jumper. ihop prospered not because they were so well known but because their videos took time perfection and people liked their stlye
View user's profile Send private message
[iH?] brotha icE

Joined: 06 Aug 2005
Location: www.halopoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
the bus wrote:
gimppy there is so much more behind it im hoping oneeasy is posting right now on this subject letting you guys in on it... the people in the clan that led to the down fall were brotherice, bowser, zakk they isoclated them selves in the group not letting ne one join them, ignoring scoringhornet and oneeasykill, they are a very egotistic clan too like zakk wanting his credit on every thing. telling jp he was a crappy jumper and that he was usless in the clan. ahhhh just so much schlapskie people didnt see


dont act like you know what is going on
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buddhacrane

Joined: 18 Jan 2005
Location: Where you least suspect it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes I agree with you guys. But perhaps it's just become too much of an elitist club around here lately. I think everyone needs to be abit more posotive and be more eager to comment on vids that people do.

I always try to leave some kind've comment on a vid that I see, be it bad or good because I just believe it's polite and that any jumper that makes a vid deserves a response no matter how bad it is because in the end they did make the effort and it's far less effort to comment on a vid than it is to make one Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JM l Gimmpy666

Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Location: Tsawwassen, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Buddhacrane wrote:
Yes I agree with you guys. But perhaps it's just become too much of an elitist club around here lately. I think everyone needs to be abit more posotive and be more eager to comment on vids that people do.

I always try to leave some kind've comment on a vid that I see, be it bad or good because I just believe it's polite and that any jumper that makes a vid deserves a response no matter how bad it is because in the end they did make the effort and it's far less effort to comment on a vid than it is to make one Wink
agreed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
westpoint507

Joined: 08 Oct 2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: its ok Reply with quote
its all ok guys...there is always one person in a clan who pisses ppl off...u learn to get by it and make friends with the person.. as far as im concerned...ihop still exists...each member is in a new clan...but are they not still IHOP...they havnt changed and they all have the talent...just because they arent together anymore doesnt mean we wont see great things. Im in the clan jumpcell. you are gonna see great stuff from us...if we split up...were gonaa be the same ppl we always have... i think we should just thank IHOP for the time and devotion and congratulate them on how well they were able to entertain us... even though they arent together IHOP still exists!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
[TZ] Z4KK

Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Location: Halospoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bus, you just made me not like you anymore. You say I just want credit? Is it cause I got mad at your vid? Bus I didnt want credit In your vid, I was just mad because you put my jumps in your vid, You knew they were going in iHOP 2. I dont really know how I scared JP away, but neither do you. Me and Jackpot have been friends since our first days of jumping, We had fun in ol' Jump Disaster. We had fun all the time making those videos. When you know people for along time you get arguements. That what me and JP did, we got into arguments and then made up. We both said stpid schlapskie and forgave eachother, thats what we did. Me and JP are cool now, until we fight again.

Budha, We worked hard to get to where we were, You just started out man, so give it a while. I dont know if you seen my first jumps vids, I was a little noob back then.

Me, Bowser, and brotha dont think we were better then everyone else. We made that vid for fun, We only made that vid to show we have fun too, and we dont just stack. I enjoy making small vids that dont involve using rockets. I know that everyone else in the iHop is better then me and I dont care. I still enjoy hanging out with those guys.

As for iHop episode 2, We dont know if we are going to make it. So just cross your fingers.

Hey it could happen!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
theLLOYDman.

Joined: 07 Feb 2006
Location: where am i not located. Gamertag: theLLOYDman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i can tell that this guys just wants a clan invite so iHop just send him one
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
JM l Gimmpy666

Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Location: Tsawwassen, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
HAHAH buddy, i don't want a clan invite. I'm the overlord of my own clan. I'm just good friends with these people
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
westpoint507

Joined: 08 Oct 2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: its ok Reply with quote
westpoint507 wrote:
its all ok guys...there is always one person in a clan who pisses ppl off...u learn to get by it and make friends with the person.. as far as im concerned...ihop still exists...each member is in a new clan...but are they not still IHOP...they havnt changed and they all have the talent...just because they arent together anymore doesnt mean we wont see great things. Im in the clan jumpcell. you are gonna see great stuff from us...if we split up...were gonaa be the same ppl we always have... i think we should just thank IHOP for the time and devotion and congratulate them on how well they were able to entertain us... even though they arent together IHOP still exists!


doesnt anyone agree?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
[iH?] brotha icE

Joined: 06 Aug 2005
Location: www.halopoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
sure as hell do,
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
[iH] Bowser64

Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Location: halospoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yep me too, but what was that garbage about me, Z4kk and brotha isolating ourselves not letting others in. And about OneEasyKill?! wtf?! this guy is the nicest dude i know on live, and never has he been in a bad mood once. not once. We won't let him and scoring in the parties is something someone said. Everytime OneEasy is on i get exited. He has a girlfriend and she got surgery.god bless her. I think That is a good reason to not be online as much, and i don't get on him for that. so Whoever said that, I don't even care who it was and I'm not going to look back, but I know that person wasn't in iHop, so how the heck would you know anything . And for scoringhornet, screw the kid. He talks about people in ihop behind there backs and he goes and superbounces all day with his other little friends. After he watched Z4KK's crib all he could talk about was how fat Z4KK was, and Z4KK isn't fat at all. And lets not forget about how scoring talks about me too while i'm not there about how i look, so the 6 year old kid can go suck it and stop talking garbage about being a gangster and how he can own people at jumps and lets not forget his singing because clan ihop has omg a fish who doesn't need to rehearse his free styling. Yeah scoring pacman was right, yer singing makes my ears bleed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
westpoint507

Joined: 08 Oct 2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote
ok bowser...so obviously you guys werent meant to be...but all these ppl are posting here to say that there gonna miss u guys all together...u can look at it the way you are...but also look at it as how much u guys have gooten noticed...every person on hih knows who u guys are for your working together
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
[iH] Bowser64

Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Location: halospoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
eh, we are meant to be, maybe just not all of us, I think we may come back together, it'd be TOO friggin much to just throw away, we already have sooo much filmed for episode 2, and omg a fish is pumped to edit it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
westpoint507

Joined: 08 Oct 2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: then what Reply with quote
uve said it...now get ur asses out there and do it...lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
WonkierBubble

Joined: 12 May 2005
Location: R.I.P LTL ELITE and little zanzang

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Much <3 iHop please come back.

I remember your Waffle vid, that was really awesome and creative. And iHop Ep. 1 was right up there with JT. Please come back you guys are great.

<3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SC0RINGHORNET

Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Location: Jumpin or bouncing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i totally agree with bowser that we had so much ready for iHOP2 and we just left over a small thing. That is definintly the wrong thing to do. I think we just made a mistake on what we thought. So im thinking, when i get back on Thursday i'm making iHOP again, inviting the original members. So, Don't worry iHOP may be back for more. So stay watching!


-scoringhornet
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
JP:smoaty

Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Location: Working on Jump Prospects Ep:1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think its time for you guys to put differences aside and finish EP:2. After that decided on the future of the clan. You guys are all awesome in your jumps and personallities. I've played with all of you on live at some point and you've done nothing but be nice and all that jazz...which I can't say about alot of other jumping clans. I think you guys are just having some relatoinal problems and rather then destroying the whole thing...you should just cut out the cancer if you know what I mean.

~ The humble Smoaty lending his advice
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Id1oT

Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Location: #132 Poster on HiH

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: its ok Reply with quote
westpoint507 wrote:
its all ok guys...there is always one person in a clan who pisses ppl off...u learn to get by it and make friends with the person.. as far as im concerned...ihop still exists...each member is in a new clan...but are they not still IHOP...they havnt changed and they all have the talent...just because they arent together anymore doesnt mean we wont see great things. Im in the clan jumpcell. you are gonna see great stuff from us...if we split up...were gonaa be the same ppl we always have... i think we should just thank IHOP for the time and devotion and congratulate them on how well they were able to entertain us... even though they arent together IHOP still exists!

Actually if clan members leave and the clan crashes as iHop did, then yes it means the clan doesn't exsist anymore...and yea...sometimes...you should...use...commas...intsead...of...these...dots...............!
View user's profile Send private message
Id1oT

Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Location: #132 Poster on HiH

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SC0RINGHORNET wrote:
i totally agree with bowser that we had so much ready for iHOP2 and we just left over a small thing. That is definintly the wrong thing to do. I think we just made a mistake on what we thought. So im thinking, when i get back on Thursday i'm making iHOP again, inviting the original members. So, Don't worry iHOP may be back for more. So stay watching!


-scoringhornet

LOL!
Sorry for the double post but i had to point this out,
Scoring, did you read Bowser's post at all, or did you just read the first half
He Pwned you and said he didnt want you in the clan
View user's profile Send private message
The Trombone
Movie News Crew

Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd just like to say that you all are pretty immature. It's a video game. It's fun, right? Yeah, the second you let "drama" like this sneak into Halo, you realize that Halo is starting to control your life. Go outside.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tabuto

Joined: 27 Apr 2005
Location: www.halospoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
meh, i just dont know what to think.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ghost162~Pvt Ryan92

Joined: 13 May 2005
Location: Making Halo Movies.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[iH] Bowser64 wrote:
yep me too, but what was that garbage about me, Z4kk and brotha isolating ourselves not letting others in. And about OneEasyKill?! wtf?! this guy is the nicest dude i know on live, and never has he been in a bad mood once. not once. We won't let him and scoring in the parties is something someone said. Everytime OneEasy is on i get exited. He has a girlfriend and she got surgery.god bless her. I think That is a good reason to not be online as much, and i don't get on him for that. so Whoever said that, I don't even care who it was and I'm not going to look back, but I know that person wasn't in iHop, so how the heck would you know anything . And for scoringhornet, screw the kid. He talks about people in ihop behind there backs and he goes and superbounces all day with his other little friends. After he watched Z4KK's crib all he could talk about was how fat Z4KK was, and Z4KK isn't fat at all. And lets not forget about how scoring talks about me too while i'm not there about how i look, so the 6 year old kid can go suck it and stop talking garbage about being a gangster and how he can own people at jumps and lets not forget his singing because clan ihop has omg a fish who doesn't need to rehearse his free styling. Yeah scoring pacman was right, yer singing makes my ears bleed.


Well, he was in my party the other day and he told me that you guys where really cool. Expecially you and Z4kk.

Take it easy on the kid.

I personally dont like you or Z4kk.

I enjoyed IHops videos and I think that you guys where all lucky to be in a well known clan and that other people who are still good jumpers(Possibly better than you) And they dont even have a clan.

So make up, sort out your differences, re-make the clan and make IHOPS 2. lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
[TZ] Z4KK

Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Location: Halospoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ryan, Dont say you dont like people when you never even met them.
I have never played with you before! So Dont say stuff man.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ghost162~Pvt Ryan92

Joined: 13 May 2005
Location: Making Halo Movies.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Calm down buddy. I never said I didnt like your personality or how you act.

I was saying that I dont like your jump videos. How you go off and make a "Side" Project with you brotha and bowser. Whatever, you dont have to listen to me.

lol, I agree with you trombone.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
[iH] Bowser64

Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Location: halospoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ghost162~Pvt Ryan92 wrote:
Calm down buddy. I never said I didnt like your personality or how you act.

I was saying that I dont like your jump videos. How you go off and make a "Side" Project with you brotha and bowser. Whatever, you dont have to listen to me.

lol, I agree with you trombone.


we made a side project because we didn't think those jumps were good enough for ihop and to show that we don't just stack, and did that vid get even 1 flame? uh... NO!

me and Z4KK aren't good enough for ihop and we shouldn't be in the clan? The people in the clan are what make it. the day ihop was made didn't make it a good clan. People who are better than us and don't even have a clan? We worked hard to get this far and losers like you who are just sad and want to be in a good clan should do something like just make one and put out a video. I saw yer jump session and it was pretty good, keep it up. just stop being stupid retard.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
the bus

Joined: 26 Feb 2006

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol bowser you called some one a loser in a video game because he wants to be in a good clan. man you need to get a life and maybe meet some lady friends.... ok and once you accomplish that little task you may have the prvildge to think of calling some one a loser
View user's profile Send private message
[iH] Bowser64

Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Location: halospoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
bus... why are you even talking. This isn't about the outside world stupid schlapskie, you don't know me in real life, and i don't want to know you. This is a video game yeah, and i called him a loser. a darn. I must be in the chess club and have no lady friends. We've all had our fair share of matchmaking game where you call people that you don't know worse things than froodlenutzkie losers. besides you have stack kings now and yer too leet 4 us so y do you even look in this topic?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
OneEasyKill

Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Location: Visit halospoons.com AMAZING Site

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
both of you are acting stupid solve it in a PM and save yourself the embarassment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheMaker420
Movie News Crew

Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Location: Teh Movie Critic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Honestly, end the crap now. I don't want to see a thread created just so you guys can have your cat fights for everyone to see. Settle it in a PM, or somewhere else, quit posting in this thread.

~Maker
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
[TZ] Z4KK

Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Location: Halospoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Bus, Im going to ask you this nicely. Stop Posting Here. Im sure no one in iHop really cares what you have to say. So stop Posting man and go whip some grenades in the air.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
the bus

Joined: 26 Feb 2006

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol nice one zakk whip grenades in the air and why cant i post here is it because what i posted is what i heard from your overlord he told me everything what i posted and he didnt want to post it so i did.. and ill keep posting here zakk over and over and over
View user's profile Send private message
[iH?] brotha icE

Joined: 06 Aug 2005
Location: www.halopoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No, because you dont know what your talking about because you only got your information from one person. your not even in the clan and havnt been for a long time. + your starting to piss people off.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
[TZ] Z4KK

Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Location: Halospoons.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
But man seriously, Why do you care? You left us because you thought you were too good. I dont see why you post on this thread so much. Do everyone a favor and let this thread die. This is my last post!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
zmanjr7

Joined: 25 Nov 2005
Location: el Texas GT:z manjr7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
why is there a thread with 5 pages of people arguing? honestly...just stop
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
[iH] Notorious

Joined: 27 Jul 2005
Location: :: Www.HaloSpoons.Com ::

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Everyone stop arguing.

This is such a silly thread, no matter how good the intentions were.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
TV|Team America 1

Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Location: With my clan, TeamVariety, i <3 corpsey and skuee, GT = team america 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i like iHOP they're cool especially Z4KK and Bowser.

Bowser totally PWNed me in the last jump tourny, JUMPS to nothing, lol. I DONT KONW IVORY TOWER DAMMIT!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ExaltedWings

Joined: 06 Jul 2005
Location: I'm.........Everywhere.........

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lol (that's the first time I think I've ever written that Neutral ) I had to copy and paste to read that small print. I'm sorry that Happened to you. But on topic I believe It would be great to see iHop back. You have most likely formed friendships with each other in the clan, psudo-friendships they may be as they are not actually between people but between the vision of the person you have aquired through playing over a wire and not in real life, but they are still friendships. And a friendship is never worth letting go to waste. Ever. I have played With brotha ice one time and he didn't seem like a selfish or hateful person at all. That's hard to say as I've only played with him once. Z4KK and bowser are probably the same way. I would hate to say "My clan cracked apart because Me and two friends made a video by ourselves without telling the rest of the clan(or whatever the heck the problem was(I'm not going to say that I know the reason why ya'lls clan broke because Then I would be lying cough...bus...cough)) and have to go on thinking what that clan would've done in the future and how great they could have become. I mean yes there is a limited amount of greatness one can achieve in Halo 2, but there is still Halo 3 and that will open a new world of jumpers all together. This is the most that I've ever typed in a forum and I greatly hope that this reaches the people that are, were, and forever will be iHop. You guys are an inspiration to us who have not yet made it, but are trying, so please, for the good of many, come back together.
And no, I'm not even sure If I understand everything that I just wrote.
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo Jumping Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
PlayStation by Scott Stubblefield. Modified for HIH by Ducain.