HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Weirdest dream ever...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Yap and Blabber
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~NL~Clayster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I sleepwalk like CRAZY.

One time at my old house I sleptwalked outside and set off the alarm trying to come back in and the police like came over and arrested me but then my mom said I sleep walk and that I'm her son and I went back to bed.. funny thing is I don't remember a thing about it.

Another time my brother was downstairs playing the "Exmortist" on newgrounds and he said I came up behind him and flipped him out because I was like "agggggg"

Don't remember that one either.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Legend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm sure you did.............
Hunterkiller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've had nightmares too, but mine r usually stupid. I mean, they seem scary, but when I think back to them 1 hour later, they're hilarious. Like that time a cat army invaded my school with shotguns. I am completely serious. I have had this dream. We all huddled in a corner, and when the cats came by, they were about to shoot and i woke up. Has anyone noticed that you never die in your dreams. Every single dream I have had, i woke up the instant before i was going to die, with an odd feeling in my body, like my soul just came back into it or something. Strange I know. But, thats life I guess.
The Legend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hunterkiller wrote:
I've had nightmares too, but mine r usually stupid. I mean, they seem scary, but when I think back to them 1 hour later, they're hilarious. Like that time a cat army invaded my school with shotguns. I am completely serious. I have had this dream. We all huddled in a corner, and when the cats came by, they were about to shoot and i woke up. Has anyone noticed that you never die in your dreams. Every single dream I have had, i woke up the instant before i was going to die, with an odd feeling in my body, like my soul just came back into it or something. Strange I know. But, thats life I guess.

Usually if people get killed in dreams or fall of a cliff and die, you wake up in heaven or hell....
Terminator

Location: watchin TV or crying in frustration over millions of failed tricks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i read all of this, funny stuff Wink first off, i rarly dream, maby once every couple of monthes. somtimes its like de ja vue. i dont see my dream, but later the next day, somthing happens and i know ive seen it happen before, even though i dont remember seein it! odd, i think, any ways, ill share my latest dream, happened about a year ago... (background knowledge)
ok i have many friends
1) Jessie; he is my only friend that is black (no, im not racist!)
2)Dylan; hes alil full of himself, but still a good friend
3)Jacob; a very good friend(the dream was all his fault!)
4)Tyler; not my friend. i disslike him with great intensity!
5)Thomas; hes a good friend, and did the most hilarious thing in the dream

ok, in my math calss, jacob starts talkin about startin a band right. he says," yeah, its possible! We will call it, "Jacob's Band! jessie plays the drums, dylan, u suck,um, thomas, u do 2, Coby, u could be a dancer or somthin with your karate(yes, i studied it) and i can learn to play the guitar! Tyler, STFU, no1 likes u!"
i was laughing, any ways
I slept that night. the, all of the sudden, confeti starts flying through the air! theres a big outdoor concert, the classic 1s with those big projecting screens in the back. the crowd is cheering, then smoke appears. dylan,jessie, thomas and me appear. Jessie has a deep voice normaly, but he started rapin like 50 cent with his voice! Jessie is in center stage, while dylan and thomas rise up behind him on these big circular pillars. they were jammin!lol. im just flyin through the air doin fancy flips and watnot. we palyed some song, then jacob comes sliding acroos the floor in a cheerleader suit waving 2 pom poms!rofl. he just dissapeared, and the song ended. the audience cheered. jessie thnks them for coming, and offer tyler as a special guest appearance! he comes out of the air dressed like michael jackson! thomas jumps off his pillar and smashes him over the head with his guitar and kills him. the audiance cheers again. he gets the nobell prize.

that was the funniest dream ive ever had.
Ghost Faction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I had a dream about Relic and Backwash before they were announced...
~NL~Clayster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have de-ju-vu alot. Its freaky. Like I'll see something then be like the phones gonna ring and it does, crazy stuff. I think its just your eyes see it a second before or something and your brain doesn't process then they see it again and it processes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Swedishmartin
Swedish Dude
Swedish Dude

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I dream about having sex alot. Not like it's anything wrong with that.
Delta XOOO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Swedishmartin wrote:
I dream about having sex alot. Not like it's anything wrong with that.

Laughing You must have awesome wet dreams XD >.>
New Bass Man.

Location: Portsmouth, South England. NOT Newb Ass Man. New Bass Man!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guys!

Keep it clean or theres a lock!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SamFusion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
>_>

I have wierd dreams all of the time.

2 nights ago, I had a dream where I got this girl in my Math class pregnant. I sat on the Naval Ship she was on, talked to her for a while, saying how I'd care for the baby etc. etc, when all of a sudden we're attacked by orcs (Warcraft).

I fight them off, and I see my Drama teacher, who decides to have an affair with me. Good stuff.

Trust me dude, a lot of my dreams have been a lot more wierd than the one I listed above, and yours. I get some really freaky stuff too, such as:

(Like 3 minutes into dream, I can't remember what happened before that)

I go in my house, and there's all of these jesus crosses and other religious artifacts hanging frim the ceiling, etc. I ask my mom what she did to the house, and she said something about Vampires. I go out to the shed to get my bike, and there's this big pile of dog "business" right by it. I didn't pay much attention to it. I then try to get my bike out of the shed.

I feel something evil is about to happen, and then the telephone right beside my bed (vacation) rings horribly loud. I jump like 2 freaking feet in the air.

Odd thing is, I know in my dreams when I'm gonna wake up, but not whats going to do that.

Maybe I R TEH PSYCHIC!1!!11TWO!1

Also, I never have many sex dreams anymore, and I'm STILL *sigh* waiting for my first wet dream.

HALP ME I R SCARED!
The Kneecap eating Grunt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My dreams are not as weird as you guys, but they alway have something to do with real life things happening to me. Also I almost always have dreams and I remember them tell something like the dream happens then, I suddenly forget it when something closly related with that dream happens.
SeveringMrG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My weirdest dream.
I was in my room playing Halo 2, and I forgot I had to go play in my school band at the mall. My girl friend showed up at my house and needed to get to the mall too (we're in the same band). So then I said "Ok, don't worry just step in my closet and you'll teleport there".
"Sure" she replied.
She went in my closet, and when I opened it she was gone. Then my friend comes out of no-where and slaps me, while yelling, "YOU IDIOT NOW WE CAN'T GET HER BACK UNLESS SHE'S WEARING SOCKS!!!!" and I was all like,
"Dude, wtf" so we called her. She was riding on a pteradackle (sp?) on her way to the wall wearing tennis shoes.
Confused Confused Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Yap and Blabber All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: