HIH frontpage
Log in to check your private messages
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff


Your Own SAW Situations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Yap and Blabber
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Beans08

Joined: 24 Jan 2005
Location: Will Edit For Food. :-D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You wake up at the bottom of a well atleast 50 ft deep, an evelope beside you your best friend across from you. You find a tape recorder in the envelope.

"Good morning. Your time starts now... you will notice in the envelope this tape was enclosed in, you will find a gun inside, and one bullet. You have two hours before the lid of the well closes and you and your friend are enclosed in darkness forever untill hunger eats you from the inside out or you start eating eachother.... You have two options; either you, or your best friend needs to die. It's your choice, he's unconcious, and wont feel a thing.."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Comrade Wiggum

Joined: 20 Feb 2005
Location: Counter Strike>life>everything>halo2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Hello my friend. If you have not noticed already, there are several adds poping up in my face and i am x'ing them out now. Ok, now to the little game i have for you. ARGH f***ing ads. Anyway, you are in handcuffs, how original, yah i know. you can probably see a knife infront of you. Uh, hold on. god dammit im gonna kill that son of a bisonskie that forgot that knife. schlapskie this ruins everything. oh well i guess you can just sit there. Wait what the froodlenutzkie the police are here. God dammit, this is bull schlapskie, im outta here"

Comrade wiggum has left the game.

mnky_slayr wrote:
i sure hope none of those anti-violence/anti-videogame bitches come on this thread. they would think were a buch of murderous people being manipulated by video game violence. lol. those a-holes. we should so kill their asses.


haha why would anyone on this forum anyway. But yes we should kill them and play golf with their heads, and bury the body in cement. see we arnt influenced by games motha froodlenutzkie
View user's profile Send private message
Agent ME

Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Location: So someone's still here? *gatsb*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Comrade Wiggum wrote:
"Hello my friend. If you have not noticed already, there are several adds poping up in my face and i am x'ing them out now. Ok, now to the little game i have for you. ARGH f***ing ads. Anyway, you are in handcuffs, how original, yah i know. you can probably see a knife infront of you. Uh, hold on. god dammit im gonna kill that son of a bisonskie that forgot that knife. schlapskie this ruins everything. oh well i guess you can just sit there. Wait what the froodlenutzkie the police are here. God dammit, this is bull schlapskie, im outta here"

Comrade wiggum has left the game.

mnky_slayr wrote:
i sure hope none of those anti-violence/anti-videogame bitches come on this thread. they would think were a buch of murderous people being manipulated by video game violence. lol. those a-holes. we should so kill their asses.


haha why would anyone on this forum anyway. But yes we should kill them and play golf with their heads, and bury the body in cement. see we arnt influenced by games motha froodlenutzkie

Rofl. But about the anti-violence people, aren't you just proving their point? lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
crackshotbro

Joined: 05 Dec 2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
you have been tied to railroad track (how oringinal) but u have only 5 mins to get urself out before the train comes but u have knife at ur feet.
u have have to get urself out of the ropes to reach the knfie at ur feet and then u have to cut off ur left leg to get free. its 15 degrees outside and ur naked. oh by the way i have cut off ur hands good luck
View user's profile Send private message
Valor

Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Family Under Chuck Killer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Your whole legs bones are all broken.
Your are dehydrated.
Soon you will have muscle spasms and your bones will pierce your muscles and you will bleed to death.
Somewhere in the room is 7 jugs of water.
6 are poisoned.
There is a way to distinguish the difference, but thats for you to figure out.
Muscle spasms will begin in 1 hour.
Let the games begin.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
ha10fr3ak

Joined: 06 Feb 2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are all very sick people.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ReiKo PwNzZz

Joined: 14 Nov 2005
Location: Helping out with iHop ep.2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are handicapped. Someone shouts "theres a bomb!! run". You are on the top floor of a 70 storey building and the lift is out. You have 1 second before the bomb goes off. [/reiko being sick]

That is sick fr3ak Smile

NINJA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
(CC!)Phasmorphage

Joined: 14 Apr 2005
Location: <~(CC!)~> Working on the next episode of HIN. Playing Doom on my iPod Mini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello there again, it appears I lagged out last time.

You parents are coming in 2 minutes, there are 500,000 porno pics on your desktop, don't let them find them!

Damnit, stupid virus, hmm.... AHA! that soda you just drank had a deadly poison that makes you lose your rank in Halo 2! Hmm? It didn't!? Damnit! Damnit all! okay...I got one here... I superglued the mouse to your hand! WHAT?! It already dried up?!
OMFG, okay... you have to go into IRC and make 25 Chuck Norris jokes, if you get banned, then your computer will explode, if you don't...

Damnit, I didn't think this through...

How about this one?

You are encased in cement aroudn your legs... Across the room there is an aquarium with your best friend inside... You have a choice, you can either reach down and pick up that gun and shoot yourself from a painful death, which awaits you if you choose the next decision. Or you could shoot the snake thats about to kill your friend. If you do that, the floor below you will open and you will fall 72 stories down into a 3 ft deep pool. Your choice.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Local Grunt!

Joined: 30 Jun 2005
Location: GT: Zodiac KiIIer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
[quote="...you will fall 72 stories down into a 3 ft deep pool...[/quote]

the cement would aborb most of the impact and except for maybe broken legs you should survive. also the cement would bbreak from your legs and your only in 3 ft of water..... unless you were a midget..... you wouldnt drown.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Swedishmartin
Swedish Dude
Swedish Dude

Joined: 02 Jun 2004
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
"You have three minutes to do something. I won't tell you what it is. If you don't do it, a monk will cut off your private parts with a dull razorblade. If you actually do it, you get to see Tak getting naked."

It's kind of a non-winwin situation.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Destroyer

Joined: 19 Dec 2004

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hello
there is a brand new all glitches fixed xbox 360 in 15 feet front of you.also halo3 is in it.you are chained,nailed,taped,and glued to the wall.seeing the shiny 360 with halo3 in it is pure torture isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message
Comrade Wiggum

Joined: 20 Feb 2005
Location: Counter Strike>life>everything>halo2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
"lalalalallalllalal lal alal lla.......la *hic* la all alal Nu ma nu ma *hic* iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei *hic*. ahhhhhh man, i think im wasted *hic*. whata party man *hic*. sh*t i just spilt my drink *hic* dammit. Well, anyway, you're probably in a room *hic* and you should be tied down, if you're not, then *hic* can you tie your self up. Ok now, wait, what the hell, theer appears to be purple bunny*hic*rabbits in the room. ah man, i really drank too much *hic*. ok lets get started, i have a gun*hic* i think. im not quite sure how to *hic* use it. my good buddy told me *hic* to point and pull *hic* the trigger *hic*. ok, now let me te-*hic*test this out..."

Prisoner has been eliminated.

"damn, it works*hic*. well, since my buddy is dead now, lets see *hic* what this thing can do."

Comrade Wiggum has been eliminated.

"ah sh*t, that was an accident. oh *hic* well. Mi ya hii, my ya huu, my *hic* ya hoo. my ya ah ah. oh mirror mirror on the wall, whos the *hic* drunkest of them all? WHAT!?! thats it"

Mirror has been eliminated.

"that'll teach yah b1tch. l la llallaalal alal al a lallal....."
View user's profile Send private message
Destroyer

Joined: 19 Dec 2004

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Comrade Wiggum wrote:
"lalalalallalllalal lal alal lla.......la *hic* la all alal Nu ma nu ma *hic* iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei *hic*. ahhhhhh man, i think im wasted *hic*. whata party man *hic*. sh*t i just spilt my drink *hic* dammit. Well, anyway, you're probably in a room *hic* and you should be tied down, if you're not, then *hic* can you tie your self up. Ok now, wait, what the hell, theer appears to be purple bunny*hic*rabbits in the room. ah man, i really drank too much *hic*. ok lets get started, i have a gun*hic* i think. im not quite sure how to *hic* use it. my good buddy told me *hic* to point and pull *hic* the trigger *hic*. ok, now let me te-*hic*test this out..."

Prisoner has been eliminated.

"damn, it works*hic*. well, since my buddy is dead now, lets see *hic* what this thing can do."

Comrade Wiggum has been eliminated.

"ah sh*t, that was an accident. oh *hic* well. Mi ya hii, my ya huu, my *hic* ya hoo. my ya ah ah. oh mirror mirror on the wall, whos the *hic* drunkest of them all? WHAT!?! thats it"

Mirror has been eliminated.

"that'll teach yah b1tch. l la llallaalal alal al a lallal....."

what..........the............heck...........
View user's profile Send private message
Kiyru7598

Joined: 05 Aug 2005
Location: Whatever... christmas yay.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello. You will notice a knife in front of you. If you can't, I have cut out your eyes. Feel around for it. Oh wait, I cut off your arms. Well, try to - oh schlapskie, you're dead, aren't you?
View user's profile Send private message
Paleolithic

Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Location: Ethiopia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Whats up? Oh wait. The ceiling is up, and look! Theres spikes on it and its heading down at 5 mph and it should hit and crush you in 10 minutes.
If you look around you will find 8 doors. 7 of the doors are deadly traps and the correct one will let you out. Just so you know, your legs are broken and the doors each need keys. The key is located inside one of your legs, but a bomb is in the other one. Good luck surviving!


Last edited by Paleolithic on Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
christobell

Joined: 02 Jul 2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Paleolithic wrote:
Whats up? Oh wait. The ceiling is up, and look! Theres spikes on it and its heading down at 5 mph and it should hit and crush you in 10 minutes.
If you look around you will find 8 doors. 7 of the doors are dealy traps and the right one will let you out. Just so you know, your legs are broken and the doors each need keys. The key is located inside one of your legs, but a bomb is in the other one. Good luck surviving!


Have you seen saw? Its not a game of chance its a game of survival and the human will to live.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HaloBug

Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Bob ate Joe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
^does that even make sense?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ToBeYPwnsNubs

Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Location: HoC Forums

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As thread goes on, they start to get worse. Laughing

Worse as in they don't make sense.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
namtraCdesufnoC

Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Location: This is still C.c. I was screwing around with different letter types.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah, they do. I want to add another one:

"Hello. As you may notice, your feet are bolted to the floor, and your hands to the celing. There is a key somewhere in one of your appendages. You must find it to get out. If you don't manage to find it in one hour, the bolts will retract at sixty miles per hour into the floor and celing. You think you are God? Look who's God now. Oh, and also, after an hour is up, while the bolts are retracting, the device around your stomach will close, impaling you and causing a slow, painful death. Let the games begin."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Paleolithic

Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Location: Ethiopia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
*$ConfusedCartman$* wrote:
Yeah, they do. I want to add another one:

"Hello. As you may notice, your feet are bolted to the floor, and your hands to the celing. There is a key somewhere in one of your appendages. You must find it to get out. If you don't manage to find it in one hour, the bolts will retract at sixty miles per hour into the floor and celing. You think you are God? Look who's God now. Oh, and also, after an hour is up, while the bolts are retracting, the device around your stomach will close, impaling you and causing a slow, painful death. Let the games begin."

Ouch, thats all I have to say...
Edit: What happens when I get the key out?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Slayer MK

Joined: 23 Nov 2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Paleolithic wrote:
Whats up? Oh wait. The ceiling is up, and look! Theres spikes on it and its heading down at 5 mph and it should hit and crush you in 10 minutes.
If you look around you will find 8 doors. 7 of the doors are deadly traps and the correct one will let you out. Just so you know, your legs are broken and the doors each need keys. The key is located inside one of your legs, but a bomb is in the other one. Good luck surviving!


So what your saying is that the cieling is 50miles high..... yeah right
View user's profile Send private message
Paleolithic

Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Location: Ethiopia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mikrosoft wrote:
Paleolithic wrote:
Whats up? Oh wait. The ceiling is up, and look! Theres spikes on it and its heading down at 5 mph and it should hit and crush you in 10 minutes.
If you look around you will find 8 doors. 7 of the doors are deadly traps and the correct one will let you out. Just so you know, your legs are broken and the doors each need keys. The key is located inside one of your legs, but a bomb is in the other one. Good luck surviving!


So what your saying is that the cieling is 50miles high..... yeah right

Well, I couldnt make it go too fast, Ill try to change that...
Edit: WTF are you talking about?
5mph + Hit you in 10 minutes = 0.5 miles high....


Last edited by Paleolithic on Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ha10fr3ak

Joined: 06 Feb 2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I still haven't seen one that truly made me flinch.

Show me one that it just too gruesome to think about.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Paleolithic

Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Location: Ethiopia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ha10fr3ak wrote:
I still haven't seen one that truly made me flinch.

Show me one that it just too gruesome to think about.

You get chopped up into a million pieces by blades all around the room and throw up and snakes and cave crickets and maggots are all around the room as well. The end...
Ps: one of the blades is on an angle so if it hits you you will be de-gloved.
(de-gloved= the skin on your hand gets ripped off)


Last edited by Paleolithic on Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ha10fr3ak

Joined: 06 Feb 2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That has no conflict.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
WHAT?

Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Location: Trying to reach china to take up arms with my bretheren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK
Hello. As you can clearly see, I am standing in front of you with a gun pointed at your head. It contains one bullet. I will give you a chance to fight me for the gun. IF you can beat me, you can take the gun and do what you wish with it. If you cant beat me, you dont get the gun. We are in a room with a door with a latch and a lock on it. I won tell you what is behind the door, but I will tell you it won't kill you. I am a trained fighter. Let the games begin.


*a few minutes later*
somehow you have defeated you opponent, and you walk towards the door holding the gun. You shoot off the lock and you open the door. There is a solid brick wall.
*me*hehehe. Made you look...
there is only one way out of this room and you must find it before a ten minute timer goes off and we both get blown to pieces. As you might have figured by now, i have absolutely no regard for my own life. All the while while you search, you will have to fight me and as you can see, I am not even scratched from before. Good Luck.

*SOMEHOW YOU BEAT ME AND GET OUT AND WATCH AS THE BUILDING EXPLODES*

*five months later*
you hear a ring at yourdoorbell.
you open the door and see no one.
you hear a sinister sounding chuckle and you blackout...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ToBeYPwnsNubs

Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Location: HoC Forums

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
^ No.

If I had an imgination , I would post one. But I'm relying on you guys! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lazybum965

Joined: 11 Aug 2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Well your waking up by now, and you'll see that you're tied to a midget. The Midget is drunk, and on speed. If you dont guess the password to the next room, he will eat you. I'll give you a hint; the password is sandwich. you're screwed."
View user's profile Send private message
Valor

Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Family Under Chuck Killer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Inasnum GFX wrote:
Your whole legs bones are all broken.
Your are dehydrated.
Soon you will have muscle spasms and your bones will pierce your muscles and you will bleed to death.
Somewhere in the room is 7 jugs of water.
6 are poisoned.
There is a way to distinguish the difference, but thats for you to figure out.
Muscle spasms will begin in 1 hour.
Let the games begin.

Lets see if anyone can figure this out..

You found the water jugs. You have 30 minutes left to figure out which one is water, and not poisoned.
They all look the same.

Here they are:



Which one is not poisoned?

IT IS NOT EASY..OR OBVIOUS..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
{NL}FooFoo <3

Joined: 11 May 2005
Location: At the No Limits forums, where else? R.I.P. LTL Elite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
^ Question ^ You got me there.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Slayer MK

Joined: 23 Nov 2005

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Paleolithic wrote:
Mikrosoft wrote:
Paleolithic wrote:
Whats up? Oh wait. The ceiling is up, and look! Theres spikes on it and its heading down at 5 mph and it should hit and crush you in 10 minutes.
If you look around you will find 8 doors. 7 of the doors are deadly traps and the correct one will let you out. Just so you know, your legs are broken and the doors each need keys. The key is located inside one of your legs, but a bomb is in the other one. Good luck surviving!


So what your saying is that the cieling is 50miles high..... yeah right

Well, I couldnt make it go too fast, Ill try to change that...
Edit: WTF are you talking about?
5mph + Hit you in 10 minutes = 0.5 miles high....


You are horribley wrong my friend

Distance=Speed X Time

D=5 x 10

D= 50

D=Distance

D=50miles
View user's profile Send private message
Comrade Wiggum

Joined: 20 Feb 2005
Location: Counter Strike>life>everything>halo2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You obviously have a failing grade in math, its .84 miles up.
View user's profile Send private message
Ash

Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Location: Ohio Gamertag: Jack Hallows

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's still like 4435 feet..... Big ass room.

Mine would be something to the effect of like a chess game. Where I can take mytime. I don't like being timed on stuff. If I win, I get to go. If I lose, I get roundhouse-kicked in the face by Chuck Norris. I.E., instant death.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ha10fr3ak

Joined: 06 Feb 2005

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bottle Number 16
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fuzzy Window

Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello Charles, I would like to play a little game with you. As you can see you are in a middle of a room with nail sticking out of the floor. I also injected you with a lethal chemical, and you have 1 hour to live. You will find the antidote hidden somewhere under the floor. You must search the enitre floor to find it and if you do, you will aslo find a key to the locked door right infront of you. Hurry up Charles time is not on your side.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ToBeYPwnsNubs

Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Location: HoC Forums

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fuzzy Window wrote:
Hello Charles, I would like to play a little game with you. As you can see you are in a middle of a room with nail sticking out of the floor. I also injected you with a lethal chemical, and you have 1 hour to live. You will find the antidote hidden somewhere under the floor. You must search the enitre floor to find it and if you do, you will aslo find a key to the locked door right infront of you. Hurry up Charles time is not on your side.


Pretty Decent actaully.

Fuzzy Window wrote:
of a room with nail sticking out of


You need to change "nail" to "nails". I thought there was only one nail in the floor. Laughing Wink

-TTG


Last edited by ToBeYPwnsNubs on Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XxSilencedDea†hxX

Joined: 22 Mar 2005
Location: Xbox Modder/Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
StrawberryClock(Ash) wrote:
That's still like 4435 feet..... Big ass room.

Mine would be something to the effect of like a chess game. Where I can take mytime. I don't like being timed on stuff. If I win, I get to go. If I lose, I get roundhouse-kicked in the face by Chuck Norris. I.E., instant death.


Lol your going to get GXM pissed, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SeveringMrG

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Dallas, Texas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Local Grunt! wrote:
...you will fall 72 stories down into a 3 ft deep pool...


Quote:
the cement would aborb most of the impact and except for maybe broken legs you should survive. also the cement would bbreak from your legs and your only in 3 ft of water..... unless you were a midget..... you wouldnt drown.

ummm.... no
Another one.
You have one month to make a montage that hal0fr3ak actually likes, if you don't, well... you won't be so lucky.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tak3

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Location: This is Tak3, fool!! ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Hello, Swedishmartin. As you can see, you are in a room. You are all alone...Or are you? You will notice a door across the room from you. You have three minutes to decide whether to go through that door or not. When three minutes has gone by, thousands of bees will be released from the vent in the ceiling, and the door will be impossible to get through. I warn you, there are bad things waiting for you on the other side of the door, too. It's your choice. You now have two minutes."

Well, Swedishmartin, what do you choose? Let me know. I'll tell you what happens if you stay in the room, or if you go through the door once you post your choice.

T3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Valor

Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Family Under Chuck Killer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Capt. Mike wrote:
Paleolithic wrote:
Mikrosoft wrote:
Paleolithic wrote:
Whats up? Oh wait. The ceiling is up, and look! Theres spikes on it and its heading down at 5 mph and it should hit and crush you in 10 minutes.
If you look around you will find 8 doors. 7 of the doors are deadly traps and the correct one will let you out. Just so you know, your legs are broken and the doors each need keys. The key is located inside one of your legs, but a bomb is in the other one. Good luck surviving!


So what your saying is that the cieling is 50miles high..... yeah right

Well, I couldnt make it go too fast, Ill try to change that...
Edit: WTF are you talking about?
5mph + Hit you in 10 minutes = 0.5 miles high....


You are horribley wrong my friend

Distance=Speed X Time

D=5 x 10

D= 50

D=Distance

D=50miles


No, the spikes would keep on accelerating until they hit their particle acceleration and stay at that same speed. And I doubt its 5 mph.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tak3

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Location: This is Tak3, fool!! ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think he meant the ceiling is lowering, and it has spikes on it. Not that spikes are actually free falling from above.

T3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Paleolithic

Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Location: Ethiopia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tak wrote:
I think he meant the ceiling is lowering, and it has spikes on it. Not that spikes are actually free falling from above.

T3

Exactly

Inasnum GFX wrote:
Capt. Mike wrote:
Paleolithic wrote:
Mikrosoft wrote:
Paleolithic wrote:
Whats up? Oh wait. The ceiling is up, and look! Theres spikes on it and its heading down at 5 mph and it should hit and crush you in 10 minutes.
If you look around you will find 8 doors. 7 of the doors are deadly traps and the correct one will let you out. Just so you know, your legs are broken and the doors each need keys. The key is located inside one of your legs, but a bomb is in the other one. Good luck surviving!


So what your saying is that the cieling is 50miles high..... yeah right

Well, I couldnt make it go too fast, Ill try to change that...
Edit: WTF are you talking about?
5mph + Hit you in 10 minutes = 0.5 miles high....


You are horribley wrong my friend

Distance=Speed X Time

D=5 x 10

D= 50

D=Distance

D=50miles


No, the spikes would keep on accelerating until they hit their particle acceleration and stay at that same speed. And I doubt its 5 mph.

Its just lowering slowly.
If its going 5 mph and it will hit you in 10 minutes.
5 MPH! 5 miles per hour..... and if it will only hit you in 10... 10 minutes. Then its less than 5 miles high.


Last edited by Paleolithic on Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SeveringMrG

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Dallas, Texas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tak wrote:
"Hello, Swedishmartin. As you can see, you are in a room. You are all alone...Or are you? You will notice a door across the room from you. You have three minutes to decide whether to go through that door or not. When three minutes has gone by, thousands of bees will be released from the vent in the ceiling, and the door will be impossible to get through. I warn you, there are bad things waiting for you on the other side of the door, too. It's your choice. You now have two minutes."

Well, Swedishmartin, what do you choose? Let me know. I'll tell you what happens if you stay in the room, or if you go through the door once you post your choice.

T3
ooooh, that's starting to look good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jesus’s Bro†her Bob

Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Location: «†»Brotherhood of the Sword and Cross

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
U don't want to die a virgin. the room is filled with 30 people, hooded and disguised to look the same. one is female. You have to choose correctly. Have fun!
View user's profile Send private message
Tak3

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Location: This is Tak3, fool!! ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jesus's Brother Bob wrote:
U don't want to die a virgin. the room is filled with 30 people, hooded and disguised to look the same. one is female. You have to choose correctly. Have fun!


That...Would...Suck...Unless you were homosexual.

T3


Last edited by Tak3 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Paleolithic

Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Location: Ethiopia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tak wrote:
Jesus's Brother Bob wrote:
U don't want to die a virgin. the room is filled with 30 people, hooded and disguised to look the same. one is female. You have to choose correctly. Have fun!


That...Would...Suck...Unless you were homosexual.

T2

Indeeed it would suck

(PS: T2?? I thought it was T3?)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SeveringMrG

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Dallas, Texas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jesus's Brother Bob wrote:
U don't want to die a virgin. the room is filled with 30 people, hooded and disguised to look the same. one is female. You have to choose correctly. Have fun!

LOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tak3

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Location: This is Tak3, fool!! ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Paleolithic wrote:
Tak wrote:
Jesus's Brother Bob wrote:
U don't want to die a virgin. the room is filled with 30 people, hooded and disguised to look the same. one is female. You have to choose correctly. Have fun!


That...Would...Suck...Unless you were homosexual.

T3

Indeeed it would suck

(PS: T2?? I thought it was T3?)


Yes, it is. Hey, we all make typos every once and a while...Right? Anybody.....?

T3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Paleolithic

Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Location: Ethiopia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tak wrote:
Paleolithic wrote:
Tak wrote:
Jesus's Brother Bob wrote:
U don't want to die a virgin. the room is filled with 30 people, hooded and disguised to look the same. one is female. You have to choose correctly. Have fun!


That...Would...Suck...Unless you were homosexual.

T3

Indeeed it would suck

(PS: T2?? I thought it was T3?)


Yes, it is. Hey, we all make typos every once and a while...Right? Anybody.....?

T3

NEVERR!
lol


Last edited by Paleolithic on Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SeveringMrG

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Dallas, Texas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Paleolithic wrote:
Tak wrote:
Paleolithic wrote:
Tak wrote:
Jesus's Brother Bob wrote:
U don't want to die a virgin. the room is filled with 30 people, hooded and disguised to look the same. one is female. You have to choose correctly. Have fun!


That...Would...Suck...Unless you were homosexual.

T3

Indeeed it would suck

(PS: T2?? I thought it was T3?)


Yes, it is. Hey, we all make typos every once and a while...Right?
Anybody.....?
T3

NEVERR!
lol

Ps: I <3 Tekee's brother... lol

Wow, that's turning into quite the SAW story.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Yap and Blabber All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
PlayStation by Scott Stubblefield. Modified for HIH by Ducain.