HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Glitch in the Maw

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scurty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Glitch in the Maw Reply with quote
I've tested this on both my 360 and my regular Xbox.. only happens on the 360.. if someone else could confirm this, that would be great.

When you get to the elevator, don't wait for it to come down, run onto the invisible platform and take out the enemies as normal. However, when the elevator goes up you won't go with it; you'll stay on the invisible platform.

There's not a lot of topics in this forum and I didn't find this in any of them so I'm assuming it isn't old.
D3ATH BY D3SIGN

Location: Florida **FORMERLY KNOWN AS CRYPTIC FLAME** Gamertag: Cryptic_Flame, D3ATH BY D3SIGN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry, I can really help except I know this would never happen on an Xbox. Ive beaten The maw so many times on every difficulty and I've never had this happen to me. I think I might be getting my 360 as early as today, so I will try to check for you then.
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmm I haven't really played Halo on the 360 yet, so when I do I'll give this a try. Did you run into anything else odd on your excursions? Thanks for sharing. Smile

Farewell 343 Guilty Spark
0={====>
scurty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've played through all the levels like I would normally (speed run wise) and nothing except this stood out. Didn't find anything else.
Sly Dude

Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. DO NOT READ THIS FOOLS! GT: Sly Dude

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have yet to play Halo on my 360, I have been getting the highest score on my friends list in Geometry Wars and Hexic HD, and playing Perfect Dark Zero and Halo 2; So I haven't played it yet but if you guys get a good lead on somthing I will use whatever small insignificant halo tricking ability I have to help out.
- Sly Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
assassin_sniper
My granny owns you

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hmm, i got a capture card for x-mas so i might get a vid on this l8ter but i have to type this damn report for school so i dont know if i will get around to it, i'll try though
scurty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Take your time. As long as you can make a video of it (I don't have an Xbox 360 at my house where I can record at) just take your time. This board moves slow enough as it is so there's no rush.

Just make sure you actually film it eventually ;)

And I haven't tried this trick by going on the elevator normally.. I got a checkpoint sometime when the elevator was half way up the shaft and I didn't feel like redoing the level. I assume you would stay on the elevator.. if you didn't this would be one MAJOR fault in the system (by not being able to complete a level).

Edit: Just played around a bit more. Going the normal way always works. Going on the invisible platform never works. I've also seen quite a few golden weapons aroudn the level until I pick them up or they tossed around by explosives.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: