HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

The "Not-So-Lucky" Monday Movie Roundup

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » HIH Special Features Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMaker420
Movie News Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: The "Not-So-Lucky" Monday Movie Roundup Reply with quote
God I Love That!

Well guys, last week was Trombones week, and that was the week he returned from his brothers punishment. And what do you know, not a single movie last week was made, I honestly think that he is extremely unlucky! LOL, but once again, my roundup was caked full of great films. Gah? I promise, I'm not paying the moviemakers to release stuff on TheMaker's week...

EDIT: Guys, this week in particular, has had the most movies/montages since we have begun the Monday Movie Roundups. I thank all those who have contributed films throughout this week.

First off, XPHYER has posted, yet again another amazing film. It is the real movie to his past trailer. This film that Iím talking about is called Havoc. This film had my legs shakiní and my head sweating. The editing was mesmerizing! The filming in this particular movie, was a bold, uncompromising vision, and Iím not joking. Nice job Blood Signature, I hope to see more from you guys soon! Get your copy of this movie here! For a second I thought XYPHER was leaving! Glad to see you didn't go, and glad to see another production from you man.

Clan HollywoodHalo has just released their latest movie Frequency. This movie is probably one of their funniest yet! This movie is an indisputable laugh riot! It grabs the viewer from the very first frame and never lets go...flawless! imSuck did an extremely good job filming and editing this film. So great job HollywoodHalo and keep up the good work! You can download this amazing movie here!

Clan Stonehenge Studios has just released an amazing trailer! It is called Project 117. This movie had tremendous energy, passion, and film making flair! The voices in this film, were outstanding. So, if you have yet to view this film, I suggest you take a look!

The next film I saw, was a long awaited film. A film that began over 6 months ago; ladies and gentleman, it is finally here! This film I am speaking of, is the movie Legendary created by backouTT of clan Hollywood Halo. This film is full of surprises, suspense and unexpected twists! Smart, satisfying action entertainment! A raft of compelling and complex characters that the film's splendid ensemble cast brings to life. This movie was an enormously entertaining thriller. Many of you guys are used to seeing imSuck filming HH films, but not this time. blackouTT stepped up to the plate in his very first featured film, and did an awesome job filming and editing the entire thing. Godd job Cody! Lovies! So please guys, if you have yet to see this film, check it out! You can also also discuss this in the Halo Grid General Chat Forum. As far as a movie goes, this is great, but 6 months? Oof...

Flames69 released his 3rd montage trailer late Sunday night. This montage was amazing in every way! The gameplay and editing was beautiful, and the editing was crazy! Flames is not only a good montage maker, but is also an extremely good Halo 2 player, and doesnít need to use editing to make up for his lack of skill. Check out his Montage.

Yet, another montage has come upon us. This montage was done by ET ELIT3, and it was #2 in his series of montages. This montage displays outstanding gameplay; with a mix of different sticks, snipes, and BR kills. The song was amazing as well. Guys please, check out this montage. Not ha10fr34k good, but still good Very Happy

Okay, this trailer was released a while back, but has yet to be posted on these forums. I am talking about the trailer
District 13. This trailer features Mike W. Caizza, a past member of HollywoodHalo. This trailer has it all: Editing, great filming, and perfect music. You can view this movie Here!
You may also view the HaloGrid forum topic here.

Okay guys, I have been noticing (along with others) that there has been a lot of flaming, and immaturity lately in the Halo Movies Forum. People arenít giving good reviews, their just saying things like, ďYou suck! Stop making movies!Ē Well, my man Scaposy has decided to help us all out by making a sticky, giving a few tips on how to act in Halo Movies, and how to give a good review. So please, take a look! Hi scaposy...and legitimate sticky and whatnot too. Flamers suck

For those of you who saw my going away topic, I have decided not to leave. After talking with a few Administrators and Moderators, they have convinced me to stay, and Iím glad that I am! Word.

Special Thanks To:

princeofthesword for giving me such great advice over the past few months, and being an awesome friend!

[color=brown]Scaposy (Garrett) for helping me write up some reviews on this weeks roundup, (there was so many) and teaching me the URL trick. Lovies.

Trombone, thanks for always being unlucky, and giving me tons of movies when its my week, lol! Jk, hopefully a stroke of luck will come your way next week. <3
Hah. Hah.

Crazy Misfit, for being a sexy beast and for pwning n00bs! Lovies.

~Makerbone

Last edited by TheMaker420 on Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GeneralGore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I hate to be a noobs but......First post w00t!

Nice roundup Very Happy But you still didn't pay me that $5 for not showing my movie last week Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agent Orange

Location: The last man who made eye contact with me was Ray Charles...so dont try it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wahoo!

love it, gj maker

you're my numero uno!!

Semper Fi Commando
Omg A Fish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
good job maker, I am d/ling all that I haven't now, but one thing is that I personally do not think flames69's montage deserved to be in the round-up, but that is my opinion and it's your round-up, so great job everyone who was featured!
psychomonkey62

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow..........lots of movies. Flooded
TheMaker420
Movie News Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Omg A Fish wrote:
good job maker, I am d/ling all that I haven't now, but one thing is that I personally do not think flames69's montage deserved to be in the round-up, but that is my opinion and it's your round-up, so great job everyone who was featured!

It was sort of boarder line for me Fish, but I've been friends with Flames for a while, so that helped a bit. But in my eyes, I thought it was a great montage. The downfall, is that I'm hoping he gets a quicker link.

~Maker
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
imSuck
It's a name, not a verb
It's a name, not a verb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nice roundup maker, glad to see two HH movies in it this week. <3
Ducain
The Ogre > You
The Ogre > You

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Excellent writeup man. Nicely done. Smile
imSuck
It's a name, not a verb
It's a name, not a verb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So far, everyone seems to love Frequency, but the big question is.. what did Duke think? Huhwha?
Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nice roundup, DLing frequency now.

EDIT: Excellent movie imSuck Smile

Last edited by Wizard on Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ferrari

Location: Owning on XBL Gamertag: ferrari24 RuneScape Name: f3rrari24

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why was my montage not on there? I am just curious.

Nice movies any-how.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FlamingPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
downloading havoc and dang is it huge geez...
TheMaker420
Movie News Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ducain wrote:
Excellent writeup man. Nicely done. Smile

Thanks Duke, I appreciate the reply, it means a lot. Smile

~Maker
The Trombone
Movie News Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aww, Ducain commented on one of yours. Crying or Very sad Duke! I have so little to work with! I promise! Plus, it's exam season. Why am I here?

Regardless, good stuff.
Frostbitten Sniper

Location: Unknown. Last seen at debrefing of an assassination mission.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
GeneralGore wrote:
I hate to be a noobs but......First post w00t!

Nice roundup Very Happy But you still didn't pay me that $5 for not showing my movie last week Wink

That's just what I was ganna say. Mad
blackouTT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
GREAT roundup maker. Glad to see two HH movies in it. Im glad Legendary made it aswell, and it did begin 6 months ago. But there was a LONG break inbetween that time...lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
<# guncow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gonna tell forever to watch all these awesome movies. Great job Maker
Crash89

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sweet!!! Lots of movies to curl up to on a Monday Mornin!!! Brb, gotta go get the popcorn!!!
Evlmidget25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great Round up im downloading both HH movies as I type.
Mr Sprout
Stupid Brit
Stupid Brit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Good roundup Smile
InfiniZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Awesome roundup and awesome movies.....really liked Legendary and Frequency....muy bueno!
CRAZZY MISFIT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I <3 Maker! Very Happy
HaLo_BoY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
brilliant work
CardinalCDXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Excellent roundup man, thanks for weeding out the poorest and bringing out the best. Glad you're here to stay, I don't adventure myself into the Halo Movies forums nowadays...
Its all you.

?eace
Flames69

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for putting my montage on the roundup. The main thing I wanted to show was my skills. Anyways, it was my third montage, not my third montage trailer Smile .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WarSpyder

Location: Realizing that I've been on this site for too long. (CA) Gamertag:WarSpyder www.halo2webring.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
O yea and after watching Frequency on halogrid: I demand everyone with a working mind download it immediately!
bo7ogna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
froodlenutzkie Amazing. Shocked
Soupa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Man I was hoping that the tribute/funeral vid would have been good enough to be given some recognition. Oh well sweet round up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
* Scaposy *

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Awsome Round-Up Maker!! <3
Frequency- Funniest Movie Ever!
Havoc- Ownage
Legendary- Shocked

One again Good Job! Very Happy

Sorry it took me so long to reply I don't really come around this side of the internet as much...
TheMaker420
Movie News Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
* Scaposy * wrote:
Awsome Round-Up Maker!! <3
Frequency- Funniest Movie Ever!
Havoc- Ownage
Legendary- Shocked

One again Good Job! Very Happy

Sorry it took me so long to reply I don't really come around this side of the internet as much...

Yay, happy birthday Garrett! Lovies.

~Maker
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » HIH Special Features Section All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: