HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Contoller problems

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpankyMcTrolly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Contoller problems Reply with quote
I can get my 360 controllers to connect to my box, but somtimes they will stop, they work again, they stop again, and then not work for days at a time. How can i fix this !!!!!!!!!!!!!
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Are they corded or wireless? If wireless, check your batteries if you haven't done that already. If cords, they may be coming out of the USB ports... Sorry, that's all I can think of for now. Confused

Farewell 343 Guilty Spark
0={====>
SpankyMcTrolly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah sorry i forgot to mention they are wireless, and i have the charge and play thing so batteries wont matter. But the controllers, keep blinking, so i press the little thing in the front of the box and then the one on the controller and they spin and then the cont blinks again. So i am probly going to buy a wired controller(wow that kinda weird) and just use that.

Or, i could call microsoft and bisonskie at them until they fix it.

My friends new 360 broke so he sent it in, they lost it, he got a new one from microsoft. But, they never sent the power cord, so he called again and said "i have had enough, send me a free game." so they did(PGR3) and to his surprise, they sent him a whole new xbox, so he has TWO xbox 360s!!!!
Wow, icrosft is dumb...
Daleks United
Plug 'n' Pray
Plug 'n' Pray

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
When you say flashing, what do you mean?

If the whole ring is flashing, then it has lost the connection. This can be caused by things interfering with it. These include:

1) Wireless phones
2) Wireless networks
3) Wireless keyboard/mice

Any of these may use the same frequency band and therefore interfere with the connection.

Out of interest, where are you, because it may well be a country specific problem (all countries use slightly different frequecnies at different strengths etc.)
Gilthanas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: controller problem Reply with quote
elaboratin off the other guy, if the ring is flashing 2 quadrants at a time, then the batteries r low if they continue to do this when u have a charge n play thing then there's somethin wrong with the charge n play thing. but just to b safe its the controller replace the batteries
SpankyMcTrolly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok guys, i got two new controllers for my birthday and they are wired so i put the wireless controllers in a dark corner of my basement.

And i DO have a bunch of wireless crap in my basement: Wireless netowork, phone, and a crap load of anntennas, dvd players and recorders , and vcrs(my dad is a tech junkey)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: