HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Non-Responsive AI in Halo 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silent Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Non-Responsive AI in Halo 2 Reply with quote
Ok, I dont know if this happens to others but most of the AI in the game when playing on 360 does not move for 10 to 20 seconds after I walk into a their area. You can walk in front of them and they hardly flinch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Snookizzle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aw Man A Whole Day And No One Answered....That Sucks, It's Happened To Me Before.
As A Answer To Your Problems, It's Not Really A 360 Problem, It Happens ALL The Time On My Xbox.
It Might Be Because Yoor Disc Is Scratched Up, But Mostly, It Happens Out Of Nowhere. Very Happy
ReiKo PwNzZz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why Are You Typing Like This?

You Are Typing A Sentence, Not A Title.
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmm I've never had that happen, not sure what's going on. Do you have the newest download of the emulator or are you playing out of the box? That MIGHT help, but mine worked ok even with the "out of box" version.

I'll keep an eye out in case I see something that might be helpful to you on the forums, otherwise I don't know man, I'm sorry. Is the disk ok?

Farewell 343 Guilty Spark
0={====>
Silent Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It never happened on the other xbox, and that was a thompson drive or whatever, and I have the newest emulator edition, it happens to me on all levels, but mostly the Oracle, the flood ans sentinels(SP?) just sit there for about 15 seconds

Edit: But it is somewhat good, I can easily push enemies for to get them in good spots to sword cancel Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Snookizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
-~ Reiko Nizzzle ~- wrote:
Why Are You Typing Like This?

You Are Typing A Sentence, Not A Title.

Dude i Don't Know It's A Habit.
And Hey, Who Says I'm NOT Typin' A Title? Cool
Mr N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Silent Trickster wrote:
It never happened on the other xbox, and that was a thompson drive or whatever, and I have the newest emulator edition, it happens to me on all levels, but mostly the Oracle, the flood ans sentinels(SP?) just sit there for about 15 seconds

Edit: But it is somewhat good, I can easily push enemies for to get them in good spots to sword cancel Twisted Evil

You should take advantage of this glitch in order to perform other glitches. Non-responsive AI means you can sword cancel in alot more places. Also, if you decide to make any skull saves on your 360, non-responsive AI would probably help out on legendary.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: