HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

IWHBYD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Skull Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RED Demon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: IWHBYD Reply with quote
Can someone plssss tell me how to spawn IWHBYD send me a vid userupload plssss im getting tired of doing this lvl over and over and over. im useing dial up so i cant veiw anything other than useruploads
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
RuthlessBreadstick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I believe this thread is your best bet, which details the 17-second method. (There's a movie in it too)

Edit: Oops, I missed that last bit about dial-up, but I think the tutorial is detailed enough to help you anyways.
RED Demon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i checked it it doesnt help ineed a userupload i checked everthing under IWHBD skull but no useruploads on how to get it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
RuthlessBreadstick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Would it help if I put a direct link to the movie?
Sputnik

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
read the stickies
RED Demon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ty sputnik and b5eadstick
Grumpy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Red Demon - Try this, it worked for me. The reason it's in two parts is because it's in realtime instead of fast-forward and fast-forward is hard to see sometimes.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/cgi-bin/viewfile.cgi?f=Daddy_Part_1a.wmv

http://useruploads.mythica.org/cgi-bin/viewfile.cgi?f=Daddy_Part_2a.wmv

If you want to see the fight, I killed the Ultra Elites in 03:42

http://useruploads.mythica.org/cgi-bin/viewfile.cgi?f=DaddySkullFight.wmv

Also, what happened to the guy making your vid?

Edit: Download and save them first, then you can watch them faster.
GHSTRCN

Location: Somewhere in Galaxy 16924, Planet Zugashi! I'm the Arbiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
What's the effect of the skull?
Last Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, from what i've read, it's supposed to have hilarious dialogue through the game.... idk, it's really hard for me to spawn the skull, and the dang snipers get me nearly everytime.
Black Eye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last Samurai wrote:
Well, from what i've read, it's supposed to have hilarious dialogue through the game.... idk, it's really hard for me to spawn the skull, and the dang snipers get me nearly everytime.

Really? Once I got it to spawn, it was pretty easy to get to afterwards. I got lucky. I got a checkpoint right before I picked up the skull. So I was able to do the thing infinite times as long as I played. Lucky me!
Last Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, good news everyone, i got it to spawn again! But ya, that's what i've read about the skull... and 2morrow, I'm gonna try to finish the battle with the super elites 8Z. BTW, dosen't it stop respawning after you lose the first time you lose? Like when you fight the elites after you get the skull and lose, the skull dosen't appear. Has this happened to anybody?
pmtpaul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
After you get the skull to spawn do not pick it up, instead go and get a checkpoint, make sure the skull is still there, then save and quit. Now you have a profile you can always go back to to do the challenge. You may get checkpoints during the battle. The best way to do it is to leave the camo elites that spawn before you get to the skull courtyard alive, then when you only have one elite left to kill in the challeng kill them from the zone(can't get all way back becaue of teleport), then you get a checkpoint. Now save and quit. When you load your save all you have to do to get the IWHBYD skull turned on is kill the last elite. Make sure you save and quit as soon as you've done this so you don't get another ckeckpoint and have to start again. It is best to have a seperate profile for each skull.
Last Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hang on there, if you get another skull to help you, does it affect the spawning of the skull?
[ Al3xTh3bL1nD ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi, I will want to know to it true technique to have IWHBYD skull ! Because all the technqiue which I know it is chance! Somebody with a true video?
Tamogila08

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
alextheblind wrote:
Hi, I will want to know to it true technique to have IWHBYD skull ! Because all the technqiue which I know it is chance! Somebody with a true video?

There is no "true technique". I find, the BEST technique is to find a fast route to the skull room. If it's there great, if not just press start and restart the level. It takes me under a minute to get there, so even if it shows up one out of every ten times...I have still found it in ten minutes. All of the junk about going around to the Hotel, and spinning three times before killing 17 elites is a waste of time and effort.
RED Demon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey once you spawn the skull go get a checkpoint with out picking it up and it will be thee for ever
Last Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not FOREVER, unless you start another campaign on the same profile. I found out the hard way....
RED Demon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
omg duh
cheesegrinder7

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
pmtpaul wrote:
After you get the skull to spawn do not pick it up, instead go and get a checkpoint, make sure the skull is still there, then save and quit. Now you have a profile you can always go back to to do the challenge. You may get checkpoints during the battle. The best way to do it is to leave the camo elites that spawn before you get to the skull courtyard alive, then when you only have one elite left to kill in the challeng kill them from the zone(can't get all way back becaue of teleport), then you get a checkpoint. Now save and quit. When you load your save all you have to do to get the IWHBYD skull turned on is kill the last elite. Make sure you save and quit as soon as you've done this so you don't get another ckeckpoint and have to start again. It is best to have a seperate profile for each skull.

actually, another way (and possibly easier way) to do that is when you spawn the skull, kill yourself until it reverts you back to the checkpoint before the one that gave you the skull (usually about 5, and yes it does do that). then save and quit, and whenever you continue, go to the skull as fast as you can, and its there
malphaeore

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i found the easiest way is to;
1. go quickly up to where the peican picks up sarge
2. when he leaves go to top of building across bridge.
3. once there walk along edge of roof untill checkpoint.
4.go across the entrance to sniper alley but dont fall down.
5. go to the concrete ramp.
6. somewhere on the way or while fighting the guys in front of hotel youll get a checkpoint.
7. after you get this checkpoint head back to sniper alley.
8. go up garbage can method. when you get there the skull spawning checkpoint/loading point should occur.
9. grab it
10. throw it out door.
11. pick it up when portalled.
12. run to alley
13. block main entrance.
14. melee anyone who comes through small pathway.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Skull Forum All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: