HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

The scarab/scarab gun topic.(Updated 2/28/06)Wow long time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N2O1138

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
=O
zmaante

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hex? wat is that? is it the code for the game? could u mod ur game to be able to carry the outskirts sg to metropolis?
N2O1138

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well actually.... I'm sure you could, but you can anyway as far as I know... as long as you're not on co-op. I haven't gotten the outskirts gun, but it at least works with the sword Laughing
crosseyes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
TANMAN24 wrote:
dude; the reason it respawns the second player is because u didnt get the checkpoint when u fly the banshee over to where the scarabs last spawn is. its shown in one of the movies, but i dont blame u, it took me like 2-3 hours to do this, and it was totally worth it. i blew the soccer ball like 2 miles high.

you mean the checkpoint on the other side of the building? then that explains it. I followed a few links and found something that said to get one player in position next to the street and one goes up the stairs while in the banshee. I did that 5 times and it was hard as hell. I am mad.

and on the outskirts scarab gun. I've gotten VERY good at getting it and have a VERY in-depth tutorial, telling where to jump off at the wall, and where to jump up in the water. my problem is living. I'll grab the gun, switch to RL, and fire it, but I'll still die. can someone help? once I kill 100 covies with it, I'll publish the text tut. & GIF map at gamefaqs. I'm getting a capt. card for christmas, so I'll make some vid's too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
zmaante

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
nah ppl r still trying to figure out how 2 carrie over the gun as far as i kno.
crosseyes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The first post said to backtrack through the level, then finish the level with a battle rifle as you secondary. I'm pretty sure you could do it with anything though. Just as long as your not it co-op. When I told my friends that that was how to keep a fuel-rod cannon in oracle and they actually smacked themselves.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Legendary Death0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hex pretty much means like the part of the level and they didn't have i come in
crosseyes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
What did you say? I could understand only the first part. Take things slow and people will be able to understand you.

Hex is the coding of the game. That is all. Each object, action, and image has it's own series of codes in hex format that can be accessed by hacking or modding and only very skilled people can read and edit them.
zmaante

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
oh ok thanks. Smile my friend knos how 2 do it 4 playstation but i have no clue. lol.
crosseyes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you have to have a modchip. I'll PM you a link to some, but they cost and are hard to install, and I'm pretty sure it voids your warranty.
zmaante

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks Smile
crosseyes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
alright, now I'm still having problems. I can't find the skip-trigger that makes it to where P2 doesn't respawn. I tried going all the way around the building to the final scarab battle and flying through the windows on the side of the building, but nothing works. I can remember getting the 2nd door on the building to open without going through the first one, but I don't know how. I saw in a dead thread about the scarab using the soccer ball to kick the crap outta the pelican that there was a way to skip the respawn, but it didn't say exactly how, so...help please?
Terminator

Location: watchin TV or crying in frustration over millions of failed tricks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was on Metro, were u have to SFW on2 the scrab gun bridge. i parked the worthog on the stairs of the small bridge were the pelican comes and drops off marines. it was on the bottom of the stairs, with its nose pionting at the sky. (sry 4 such a poor text tut) the wheels were on the bottom of the stairs touching the ground. i threw a genade and jumped on the little hump on the rear of the worthog. i went flying! so high...
sry if this is considered a spam or a noobish post..a lot of pages 2 read Embarassed guess i could post a pic if this by some miraculus chance in new or helpful.
crosseyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah, it probably is.

I STILL haven't been able to survive the fall after the outskirts gun, but I'm gonna go ahead and post a text tut up until that part. When someone tells me how to live, I'll submit it into GameFaqs and hopefully some other places (hopes it could make it into the database).

The Outskirts Scarab Gun

===============================
Part One: Setup
===============================
First of all, you'll need the Blackeye & Sputnik skulls.
To get the blackeye skull, go on The Great Journey on legendary. Play through until you get to the place where sarge blows a hole in the council chamber. Notice the dome-shaped part of it. You'll need to land a banshee near the top where you can just barely walk. Walk all the way to the other side and you'll see a large \-shaped pillar. Walk up it until you come to a landing. You'll see a skull that after picked up, gives you overshields when you melee an enemy to death. Save & quit. Now go into Quarentine Zone on legendary. When you start out, turn 180 degrees. You'll see a tunnel. Go through it and stick to the left wall until you come to a mist pit. You'll see a ledge to your left. Follow it until you get the skull. Pick it up and it will increase force/lower gravity or however you want to define it. Save & quit. Now load up outskirts on any difficulty. Play through until you exit Hotel Zanzibar.

======================================
Part 2: A day at the *BOOM!* whoa....sweet
Take the ghost over by the downed pelican. Cross the beach blowing up anything you see besides marines & warthogs. once you get to the tunnel enterance, kill all the baddies there (use melee so you'll get overshield, you want them to be full). Go back a little and you'll see a building with a marine, sniper rifle, and rocket launcher. Take the rocket launcher. If you got a checkpoint after you killed all the enemies, you'll need to go all the way back to the downed pelican. If you didn't, a couple of ghosts might come out of the tunnel. Kill them to get a checkpoint. Once at the pelican, drive past it toward the end of the beack. You'll come to a balcony and a warthog that won't blow up. Get the hog on the beach by any means necessary (or unnecessary). Drive back to the tunnel.

Part Three: The Classics.
Now it starts to get hard. Look at the corner where the tunnel meets a wall on the left (outside the tunnel). You'll notice a big block with a slope on one side. Drive the invincihog up to the top of this and balance it out. Now, presuming the hog is facing the tunnel, get out and get behind it. Now you'll need to do something I call a PFW launch. look at an angle so that you can throw a plasma grenade under the turret. Now quickly switch to frag grenades and toss one so that it hits the ground, then right under the turret. This will catapult the warthog on top of the tunnel. If you took damage, melee a marine. Now go into the tunnel, grab a ghost, and drive.

Part Four: Speed Zone....Well it's way back there Now.
Once The screen kinda changes a little, it says "Speed Zone Ahead", and you get a checkpoint, turn around. Drive back to the beggining of the tunnel. while still in the tunnel facing out, go up on the ledge to your left and get next to the wall. strafe to your left until your ghost seems to become unbalanced. Get out and it will balance out. Get out, jump on the ghost, then crouch jump to the ledge ahead. turn to your left and you will see another ledge. strafe a little close to the beach, get back, then crouch jump onto it. find your warthog and get in it. facing away from the beach, there are two paths. To your left is a swarm of buggers sure to kill you. To your right is the gun. Go that way. Immediatly you'll see a huge structure. Go past it. You'll se another one. To the right of it is an odd black wall with some pixelated yellowish moldy stuff on it. This one you cna go through, so do it. You'll see another one, and to the right of it there isn't a wall. go through this one too. Now there will be another drop-off to your right, and the wall will start to get higher. Keep driving, and eventually you'll see a veeeery faint pair of thick lined going diagnol the opposite way of the wall, forming a kind of arrow when it meets the drop-off. Go past them, and you'll see three more. Go past them, and you'll see another pair that kind of stands out from the rest of them. Line up the warthog's left tires with the right side of the right line. Now Drive toward the drop off, slowly. Once at the edge, get out and PFW launch the warthog out into the water. You should have at least one rocket, one frag grenade, and full overshields. Line yourself up on the edge of the drop-off, faching towards the end of the tunnel and parralel to the wall. Now slowly, take one step to your right, and fall.

===================================
Part 5: The King...Of Guns.
===================================
So now your in the watter and you can't see anything but your HUD, gun, and BSOD. STRAFE five steps to your right, then walk forward. Eventually, the screen will suddenly get a little bit lighter. Get right on the edge of the light and dark "zones". Look down and toss a frag grenade at your feet. Wait about 3/4 of a second, jump, and fire your rocket at the ground. You'll go flying through the air, and then suddenly you'll be right in the middle of the Scarab's beam. Switch to your secondary and grab the gun. If you switch back to RL within about the next second, you'll die and go flying through the air. Once it's safe, switch back to RL. Now try desperatly to make it back on top of the tunnle. If you do this, walk back to the start of the tunnel. If you don't, then !^%^#%&@^%&#^@^&*#&#&*#&#^#&%^(Trying to find a way to survive the fall)@^@%$#%@^@#$^%#$^#. Once you've landed safely in the water, look back at the beach. Walk until you reach the invisible wall. Go to the right and eventually you'll come to a gap in the wall. Go through it.

=====================================
Part 6: The Pain of a Thousand Suns
=====================================
Here's the easiest and funnest part of the whole thing. Go through the tunnel and unlease hell upon the covies. After you kill the two ghosts that come when the scarab fires normally, you'll get the checkpoints back on.
Terminator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
THANK.U.CROSSEYES! that helps alot man, the only thing was part $ u lost me afetr " ul see a big structure. go through it. another 1. go through this 1 2" could post or PM pics or somthin plz? i would be most gratefull and i guess i could send u a cookie! Smile *crams chocalate chip into USB port, comp catches fire* schlapskie! not again!

Last edited by Terminator on Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
crosseyes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
oh. yeah. as soon as you get on top of the tunnel, if you used the method I described, you'll notice a huge structure just on the other side of the invisible wall. It's pretty hard to miss Wink . And still...I can grab the gun...I JUST HAVE TROUBLE HOLDING ONTO THE FRIKIN' THING!!!! It's making me mad! The first time I picked it up, I was so excited, I got kinda carried away...I kinda completely forgot about the fall Laughing
Terminator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks agian, ( still no idea wat building, thers so many, never ran into an invisiblw wall though Confused ) antwho, i am finally spawning the scarab and the gun Wink , but the damn the ing always kicks me so that i dont get the gun! Mad all well, its helped me remarkably, so i thank u again
crosseyes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wait...what did you say? it kicked you? whoa...that could be it. that could be how to survive the fall...my directions got you right underneath it though, right?
Terminator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yup Cool i almost got it, it was right in front of my face...ugif. but it kicked me few times, the first time it LAUNCHED me. i hit a barrier way out there and died, the second time, it just killed me instantly, the third time i lived but didnt have posession of the gun Crying or Very sad all well, ill get it eventualy Wink
crosseyes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hahaha! that tells me it works then. I'll need to reload my save states (I killed all halo 2 off my x-box to remove that fraggin' 1.1 patch) and try it. how do you get it to kick you though? I end up under the gun, I grab it, and I fall all without coming close to it's legs. also, you know how in the first post it said that the floor messes up when the scarab steps on/in it? It's true and it looks awesome...
Terminator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i never had the gun,so sry Crying or Very sad i landed underneath its leg, and it kicked me! i also got rid of the autoupdate(i have my moms xbox, hers has the update and the new maps, mine dosent 4 sword flyin and stuff Laughing )yeah, i landed in front of the gun a lil under it, and it kicked me, sry again...
crosseyes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
*sniff* I backed up my most important saves to my gameshark, then wiped my box clean of halo 2. My scarab gun (metro, #1) save state got screwed somehow, and now I'm gonna have to do it all again 'cause the SS's here are AR only.

also, someone tell me exactly how to survive the fall so my guide can be front-paged! mwahaha, I'll beat bungie to world domination maybe.
ReiKo PwNzZz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you want to survive a large fall, get a weapon like a bruteshot and hurt yourself on the way down (shoot the wall your falling next to). You should do this with Black Eye on just incase you kill yourself Smile

NINJA
Terminator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i hant done this! but,but,but. i think stant to the right of the gun a lil,when u throw the grenade, turn to your right, RLF jump while holding back. that way, u will pick up the gun at an angle so that u will land bak on the ledge! or, like it said in the first post, shoot the wall with the RL on your way down, but personaly, i think thats crap. after u jump, u wont have enough shields to survive the shot! *shrugs*again, i havnt done this, and ive only actually picked up the gun once Crying or Very sad ( no idea wat all those lines mean in ur tut, but i got close to the gun) if u make front page, koodoes!
crosseyes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
1. can't use brute shot or anything like that. a. there are no BS's on outskirts. b. your shields are about halfway below normal and don't recharge.

2. there are some lines on the ground. you need good eyes to see them.

3. can't get it at an angle, it's impossible to be facing the right way & stuff

4. damn right it's gonna make front page

5. I just figured out that you don't need the warthog.
Terminator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah, me was Confused about the hog, cause ppl used the gosht, and whent out in the water instead of the top of the tunnle. me almost got it! Very Happy if u give me some time, i might be able to PM you some pic amd tips that i find much easer to understand than the 'line charade' sry if that sounded insulting, u got me to the gun, i made my own way to obtain it Wink i always get up into the cloud now, and most times, i land back on the ledge from whitch u fell fom Smile good luck on front page and gettin it(if u havnt already)
Legendary Death0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
crosseyes that was log keep up the great work
crosseyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
with the magic of my co-op partnedr getting me in the tunnel, I have killed a hundred covies...and counting. it was awesome. he got in the drivers seat of a hog and me with the gun in the passengers...those poor shadows.
JetJingle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
since i saw the vid ive been trying for days to get it but i cant seem to get lined up with it. and anyway how did you get a banshee through the barrier thingy before you go inside the big tunnel?
Terminator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: here i come to save the day! Reply with quote
ICU812 wrote:
since i saw the vid ive been trying for days to get it but i cant seem to get lined up with it. and anyway how did you get a banshee through the barrier thingy before you go inside the big tunnel?

lemme get back to you on the position of the oukskirts SG. in order to get the banshee past the barrier thingy on metropolis...
ok, i would suggest snatching yourself a ghost. drive to the tunnel's entrance, until you hear Cortona say, "That's quit a welcome parrty." ok, the banshees should span, kill 1(u might be be able to kill 2 outa 3, i kill 1 in order to prevent more from spawning) anyway, drive back ward into the tunnle in your ghost, shoot or wateva untill a banshee follows you. DONT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF HIM!!!! if you do, he will diappear. continue down the tunnle with your eyes on, backwards untill you get a check piont, after that, take a deep breath.(i save and quit here, so if u die constanly. you wont lose that preshish checkpiont, form there, i would take the opportunity to activate sputnk, BIG help!) continue into the tunnle, DON'T board the banshee, ull F-in die. kill every one, (including your retarded friends) then, thanks to sputnks magical power, leed the banshee outside.thats why u need sputnik, iff that retrded elite get stuck, melee him so hell move!( HALT! theres the small iner tunnle that leeds to the surface, at the loading zone, YOU MUST BOARD HIM THERE!) if u dont, you
A)die
B) the banshee diappears
hope that helped, sry for such a long response
crosseyes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you missed and messed up a bit on that.

I think the tank works much better.
the checkpoint isn't always halfway through the tunnel
a total of five banshees come at you.
DO NOT melee him
the 'unnamed' or 'cow bell' skull helps a little
to get him to follow you if he gets stuck, get next to him and then back up in a straight line.
the are two sub-tunnels. once you get in the hallway after the red room, theres one to your right and one to your left. if he goes in the one to your right, he'll fly up and get stuck out of your reach. if he fly's up in the red room, he'll get stuck against pipes and you can get him down by jumping, then backing up.
when you get him into the tunnel to your left, immediatly board him. he will most likely stop, and you will gain enough control to steer the banshee across the load zone.
the banshees wings...come off. doesn't matter how you do it, just don't kill the driver.
there is another way to get him through. go co-op. have one person jack a banshee and fly around the bridge for a while. the other player hits the load- point and respawns the player in the banshee. I haven't tried this yet, and I'm afraid that either...
a. the banshee doesn't respawn
b. the banshee respawns before the load-zone
c. both.
Terminator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok, u right, but u can melle him, i always do it. just on the nose or somthin though.
Elite Sniper44

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm trying to get the Metropolis Scarab gun, but I need some help. I can't ever seem to get that stupid Banshee to follow me through the tunnel that leads to the outside. I can get him to follow me to where there's that wall and the lady offers you the shotgun- then i kill off alll the covenant in that little area- but i can't get him into that little red room and the pipe that leads to the loading place. He just won't follow me in there. Any help?

And is there a special difficulty i need to have it on to do it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
S.W.A.T. Sniper

Location: Team Snipers 8v2 with xXxCocoFangxXx as my partner.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
try it on easy with that skull on. the unnamed one you get in the armoury. that makes the banshee always know where you are. helps lots.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kwinse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also, have a human weapon and a covie weapon and switch between them until he goes after you. Or at least it works that way for me...
crosseyes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
just trial and error. try to have a co-op partner help you until you get to the red room. then have your partner go inside it while you try to lure the banshee in.
FL3TCH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok guys, putfile isnt working for me, and im trying to see how to get it without a banshee or vehicle. We got the Soccer ball without one, but cant seem to find a way to get higher. if anyone could quickly tell me how in a breif tutorial, since my search came up with nothing, i would greatly appreciate it! Smile
DARKSIDE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finally, i got the scarab gun in metropolis with the plasma-frag-sputnick warthog-combo. I dont have a cap card so no vid. It took me 3 hours on SP and about 30 minutes in co-op.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
S.W.A.T. Sniper

Location: Team Snipers 8v2 with xXxCocoFangxXx as my partner.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
good job....?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DARKSIDE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanx? i got it once before with the banshee, but this is a more fun way
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
crosseyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hmm...but how to get down? is there any way to get down in SP w/out freezing and pushing the pelican up to the bridge?
DARKSIDE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
maeby with some tons of luck and pin point accurate fall timer reseting
crosseyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Outskirts SG in SP Reply with quote
ok, I figured out that when you launch with the Rocket-Frag, it sends you backwards. So, maybe, instead of going off the normal way, go off the edge facing away from it. now get in position and take a step forward once you do. Fire off and hold back a little bit. You should still be able to grab the gun. Now, just hold back and get back to the ledge.
Terminator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yup Wink i almost got it once, but i hit the edge of the lege and fell to my death Crying or Very sad
crosseyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My 360 scratched up my halo 2 disc. The only thing that was effected were Great Journey and High Charity, which were scratched completely off the disc. That means now I can't get the gun.
JetJingle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i forgot to say thanks for the help coby and crosseyes........so thanks it helps alot
Terminator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shocked omfg, that so sux crosseyes! i read a topic and another guy's disk got f-ed up too, pissed him off. sry that 'now i cant get the gun' Confused if you only lost highcharity and great journey, how does that prevent you from gettin the gun???
and to ICU812. no problem, crosseyes did a GREAT job and helped me ALOT too Wink *hand him a soda and cookie,, then hands a a candybar and cola to u)
crosseyes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
it prevents me from getting it because blackeye is on GJ. DUH! ah well, my uncles gonna get another one with his next paycheck (next tuesday). and I ordered an AR, so I'll be able to have it (not get it, just have it) anyways.

And my TUT was just tons of luck with guessing I caught on a VHS tape, then documented. I could wait for the "into cairo cutscene room elevator shaft" thread to die down, have one of the big guys try my tut, make front page, and be credited for having the first in-depth tutorial on HIH! I wonder...do you think I could beat bungie to world domination? but that would mean I would have to steal every halo 3 to prevent them from getting funds, and someone, if not everyone, here would kill me in a very horrible, unimaginable way.
Terminator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
rofl. im blond, have a sence of wateva the cool 'in' kids call it..o yea, humor. as fro takin over the world, ill help, but there is no slavery, and i get all the cookies i want.*throws mods a new halo 3 and flees*
crosseyes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hooray for cookies! *commandeers a scarab with lots of grunts with plasma grenades*

get me now! (puts sheild up) now grunts, protect me from the mods!

*a mod shoots a grunt while it has a plasma in its hand, the plasma hits another grunt, which freaks out and runs down into the scarab, setting off a massive chain of plasma grenades viewable from the deck, then a mod breaks through the shield to find me, energy-shield-depleted, hiding in a corner* (*)

me: it was so horrible...I've never seen anything like it in my life...*shoots self in head with plasma pistol*

coby: hehehe, not it 'tis mine!
mods: whatever *shoots him*
coby: *pain*
*mods jack Halo 3 copies*

(*)= this was in no way performed by me or made up by me. another member here whos name escapes me did this. funny stuff.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: