HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Hogs Gone Wild!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 MULTIPLAYER Tricks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xMrSprinkles56x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Hogs Gone Wild! Reply with quote
ok, me and a few friends got bored one day, so we just started hog jumping around coag. nothing new, but i think a few of the coag. ones are amazing.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/cgi-bin/viewfile.cgi?f=Hogs_Gone_Wild_0004.wmv
FX Headshotmaster8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The quality was aweful. Get a new filmer who can actually keep the hog in view. Why didn't he edit out the view when he was in the gun turret of the hog. The launches were sweet though. 4/10
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AKValle26

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i thought it was actually pretty good. yeah, the warthog wasn't in view i do agree and next time get some shots with you in the launching warthog. but not bad... good job.
TheGreenMarine704

Location: High Charity, killing grunts with a good old fashioned pistol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
4/10? what do you think this is halomods.com?

I thought it was pretty sweet. Good song
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Roboto

Location: Getting ready for my role w/ Stealth; GT: JayRock21

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't worry, headshot has a thing for flaming people. I've seen him on other topics.

but anyways, awesomeness vid man! That's a cool trick you guys found it! Later this weekend, I'm goin to teach my friends how to do that warthog jump, as we love to launch vehicles.

Send me a FR at JayRock21 if you ever start launching again, as I love launching. *read first half of my occupation*

Wink

oops, before it said i was launching to the top of headlong, but there wasn't enough space. but i wanted to tell you your vid was awesome, as it's worthy of 10/10. Maybe worth front page, if the vid was longer. Very Happy

Plus, the Coag launch= Thats Sick!
FX Headshotmaster8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Roboto wrote:
Don't worry, headshot has a thing for flaming people. I've seen him on other topics.

but anyways, awesomeness vid man! That's a cool trick you guys found it! Later this weekend, I'm goin to teach my friends how to do that warthog jump, as we love to launch vehicles.

Send me a FR at JayRock21 if you ever start launching again, as I love launching. *read first half of my occupation*

Wink

oops, before it said i was launching to the top of headlong, but there wasn't enough space. but i wanted to tell you your vid was awesome, as it's worthy of 10/10. Maybe worth front page, if the vid was longer. Very Happy

Plus, the Coag launch= Thats Sick!

I'm not flaming, its called constructive criticism mr. i joined today and I'm already calling people flamers or should I use ur real name, Matt? Be afraid be VERY afraid. As I said, the launches were sweet but the filmer? the launches by themselves would be 9/10. But the whole bad quality thing.... maybe 4 is a lil low, fine 6/10.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WaMbUlAnCe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok it was goos but dont just use rockets get 4 scorpians in there man it goes mega higher than that
CARNAGE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
makes me wana get 18 players from hih and do this lol. think how high!!!!! any one wana try this u know what to do pm me.
Refinedphantom1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
FLY WARTHOGS FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
panic zone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
3/10
Kusanagi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i didnt even knew u could do some of those
panic zone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
N-dub glitchers wrote:
makes me wana get 18 players from hih and do this lol. think how high!!!!! any one wana try this u know what to do pm me.

How could you get 18 players when the max amount of players in a game is 16?
six 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Maybe he wants 2 spare in case some get killed Wink
panic zone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
six 0 wrote:
Maybe he wants 2 spare in case some get killed Wink

So.... He still couldn't get them in the game.
TheGreenMarine704

Location: High Charity, killing grunts with a good old fashioned pistol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
OMG look what you have started head shot master.!! Evil or Very Mad

and roboto is right. + you havent been here much longer than him

die Longsword
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
StrikerMuncher

Location: Running away from my imaginary friend who has a gun.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Overall, I thought the movie subject was awesome, you had some pretty freakin' high launches in there.

1. Get a new cameraman. He couldn't film a dead body, much less a moving warthog. I would be happy to do this, with about half-a-year and about 30 videos under my belt. Belive me, I can keep a warthog focused on the screen...at least better than that. Smile

2. Get a new editor. The file was pretty big and the quality not so. It was also obvious that he was using windows movie maker. I would be happy to do this also. My quality is better, and files are smaller, and I use pinnacle studio version 9.3. I also have a website to host videos on.

3. For the jumps, try to actually land cool places, (e.g. on top of the base in coag, on the sniper spot in containment, on the base in waterworks, through the window in burial mounds). This is incredibly hard, I know from experiance, and wastes alot of time, but it makes for a nearly flame-proof video.

4. One last small thing, try to get more than one launching spot for each level. If you are forced to use just one, then it might be okay for just one level, or you might think about totally mixing them up, for more of a variety.

If you want to take advantage of my kind offers, or just want to trick with me, my GamerTag is "StrikerMuncher".

btw, for everyone out there, this is not a flame. it is a critique. personally, I find them helpful, and I hope you do the same.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
huntergruntmix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
it was actually pretty good quality for me, but next time make it so that youre in the warthog some of the time.
Fro Muchacho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i thought it was pretty cool i just did this not too long ago but i didnt have that many people, i agreee with WanBuLanCe that you should use tanks but if it doesnt create too much damage add rockets the song went real well with the movie .. it ended right as the movie ended, nice choice of song and im lookin forward to seeing a next vid!
P.S the last zanzi jump and the coag jumps were awesome, i think
Bravace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pretty cool. Good job.
markthegreat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
amusing...
Unvoiced Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
its okay, lol
Lexycomplexy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Panic zone and headshot sound like imature LiL Kiddies with no balls...

Nice work with the vid man Razz

(11)
=== = 11/10
(10)
panic zone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lexycomplexy wrote:
Panic zone and headshot sound like imature LiL Kiddies with no balls...

Nice work with the vid man Razz

(11)
=== = 11/10
(10)

The way you type reminds me of a little kiddy with no balls.
xMrSprinkles56x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks for all of the comments guys. and yes, i know Duelies isn't that good, but it's his first vid, give him a break. and StrikerMuncher, we tried to land cool places like on top of the rib cage, or on top of red base in coag, and we actually did make it into the base in containment. i think we should make a Volume 2, with you as the camera man. GT: MrSprinkles56 (it was in the vid)
MUNSIE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
StrikerMuncher wrote:
Overall, I thought the movie subject was awesome, you had some pretty freakin' high launches in there.

1. Get a new cameraman. He couldn't film a dead body, much less a moving warthog. I would be happy to do this, with about half-a-year and about 30 videos under my belt. Belive me, I can keep a warthog focused on the screen...at least better than that. Smile

2. Get a new editor. The file was pretty big and the quality not so. It was also obvious that he was using windows movie maker. I would be happy to do this also. My quality is better, and files are smaller, and I use pinnacle studio version 9.3. I also have a website to host videos on.

3. For the jumps, try to actually land cool places, (e.g. on top of the base in coag, on the sniper spot in containment, on the base in waterworks, through the window in burial mounds). This is incredibly hard, I know from experiance, and wastes alot of time, but it makes for a nearly flame-proof video.

4. One last small thing, try to get more than one launching spot for each level. If you are forced to use just one, then it might be okay for just one level, or you might think about totally mixing them up, for more of a variety.

I totally agree, except i don't mind WMM, its probably becuase my Pinnacle is screwed up.. but anyways.
HALO2SPY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I dunno what everyones complaining about... Its decent Ive seen way worst!! I actually laughed at the fact that they kept the scene on coag where hes in the torrent following and they go over a hill...

Sure camera could have been a little better but, I was wondering when I was gonna see the cameraman in the passanger seat... Oh well
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
IXx Xenon xXI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
not bad at all just need to focus on that warthog a little bit more
~Duelies~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was the cameraman. I should have used a better computer so I could use pinnacle and the screen wouldn't have been so laggy while recording. I also should have turned the look senstivity down. We tried tanks and they didn't work and the sidedseat of the warthog is a HORRIBLE veiw for this launch anyways you don't even see where the warthog goes.
xMrSprinkles56x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah duelies and i and possibly StrikerMuncher will work on volume 2 soon, so look for it (and look forward to better quality. definately.)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 MULTIPLAYER Tricks Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: