HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

*IMPORTANT* You got modded? Post it in THIS thread ONLY.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kidmonkey148

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
oh it was standbying, i know it because everytime my friend was trying to kill his it would go to a blue screen his guy would be moving one place but he actually would be killing me from another.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
blankskater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
guys just give me a email or somthing to get ahold of bungie i tried sending the topic to h2cheat@microsoft or somthing like that but i got it right trust me and i told them to respawn when they get it and its just a computer thing checking it i want to get ahold of the real bungie not some dumb computer response.
Hazrdous

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Guys tell me what you think of this vid,
My friend ozman recieved an invite from a modder so he went in and secretly recorded him, the mod allowed ANYONE to fly the warthog wherever they are seated in it, the modders name is UNSEENHELSING, the vid is about 36mg so i wouldnt recommend dial up users downloading it.
Please dont flame me! If you dont like it
http://www.anzachelljumpers.net/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=10
Let us know what you think!
Courtesy of Anzac Helljumpers and ozman34
www.anzachelljumpers.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Estrif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hazrdous wrote:
Hi Guys tell me what you think of this vid,
My friend ozman recieved an invite from a modder so he went in and secretly recorded him, the mod allowed ANYONE to fly the warthog wherever they are seated in it, the modders name is UNSEENHELSING, the vid is about 36mg so i wouldnt recommend dial up users downloading it.
Please dont flame me! If you dont like it
http://www.anzachelljumpers.net/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=10
Let us know what you think!
Courtesy of Anzac Helljumpers and ozman34
www.anzachelljumpers.net

You didn't get modded. You played in a modded CUSTOM CUSTOM CUSTOM game. =) That' isn't cheating.
Hazrdous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I relise that, I could'nt be bothered deleting my post,
Still whether you like it or not it's still modding!
Cheers,
~Haz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
NewYorkTrigga101

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hazrdous wrote:
I relise that, I could'nt be bothered deleting my post,
Still whether you like it or not it's still modding!
Cheers,
~Haz

the title says "Got Modded Post It In This Thread Only!" that means MM Got Modded doesn't sound like Custom does it?

LoL "Makes Anyone fly the warthog"

sounds like a fun mod to me not a cheating mod
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hazrdous

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm sorry....What......Did I say flying a warthog was cheating?
Evlmidget25

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just went into Team Snipers. The guy on the other team called V834 was a modder. But he was a smart modder. The only thing that he had was 1080 autoaim. He even told us he had it. But I still hate him for modding in matchmaking. This is why I complain to bungie about snipers being ranked. Heres the stats:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=368716932&player=Evlmidget25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't have a video but I was modded to spawn at the same place while we got sniped.We managed to get away a few times and kill them, but you can tell by the medals of that other guy for proof.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=375694303&player=Ionus%20Spartan
Dusters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Meh, today in snipers I got matched against the same modders 2 games in a row.
kidmonkey148

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey everyone, I just got a DVC 150 and lately i have been recording stuff in matchmaking and customs for my friend Elemental Punk's montage. We've been getting modded alot so here is yet another vid on ranked matchmade warlock modders.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=IHateWarlockModders.wmv
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
(CC!) Project Zer0

Location: GamerTag : Project Zer0 -------------- New GT : xX ImGlitch Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well here's a vid of me and some friends in matchmaking getting modded on terminal.

vid link

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=cheaters_terminal.wmv

Bungie Stats of the game

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=stats&gameid=387300272&player=Barry%20Pooter
kidmonkey148

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey guys. Yet again here's another vid of Modders in Matchmaking. This time its on Relic. I also used high quality for the Vid. Enjoy.

Relic Respawn Modders
Boogrman

Location: hiding somewhere foggy, secretly plotting againt foreign countries, gt:Boogrman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Modders should really stay out of matchmaking:(

i got modded three times in 2 weeks, i was pretty mad....already reported them to bungie but im sure they have new accounts:(

any ways, vids:
Turf: http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=modsrecorded.wmv
Turf(2): http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=modsontape3.wmv
Warlock: http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=modsontape2.wmv

srry, couldnt get my cap card to get good quality at the time...im an idiot Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sk8.4.Life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just the other day, I was playing Team CTF on some Matchmaking gametype, and we got modded big time. They got it to the point where our team spawned without weapons at a certain spawn point by the teleporter by the beach and they were waiting there for us with snipes that had auto aim. Ironically, they gave us a little bit of power, because if you pressed A when spawning, you would jump hella high and hit your head on the ceiling of the level and then free fall back down, but they're auto aim would get us a lot of the time.

Eventually, I managed to get to the flag, but to pick it up, you had to press Y, and I didn't know that. So then when I was cussing my head off, some guy on the other team ran up behind me with super speed and assassinated me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
{NL}SirAngusOfBeef

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mythica
File Size: 7.35 MB Razz

Modded on Terminal
Sly Dude

Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. DO NOT READ THIS FOOLS! GT: Sly Dude

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This gave me an idea...
Maybe I should record all of my matchmaking matches?
One time me and my friends got modded in a team rockets on turf and we commited suicide 69 times and got like a second from lasting the whole round lol.
- Sly Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Squat N Dog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sk8.4.Life wrote:
Just the other day, I was playing Team CTF on some Matchmaking gametype, and we got modded big time. They got it to the point where our team spawned without weapons at a certain spawn point by the teleporter by the beach and they were waiting there for us with snipes that had auto aim. Ironically, they gave us a little bit of power, because if you pressed A when spawning, you would jump hella high and hit your head on the ceiling of the level and then free fall back down, but they're auto aim would get us a lot of the time.

Eventually, I managed to get to the flag, but to pick it up, you had to press Y, and I didn't know that. So then when I was cussing my head off, some guy on the other team ran up behind me with super speed and assassinated me.

Wow...im that modder.Call me a noob,but us modders have to make new accounts evry 6hrs,so cheating feedback doesnt matter
Nots Good

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Squat N Dog.............you're a homosexual
Jonix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Squat N Dog wrote:
Wow...im that modder.Call me a noob,but us modders have to make new accounts evry 6hrs,so cheating feedback doesnt matter

what a lame individual you are. you are trying to get sympathy for cheating.
why do you have sully this forum with our crap?
Squat N Dog

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jonix wrote:
Squat N Dog wrote:

WTF??? how did u get that idea??? modding enhances the game,i dont mod in matchmaking...when my account was gonna get banned and i would never play MM again i wanted to enjoy my last 6hrs
Lollipop Man.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jonix wrote:
Squat N Dog wrote:

wtf?, how was he trying to get sympathy, lol am a modder but dont play in MM, i o9nly play in custom games and that with funny mods, so whats wrong in that, hey really asl ong as you dont abuse being a modder then thats fine, am i correct or not?
Squat N Dog

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i agree with you...i used my last 6hrs of mm and thats it sue me.
AVeryBadPlayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://useruploads.mythica.org/cgi-bin/watch.cgi?f=STANDBYer.wmv&sid=1168410
TheFallenOne666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey everyone. Here's a new vid of Relic Modders in Team Snipers. It's about 12 minutes long with medium quality. It has very enjoyable music. Check It Out!

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=lXlTeamProlXlRelicModdersMQ.wmv
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
notSiD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Modders, there not the ones that cause the main problem, it's the other people in the party, modders always have to make new accounts, so that means they start off at level 1, it's the guys that are with the modder, by giving him the 2 month, they gain levels to show off to the world, that's why they join up with modders
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo Movies All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: