HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Vehicle Collection ontop of the Scarab

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Duelies~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Vehicle Collection ontop of the Scarab Reply with quote
I decided to make a small vehicle collection ontop of the scarab. It only has 9 ghosts and a warthog. Some of the vehicles got destroyed in my process of getting them there. Here's the Video.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Collection_0001

I tried getting a Scorpion there but it didn't work out for me. Feel free to expand on this idea. You might even overload the scarab. Sorry if the editing a little bad after spending loads of time getting a vehicle collection togther I didn't feel like editing much.

Song: Karn Evil 9 1st Impression Part 2

By: Emerson, Lake and Palmer.

Last edited by ~Duelies~ on Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
S.W.A.T. Sniper

Location: Team Snipers 8v2 with xXxCocoFangxXx as my partner.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
cool man that was awesome. you can get like three or four warthogs there. cuz if you take a warthog in the begginning level and take it to the tunnel then theres two then get the gauss thats three and then theres another one outside of the park. thats four. yay!!!!! maybe grumpy can get the tank and all that on to the scarab.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Grumpy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Man, that was great. You even had a Grunt driving a Ghost up there. This has got to go in the vehicle collection sticky. I bet those Elites were wondering what the hay was going on. GJ
MightyMan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pretty good. That must of been just a little difficult trying to get all those vehicles on such a small space. Did you ever fall and have to restart?
GR1M300

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
sweet thats not alot but still thats hard, thers alot of ghosts u can still get 2 more wart hogs, one at the tunle and one when u get to the city part
Kalos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Too bad you have limited space and vehicles to work with, a collection completely covering the Scarab would be truly awesome, not that I'm saying this is bad though
HaloGlitcher91

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
heres an idea.....stack the cars
~Duelies~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the good feedback. I did fall many times but since it was co-op I just respawned next to my partner which was an advantage. Anyways the hard part was getting all the vehicles there. I put all the vehicles in the middle of the scarab. I was thinking they might fall off if I put them close to the egde. One Ghost disappeared when I touch oh well. I will try getting more vehicles if I ever have the time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: