HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Official AR Campaign Save Compilation
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 1 and 2, PC and CE Modding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punk
Leet Moddar
Leet Moddar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Official AR Campaign Save Compilation Reply with quote
Official AR Campaign Save Compilation
This is the official campaign saves topic. I don not claim credit for any of the saves I did not make, nor will I ever, I am just compiling these all into one single thread. Post all Requests Here!

Punk Rock0905's saves
http://rapidshare.de/files/3503092/profiles.zip.html
^All of my profiles^
Saves:
5 Tartarus's *fixed*
-Its just you, 5 tartarus's, 10 johnsons, and about 25 elites against and about 15 of tartarus's buddies.

Juggernaut save (Thanks to Halokiller)
-Juggernaut battle on Highcharity, or was it gravemind. Rolling Eyes

Delta Halo pelican
-Do I need to say more?

Grunt City
-Its you, 2 helljumpers, and one hell of a lot of grunts at the beginning of delta halo.

Hunters on outskirts, lots of them
-Self explainatory

Grunt city rockets
-Same as above save, with a few changes to the grunt weaponry

Dual Scarab guns since NO ONE WILL LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT!
-Dont make me say it

Epic Death
-Would have been a good save, if the elites would have stayed alive before Checkpoint. Everything seems normal except there are a few brutes with gravity hammer after everyone else.

Turrets
-Turn around and look at all the pretty vehicles.

Skull challenge saves
The skulls dont do anything

Easy:
I have hidden about 30 or so skulls in the beginning section of outskirts, meaning nothing past the hunter gate. Some are in plain sight, others are not. This is the easiest of all.
-Outskirts

Medium:
All of the metropolis bridge is my playground Smile
-Metropolis

Delta halo, be warned you need sputnik for this one, everything is in the beginning area, nothing is past the main structure in the beginning.
-Delta Halo

Hard:
Same as outskirts 1, but throughout all of outskirts before the tunnel to the beach.
-Outskirts 2

Hide your own!
Metropolis
Just keep going straight in the ghost to reach the stockpile at the beginning of the level.

Agent Me's saves
I'm bored, so you can now request modded campaign saves. I'll test them all before I host them, and I'll guarantee they work they'll work on unmodded xboxs (or modded ones for that matter).

Newest saves are at bottom!

[NEWS]And I'm still figuring this stuff out, so keep simple things such as driving an un-driveable vehicle, several soccer balls on the Metro Bridge or a pile of 50 warthogs for whatever the heck you want them...

[NEWS] I figured out how to change the turrets on vehicles!

[NEWS] Not taking requests anymore (not that I'm really sure I ever took any lol) so just comment on these.

[NEWS] Starting at the save "Cool Turrets 2" at the beginnin of the level of the save, you will find "A. ME" (for Agent ME) written somehow to help verify the save is mine. And if you want to rip-off my save, good-luck, because the stuff I use to write my name is un-removeable.

[NEWS] Now with Halo 1 saves!

[NEWS] I guess I'll accept requests, especially for ideas for the turret saves, and maybe some Halo1 saves. Remember, I won't take all of them, but I'll try to get the ones that I know I can. Just no Epic Battle requests. And I can't figure out how to get a phantom driveable, so if you have a meta file for a driveable phantom, send it to me or there's no drive a phantom saves Sad Another thing, I might try and make an epic battle thing for Halo1, if I can get sparkedit to work with AI Confused

[NEWS]You can either click "All my Halo # saves so far" link for savefile.com links, or click on the name of the save itself for codejunkies link thanks to Rooster_Cogburn!

[NEWS]New Halo1 HiH present AR save!

[NEWS]"Cool Turrets" Series of save now are called "CoolVehicles" starting at the 4th save.

[NEWS]"EpicScarabBattle" Saves are up! One for Easy and one for Normal difficulties after a little mistake which caused the easy save to be up on savefile for a while, so apparently some people got the save early that were paying attention.

[NEWS]I found out how to put in custom pictures for the save in Memory section, and I'm now taking requests. Please look here for how I want you to request it.

[NEWS]I've uploaded my Halo2 save pack, complete with 3 new saves, and all of them updated with a new icon. But just to make it interesting, for a few days, the link for it is hidden in one of my posts in this thread... Good luck finding it... Twisted Evil

[NEWS]Okay, someone found the save pack, and you can check my post on page 18 for a description of where it was hidden, and a link. Or you can get the link from on this post now.

Also, I'm no longer using savefile to host my saves, instead, my saves will now be in packs hosted on rapidshare.de . I'm currently re-designing this front page to account for these changes. Give me 10-20 minutes...

[NEWS]The front page has been revamped. Halo1 saves on this page are going to be kept in the current format, and there is a chance I will not be making anymore Halo1 saves. I don't own Halo1 for XBoX - a friend had let me borrow it and that was when I had made the Halo1 saves.

----------------------------------------------------------

Here are saves so far (I may do saves no one asks for just because I'm bored) (Also, you may have to press "Refresh" to see the latest editions):
Halo1 Saves

DriveBanshee-SilentCartographer-Normal
You are in a banshee at the beginning of Silent Cartographer.

Flamethrower-Library-Normal
Your secondary gun is a flamethower. Sadly it does no damage Sad

DriveLifepod-Halo-Normal
You are flying a lifepod around on Halo! You can fly through objects!! Confused

DrivePelican-SilentCartographer-Normal
You are flying a pelican full of marines! Just don't get out or you can't get back in (duh!). And this save also proves some of the more complicated stuff I can do Twisted Evil (see page 6)

HighImpactHalo Present
Remember that "more complicated stuff" I bragged that the SC Pelican save proved I can do? Here it is molded into a nice little present to all of the HiH who have Halo1 and Action Replay.

Halo 2 Save Pack #1
Save Pack Contains the following saves:

DriveShadow-Outskirts-Easy - FIXED
Outskirts Shadow on easy mode right before the first group of enemies in the tunnel. Also, there are 4 marines in the shadow with you. One gunner and 3 passengers.

No Warthog Turret-Metropolis-Normal
The first warthog has no turret, and a few wraiths have fully useable machine gun and gauss turrets instead of auto-plasma-miniguns. Once you get to the other side of the bridge, it looks like everything is normal again.

Fly the Pelican-Metropolis-Normal
You are flying a pelican with two marines (1 back gunner, 1 front gunner) over the middle of the bridge. DO NOT GET OUT OF PELICAN OR GAME WILL FREEZE!

Fly the Pelican-Metropolis-Normal-Part2
You are flying a pelican with three marines (1 back gunner, 1 front gunner, 1 sniper/passenger) after the tunnel. You can fly to the scarab gun and beyond, BUT DO NOT GET OUT OF PELICAN OR GAME WILL FREEZE!

Cool Turrets #1
First of what I may make of a series of turret changes mods. Tanks has wraith cannon, Wraith has warthog guns and lots of hologram thingies, and the warthog is a surprise. A Hawaiian-style surprise Laughing
Side note on making of this save: When I watched the cutscene with the mod for making this save, I laughed my head off as I saw the tank in it. (Mod availble on request for people with modchips or softmods)

Cool Turrets #2
Cool Turrets has come to Great Journey! Nothing much, wraith has 3 useable turrets and spectre has a huge tree. I was going to make it more interesting (ex: Giant Halo's surrounding Wraiths) but decided not to for a reason I can't remember.

Cool Turrets #3
Now to Quarantine Zone! Just go back to the beginning of the level to find two vehicles enhanced with some modded goodness.

Cool Vehicles #4
Series is renamed, and this time on Metropolis, the vehicle's weapons are switched around. Wraiths, tanks, ghosts, and the warthog are modded.

EpicSniperBattle-Metropolis-Legendary
The great epic battle, but with snipers!
Credit for this mod goes to TheTyckoMan (of Halo-arena.net and halomods.com) The original thread, along with a video (and PPF), can be found in this original forum thread.

EpicScarabBattleEasy
-AND-
EpicScarabBattleNorm
Kill the scarab! Fight your way up the bridge against the super-ghosts with your enhanced warthog! Honk the warthog to blast a rocket!

DriveScarabMetE
Drive the scarab-wraith from EpicScarabBattle Saves! Marines CAN get in side turrets to use scarab cannons! 20 Chaingun ghosts on bridge!

CovNoGuns Out
Nearby Enemies and allies have no weapons - you have big needler and scarab gun!

CovNoGuns Met
Based off of Epic Battle: SwordsVSshotguns, none of the marines or elites have weapons, but you have the all-powerful scarab gun, AND A ROCKET LAUNCHER WITH 182 AMMO!
Based off of the mod by TheTyckoMan (of Halo-arena.net and halomods.com) The original thread, along with a video (and PPF), can be found in this original forum thread.
Thuggalo's Saves
All of his saves can be found Here

Shotgun vs. Swords (Legendary)
Shotgun vs. Swords (Heroic)
Credit for this mod goes to TheTyckoMan (of Halo-arena.net and halomods.com) The original thread, along with a video (and PPF), can be found this original forum thread.

Banshee: Delta Halo
Banshee: Cairo Station
Drive the Pelican
Drive the Phantom
Prophet Chair: Quarantine Zone

Hog launch
Hog Launch 2 (the better one) [Video link]

Infinite Health: Great Journey
Beginning of Metropolis (Scarab gun)
Infinite Health: Metropolis (Scarab gun)
Jackal Shield: Delta Halo
Duel Big Needlers: Outskirts
Jackal Shield and Fuel Rod Gun: High Charity

Dojorkan's Saves
Time to time I will be posting modded saves I make here. This is not a request thread.

I wont be posting just the links, I want you to read the discription first so you dont think you found something new with the save.

Delta Halo, All Jackals Allied with the Master Chief:
RapidShare
CodeJunkies

NOTES:Do NOT go back to the beginning or the game will freeze. JAckals will not follow you htrough the level, and they can not use vehicles. For more info on what they can use look here: http://www.highimpacthalo.org/content.php?xbox&halo&topic=165

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flood on QZ as Your allies. BUT some of them will still shoot you. Also they can not get in the side seat of the spectre or warthog, They can only drive and get on turrets of vehicles. You can switch weapons with them too.For info On what they can use look here: http://www.highimpacthalo.org/content.php?xbox&halo&topic=165

RapidShare
-CodeJunkies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elites and Grunts Join MC on LEGENDARY Delta Halo. I also put about 8 warthogs on the beginning of the level. Also a few more marines. There are marines on Turrets and they look funky. Also the name for this profile is lilspidey I forgot to change the name. For info on what they can use look here: http://www.highimpacthalo.org/content.php?xbox&halo&topic=165

RapidShare
-CodeJunkies

Warthog on Cario Station PART ONE. I had to make two saves for this because the part before you meet the invisiable elites you cant fit the warthog down there. The warthogs are located behind the pelicans.

RapidShare
-CodeJunkies
Heres part two, you can get the warthogs up the stairs if youre good with hogs. I put them in the armory.

RapidShare
-CodeJunkies

Also a reamake of Thuggalo's pelican save. EXCEPT In this you have two elites and about 8 sargent johnsons in your pelican. A few of the Sarges are standing up in their seats because they dont have a weapon so the game doesnt have a animation for that. There also one marine with a needler inside. Profile name is inverted because I also for got to change the name.

RapidShare
-CodeJunkies

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UpRising Legendary. The Brutes and a few jackals have joined the Arbiter.

NOTES: The ELites at the beginning are a bit messed up. The Brutes can only be given a plasma sword, beam rifle, and plasma pistol (weapons they dont usually use) ONLY when they are walking. If They are standing still they can only hold the usual weapons. The JAckals at the beginning freeze when given BPR. You can get in a spectre with the brutes but none can get on the left seat.

RapidShare
-CodeJunkies

Hope Your Happy DevilMingy.. err did I spell that right?.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GraveMind: Heroic: Since the covenant civil war the elites and grunts fight along side MC and the marines. Saidly I couldnt get the hunters to join.

NOTES: Some Jetpack elites cant hold certain weapons are my glitch when you swap with them. Unless you kill your elites alot of enimies wont spawn and you wont be able to finish the level at the end.

RapidShare
-CodeJunkies

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QZ: Normal: The spectre turret who thought he was a Guass turret.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2862442/Halo2_ProfileGau.zip.html

EDITL Under Construstion!

KORHAL Zone: Legendary: The ARbiter decided the gondola was too risky and dangerous so he found a pelican and used that to get around the Library.

NOTES: EVERY DOOR That the middle gondola came from and goes into can be gotten through even when closed. Each of the middle gondola's doors will have a certain spot thats not fully solid allowing the pelican through. Plus the Pelican's collision model is werid anyways.. Its amazing how big Everything is.

RapidShare
-CodeJunkies

OutSkirts: Legendary: The Master chief learns how to frive a new vehicle with some new freinds Guideing him in the passenger seats.

NOTES: Once YOU get out of the Shadow You cant get back Inside. but You will be rewarded with a nice bunch of grunts riding your passenger seats. No get in a Ghost and they will jump out. Then Quickly get in the turret and they will all hop on the seats and drivers seat. They have cool animations for it too. EXSPECIALLY the Driver seat grunt.
RapidShare
-CodeJunkies

http://rapidshare.de/files/4219320/Halo2_ProfileHar.zip.html

ODSTs with lots of HP. really, headshot them with a beam rifle or something, it might take alot for them to die. Although they can be killed by explosions they still might be able to survive a warthog launch.

Ladies like Superior Fire Power...... If you know what I mean. ;D Dont ask why I put this semi-hidden message here....

P.S. if you are reading this from GameFaqs or maybe GameSpot I am Yoh Asakura Kun

Last edited by Punk on Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
halogamer55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
can one of you guys make me a sweet hog launch on metro past the bridge yto get ,me very high...thx
Super Cow13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
when i put it into my AR thing, it says it is not a valid xbox save

for punk rocks saves
Mr Affinity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ya how do u download it i have ar?
ReadingNayr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr Affinity wrote:
ya how do u download it i have ar?

click on the link at the top for eah person! click on there names!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mr Affinity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i no that but then how do i get it to the ar
funnehman

Location: Being glad i didn't screw up modding like most in General Modding GT: Funnehcakes :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is there any way to not save when you quit? So that I can keep the spot the AR save is in without having to turn my xbox off and on?
HaloBug

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
^no

Ok Punk if you recall a long time ago you made a flodd juggernaut save. I was wondering if you could do an epic battle save with flood juggernauts. Now that would be very cool. But if you cant do that just make an epic bttle save with flood.
Sly Dude

Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. DO NOT READ THIS FOOLS! GT: Sly Dude

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HaloBug wrote:
^no

Ok Punk if you recall a long time ago you made a flodd juggernaut save. I was wondering if you could do an epic battle save with flood juggernauts. Now that would be very cool. But if you cant do that just make an epic bttle save with flood.

Great idea! I want that too!
Is it possible to make an epic battle between honor guard and ultra elites and honor guard brutes where you can just sit back and watch them go at it?
That would be awesome!
Thanks.
- Sly Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Taso
Interview Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The brues would win VERY easily. You'd have to give the elites fuel rods to make it fair.

The only real fair epic battle I can see happening is yellow-shield jackels versus marines.
da dude of halo2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: can Reply with quote
can some one make skull saves?
HaloBug

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
^Just go to www.codejunkees.com there are plenty if you look for a while.
MasterNews
Forum Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Could someone make a banshee in the tunnels of QZ. the ones with the gondola?
Punk
Leet Moddar
Leet Moddar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We cant, there is no banshee in Quarantine zone.
MasterNews
Forum Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
are you sure? i never saw a banshee on Cairo station, on any difficulty, but they have a save for that?
Punk
Leet Moddar
Leet Moddar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It is in the map, ask bungie. You could look at the maps offsets on tf6 website I believe. Bungie works in wierd ways.
MasterNews
Forum Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
can you make a prohphit chair on the gondola instead? i know there is a prophit chair, and when you go by onto the gondola, you lose it
DrAgOn 325

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i like that semi-hidden message at the bottom of the first post Very Happy
very funny.
Agent ME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's not the only hidden message...

Who is DevilMingy?? lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MUNSIE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Agent ME wrote:
UpRising Legendary. The Brutes and a few jackals have joined the Arbiter.

NOTES: The ELites at the beginning are a bit messed up. The Brutes can only be given a plasma sword, beam rifle, and plasma pistol (weapons they dont usually use) ONLY when they are walking. If They are standing still they can only hold the usual weapons. The JAckals at the beginning freeze when given BPR. You can get in a spectre with the brutes but none can get on the left seat.

RapidShare
-CodeJunkies

Hope Your Happy DevilMingy.. err did I spell that right?.
Sniper_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies like Superior Fire Power...... If you know what I mean. ;D Dont ask why I put this semi-hidden message here....

P.S. if you are reading this from GameFaqs or maybe GameSpot I am Yoh Asakura Kun

huh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Punk
Leet Moddar
Leet Moddar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That was what the last guy wrote, I left in their secret messages.
Dave2536

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
is there a way for infinite ammo with no reload and no overheat? and with infinte health? on any map
Bob132465798

Location: Modders don't know I'm a jumper, and vice-versa for jumpers.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not with Action Replay, sorry (But unlimited health is).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gonhop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
can someone make another warthog launch save... the ones there are now dont work.

i want a launch noooooooooow!!!

Last edited by gonhop on Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
gonhop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
srry bout the triple post!!!

Last edited by gonhop on Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
gonhop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
testing colors

Last edited by gonhop on Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Bob132465798

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Errm, if you didn't know, xbox.hackathome.com is down, which means all of Thuggalo420DL's saves don't work. And the AR save making industry has gone way down. Tough luck.
MUNSIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
^^ If I knew how to make AR saves.. I'd make tons.. ^^

~Munsie
Bob132465798

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
MUNSIE, you mean, if you had a modded Xbox you'd make tons...because unless you are incredibly stupid, making AR saves is easy.
MUNSIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bob132465798 wrote:
MUNSIE, you mean, if you had a modded Xbox you'd make tons...because unless you are incredibly stupid, making AR saves is easy.

Yes Bob. You got me, I am incredibly stupid.

~Munsie
Agent ME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
MUNSIE... it should be EXTREMELY obvious on how to make these modded saves... I never had anyone tell me how... or whatever.

Anyways, Punk, can you update my section on the first post? Here is where my save topic is if you don't want to search for it at http://ducain.org/hihforum/viewtopic.php?t=45620.

And here is a code tag of everything so you can just paste it in.
Code:
I'm bored, so you can now request modded campaign saves. I'll test them all before I host them, and I'll guarantee they work they'll work on unmodded xboxs (or modded ones for that matter).

Newest saves are at bottom!

[b][NEWS][/b]And I'm still figuring this stuff out, so keep simple things such as driving an un-driveable vehicle, several soccer balls on the Metro Bridge or a pile of 50 warthogs for whatever the heck you want them...

[b][NEWS][/b] I figured out how to change the turrets on vehicles!

[b][NEWS][/b] Not taking requests anymore (not that I'm really sure I ever took any lol) so just comment on these.

[b][NEWS][/b] Starting at the save "Cool Turrets 2" at the beginnin of the level of the save, you will find "A. ME" [i](for Agent ME)[/i] written somehow to help verify the save is mine. And if you want to rip-off my save, good-luck, because the stuff I use to write my name is un-removeable.

[b][NEWS][/b] Now with Halo 1 saves!

[b][NEWS][/b] I guess I'll accept requests, especially for ideas for the turret saves, and maybe some Halo1 saves. Remember, I won't take all of them, but I'll try to get the ones that I know I can. Just no Epic Battle requests. And I can't figure out how to get a phantom driveable, so if you have a meta file for a driveable phantom, send it to me or there's no drive a phantom saves  :(  Another thing, I might try and make an epic battle thing for Halo1, if I can get sparkedit to work with AI  :?

[b][NEWS][/b]You can either click "All my Halo # saves so far" link for savefile.com links, or click on the name of the save itself for codejunkies link thanks to [b]Rooster_Cogburn[/b]!

[b][NEWS][/b]New Halo1 HiH present AR save!

[b][NEWS][/b]"Cool Turrets" Series of save now are called "CoolVehicles" starting at the 4th save.

[b][NEWS][/b]"EpicScarabBattle" Saves are up! One for Easy and one for Normal difficulties after a little mistake which caused the easy save to be up on savefile for a while, so apparently some people got the save early that were paying attention.

[b][NEWS][/b][url=http://ducain.org/hihforum/viewtopic.php?p=712706#712706]I found out how to put in custom pictures for the save in Memory section[/url], and I'm now taking requests. [url=http://ducain.org/hihforum/viewtopic.php?p=713175#713175]Please look here for how I want you to request it.[/url]

[b][NEWS][/b]I've uploaded my Halo2 save pack, complete with 3 new saves, and all of them updated with a new icon. But just to make it interesting, for a few days, the link for it is hidden in one of my posts in this thread... Good luck finding it...  :twisted:

[b][NEWS][/b]Okay, someone found the save pack, and you can check [url=http://ducain.org/hihforum/viewtopic.php?p=746054#746054]my post on page 18[/url] for a description of where it was hidden, and a link. Or you can get the link from on this post now.

Also, I'm no longer using savefile to host my saves, instead, my saves will now be in packs hosted on rapidshare.de . I'm currently re-designing this front page to account for these changes. Give me 10-20 minutes...

[color=red][b][NEWS][/b][/color]The front page has been revamped. Halo1 saves on this page are going to be kept in the current format, and there is a chance I will not be making anymore Halo1 saves. I don't own Halo1 for XBoX - a friend had let me borrow it and that was when I had made the Halo1 saves.

[color=red][b][size=20]----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------[/size][/b][/color]

Here are saves so far [i](I may do saves no one asks for just because I'm bored) (Also, you may have to press "Refresh" to see the latest editions)[/i]:
[b][size=18][url=http://www.savefile.com/filehost/projects.php?pid=817752]Halo1 Saves[/url][/size][/b]

[url=http://us.codejunkies.com/power_save_download.asp?mp_save_id=20621&mp_save_official=0&mp_save_filename=US_Halo_Silent_Car_312146.zip][b]DriveBanshee-SilentCartographer-Normal[/b][/url]
You are in a banshee at the beginning of Silent Cartographer.

[url=http://us.codejunkies.com/power_save_download.asp?mp_save_id=20622&mp_save_official=0&mp_save_filename=US_Halo_Flamethrow_291287.zip][b]Flamethrower-Library-Normal[/b][/url]
Your secondary gun is a flamethower. Sadly it does no damage :(

[url=http://us.codejunkies.com/power_save_download.asp?mp_save_id=20624&mp_save_official=0&mp_save_filename=US_Halo_FlyLifepod_254208.zip][b]DriveLifepod-Halo-Normal[/b][/url]
You are flying a lifepod around on Halo! You can fly through objects!! :?

[url=http://us.codejunkies.com/power_save_download.asp?mp_save_id=20623&mp_save_official=0&mp_save_filename=US_Halo_Silent_Car_227612.zip][b]DrivePelican-SilentCartographer-Normal[/b][/url]
You are flying a pelican full of marines! Just don't get out or you can't get back in (duh!). And this save also proves some of the more complicated stuff I can do  :twisted: (see page 6)

[url=http://us.codejunkies.com/power_save_download.asp?mp_save_id=21052&mp_save_official=0&mp_save_filename=US_Halo_HighImpact_297924.zip][b]HighImpactHalo Present[/b][/url]
Remember that "more complicated stuff" I bragged that the SC Pelican save proved I can do? Here it is molded into a nice little present to all of the HiH who have Halo1 and Action Replay.

[color=red][b][size=20]----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------[/size][/b][/color]

[b][size=18][url=http://rapidshare.de/files/6049972/H2SavePackAR.rar.html]Halo 2 Save Pack #1[/url][/size][/b]
[size=14]Save Pack Contains the following saves:[/size]

[b]DriveShadow-Outskirts-Easy[/b] [i]- FIXED[/i]
Outskirts Shadow on easy mode right before the first group of enemies in the tunnel. Also, there are 4 marines in the shadow with you. One gunner and 3 passengers.

[b]No Warthog Turret-Metropolis-Normal[/b]
The first warthog has no turret, and a few wraiths have fully useable machine gun and gauss turrets instead of auto-plasma-miniguns. Once you get to the other side of the bridge, it looks like everything is normal again.

[b]Fly the Pelican-Metropolis-Normal[/b]
You are flying a pelican with two marines (1 back gunner, 1 front gunner) over the middle of the bridge. DO NOT GET OUT OF PELICAN OR GAME WILL FREEZE!

[b]Fly the Pelican-Metropolis-Normal-Part2[/b]
You are flying a pelican with three marines (1 back gunner, 1 front gunner, 1 sniper/passenger) after the tunnel. You can fly to the scarab gun and beyond, BUT DO NOT GET OUT OF PELICAN OR GAME WILL FREEZE!

[b]Cool Turrets #1[/b]
First of what I may make of a series of turret changes mods. Tanks has wraith cannon, Wraith has warthog guns and lots of hologram thingies, and the warthog is a surprise. A Hawaiian-style surprise :lol: 
[i]Side note on making of this save:[/i] When I watched the cutscene with the mod for making this save, I laughed my head off as I saw the tank in it. (Mod availble on request for people with modchips or softmods)

[b]Cool Turrets #2[/b]
Cool Turrets has come to Great Journey! Nothing much, wraith has 3 useable turrets and spectre has a huge tree. I was going to make it more interesting [i](ex: Giant Halo's surrounding Wraiths)[/i] but decided not to for a reason I can't remember.

[b]Cool Turrets #3[/b]
Now to Quarantine Zone! Just go back to the beginning of the level to find two vehicles enhanced with some modded goodness.

[b]Cool Vehicles #4[/b]
Series is renamed, and this time on Metropolis, the vehicle's weapons are switched around. Wraiths, tanks, ghosts, and the warthog are modded.

[b]EpicSniperBattle-Metropolis-Legendary[/b]
The great epic battle, but with snipers!
[size=8]Credit for this mod goes to TheTyckoMan (of Halo-arena.net and halomods.com) The original thread, along with a video (and PPF), can be found in [url=http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=31355]this original forum thread.[/url][/size]

[b]EpicScarabBattleEasy[/b]
[i]-AND-[/i]
[b]EpicScarabBattleNorm[/b]
Kill the scarab! Fight your way up the bridge against the super-ghosts with your enhanced warthog! Honk the warthog to blast a rocket!

[b]DriveScarabMetE[/b]
Drive the scarab-wraith from EpicScarabBattle Saves! Marines CAN get in side turrets to use scarab cannons! 20 Chaingun ghosts on bridge!

[b]CovNoGuns Out[/b]
Nearby Enemies and allies have no weapons - you have big needler and scarab gun!

[b]CovNoGuns Met[/b]
Based off of Epic Battle: SwordsVSshotguns, none of the marines or elites have weapons, but you have the all-powerful scarab gun, AND A ROCKET LAUNCHER WITH 182 AMMO!
[size=8]Based off of the mod by TheTyckoMan (of Halo-arena.net and halomods.com) The original thread, along with a video (and PPF), can be found in [url=http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=31355]this original forum thread.[/url][/size]
gonhop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
can someone plz make a ton of random launches with more that one kind of vihicle...thnx
Fuel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here is a save I made a while back where your in a Covenant Guntower
http://rapidshare.de/files/7422179/Halo2_ProfileFuelGUNTOWER.zip.html
its a bit glitchy once you get out of it, sorry about that.
Agent ME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh fuel I figured out why your save acts weird when you get out. You turned on "Unit has no Health" didn't you?
Fuel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Its been so long I don't remeber! lol I'll look in to it this weekend. Thanks for the uupdate Agent
MUNSIE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Agent ME wrote:
MUNSIE... it should be EXTREMELY obvious on how to make these modded saves... I never had anyone tell me how... or whatever.

I realize HOW you make them... Get a checkpoint... Duh...

But, You said yourself that there are things that do and don't work... Like projectile swaps.. You said you need a whole new weapon.. I'm sure there are plently more.

~Munsie
titan_priest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
can these ar saves be used on a uk action replay thing.

if not then can someoen show me where i can find any uk action replay saves.
Agent ME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
titan_priest wrote:
can these ar saves be used on a uk action replay thing.

if not then can someoen show me where i can find any uk action replay saves.

These will work fine on a UK xbox. To get them to work, go into the xbox dashboard, settings, and turn off the "Force PAL 60" option. Reboot and it will work fine.
NYNjar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My upcoming films trailer requires a few specific AR saves and I was wondering if anyone could tailor one for me?
PM me if you can or if you know someone who can.
much apreciated

--Create New Profile--
Armedslayer17

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
can someone PLEASE get a new link or fix the one that's there for Thuggalo's 2nd hog launch? i watched the vid and now i wanna do it Rolling Eyes
Sly Dude

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
2 things:
How do you spawn enemies or allies for epic battle saves? I wanna make one with like 50 hunters vs like 10 tartarsauses, unless someone else wants to make an epic hunter battle with like alot of hunters.
Thanks a million.
- Sly Exclamation
arizark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
none of these require a moddedxbox right?(if some do plz tell me what ones)
Sly Dude

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nope, none do, its just a checkpoint that a modded xbox got.
- Sly Exclamation
Djgio044

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi my friends and i love hacks and mods, but im looking for a 2 player ar save are these possible or no?
burrito

Location: as i lay in my bed, looking at the stars i think to myself......THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY ROOF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
none of the saves are working for me, i go to an error page Confused
Nightshiver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Punk, could you re-upload your skull saves Question
unggoy89

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can anyone make a save where on cairo station where you spawn an enemy with a plasma pistol or something? ive seen it done in multi player and i was wondering if someone could do it on single player? for AR please.
paves

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
whenever i try to get Thuggalo's Saves a perfect nav thing comes up what shouild i do?
ImmortalKenny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Could someone please re-upload the Halo 2 Pack...I need one of those in there, and it's a dead link.

Thanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 1 and 2, PC and CE Modding Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: