HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Trick Request/Idea Sticky *UPDATED* Thursday, December 29
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZuP

Location: Ain't it just like the night to play tricks when you're trying to be so quiet?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Trick Request/Idea Sticky *UPDATED* Thursday, December 29 Reply with quote
Welcome to the Re-Re-made Trick Requests and Ideas Sticky!
Made by: Someone, sometime ago. Remade by: KORHAL. Reremade by: ZuP

Links

(Opens in new window ;p)

The Heretic & Armory

Cairo Station

Outskirts

Metropolis

The Arbiter & Oracle

Delta Halo & Regret

Sacred Icon

Quarantine Zone

Gravemind

Uprising

High Charity

The Great Journey

Any Level

EDIT BY PRINCEOFTHESWORD: Stickied. I'll help out as I can, but it's nearly all I can do to keep up with the forum itself. Since Zup has control over editing this now, I'm sure he'll do all he can. Just let me know if something needs worked on and he's not here. I'll help out as I can, too Smile Good work Zup, and thanks KORHAL! 343 Guilty Spark

KORHAL wrote:

I thought that tricking in Single Player Campaign has been lagging a little the past few weeks. So I thought "why not make a thread where people can throw in ideas"

If you've got even the craziest idea for Halo 2 (not modded though) just come and post them all here if you can't do it yourself or can't capture.

Please try and be precise and type nicely so we understand.

I'm hoping hearing random crazy ideas for Campaign mode (co-op as well if needed) will pop up in here and a lot (or even all) of them work.

Well, go ahead give it a shot everyone Smile

This will be organized by level names as well.

Layout of this page

If you ever see a mistake or something is wrong on this page, please PM me.

#1: Having your idea/request posted.

#1.A: You post something here that you want to see done. It/they can be from anywhere. If you're just looking through the forums and you see something cool. Quote it, copy-paste it into here. I will then add it to the front page.

#1.B: When it/they are posted, they will be...

i: In "Quote" format.

ii: There will be a "Link" to that post if it is not in this thread.

iii: There will be words in "Blue" saying which page it is in the thread.

EXAMPLE:
*Level Name*
#X: *Trick name goes here*.
YOU NAME HERE wrote:
This is my idea...blah blah blah.

#2: Navigating this page:

#2.A: The posts of ideas. As like above, all ideas and request will turn up in "Quote" format.

#2.B: When something is completed on this list you see this...

EXAMPLE:
"It appears this how now bee completed *here(link to post)*
So...
DONE!(link right to vid/pics)"

Thank you for your patients and time if you read all this.
Sincerely,
KORHAL

[/ZuP]

Last edited by ZuP on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ZuP

Location: Ain't it just like the night to play tricks when you're trying to be so quiet?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Heretic

#1: Mess up the cut-scene (hacks are welcomes for this one)

Nizpee wrote:
Somehow screw up the cut secen in The Heretic

Armory

#1: Die.

The Arbiter wrote:
Die on The Armory (I did once Razz ).

It appears this has now been documented here. So...
DONE!

#2: Get out of the tram to explore.

Megashot wrote:
I have a trick request/idea. This is short and sweet.

Challenge: Try to get out of the Armory WITHOUT USING MODS. (Oh, and try to do it on legendary. Once you are out, try to get to the unnamed skull's room, and pick up the skull Smile. Not really necessary, but cool) What I mean is get through the invisible barrier where the tram rails is and be able to explore the rest of the level. Believe me, this one is definitely possible, as I have almost got pushed out of the tram one time.

Hint: Try using the "push big boxes with the small ones" trick. Also, try jamming the box into the tram doors and see if you can find a way out. So far I have gotten killed by the doors squashing me, but nothing to the extent of someone getting pushed out of the level. This may be a good challenge for KORHAL Cool .

DONE!

NOTE: It's at the end of the video.

#3: Get into the cut-scene room.

Girthy wrote:
My challenge is both hard and simple to explain.
In the level Cairo Station.
At the beginning cutscene where they are giving out all of the awards, get there if at all possible.
If you know this is impossible, and don't worry, I have checked the stickies and searched, dual wield flame throwers and flame away, but this is just a thought, may be possible because you can get into the cutscene room after all.
Good luck!

#4: Two of a pair.
Megashot wrote:
I have once again thought of some good challenges/ideas for the Armory level.

Challenge #1. Get on top of the ELEVATOR that takes you to the tram. This is an extension of the "Get out of the Tram to explore" idea that I said earlier. This time do it with the elevator shortly after doing your shield test. You can use the same box trick as described in my other idea. Basically try to jam the large box in the elevator and try to get on top of it when the elevator activates. Getting on top of the elevator would make it easier to jump around and explore the rest of the level. Heck, you may get bumped outside the level! So you may be able to explore the whole Station's exterior while on the Armory!

Challenge #2. NOTE: This is kind of wordy, so here it goes:

This mainly comes from the elevator/box bumping trick. Through countless tries on trying to get on top of the elevator, I have found that once in a while I get bumped OUT of the elevator and I go soaring (towards the MAC Gun), even without Sputnik. Several times I have come extremely close to getting on top of the MAC Gun, but I died. The challenge: Using the box/elevator trick above, make it to where the box bumps you so high that you land on top of the MAC Gun in the Armory. A good way is to experiment jamming the large box vertically in the elevator, then crouch-jumping on top of it. Activate the elevator by walking on top of the box. The box should go crazy and you should die a couple of times. But once in a blue moon you will get bumped out of the level. This isn't impossible.

DONE!

#5: Gunns with shields?!

Hysteria wrote:
Try to get Gunnes (the guy who takes you through the shield tester) into the shield tester himself. Ive been trying this for weeks and so far no luck. Sad I wonder if anyone can do this?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cairo Station

#1: Beating Cairo weaponless?

The Arbiter wrote:
Here's an insane idea, complete Cairo Station without picking up a single weapon. I made it near to the second part outside, but it was too hard to avoid all the PP and BR.

DONE!

#2: Go everywhere possible outside.

The Arbiter wrote:
Get to every place you can possibly get (outside)

DONE!

#3: In the E3 Trailer Hangar alive.

thenotsogoodtrickster wrote:
get in "what if you miss?" room, ALIVE!
sorry if been done^^

#4: Very bottom of the drone shaft without mods.

shadowshifu wrote:
i´m not sure if this has been done, on cario station try and get to the bottom of the elevator shaft, the one with the drones in. After the first outside ´room´´.

#5: You & Sarge on top of the MAC gun.

Hysteria wrote:
Trick request : get yourself and sargeant Johnson to the top of the MAC gun. If you ask me i think it is impossible. But who knows. Twisted Evil EDIT by KORHAL: I want to see this!

#6: You & a Soda machine on top of the MAC gun.

zanz wrote:
Challenge:

get a soda machine on top of the MAC gun. i figured if you want to go up there, you woght as well take sommit to drink. NO MODDING, any skull you want.

#7: You, Sarge AND a Soda machine on top of the MAC gun.

KORHAL wrote:
I want to see those three things on top of the MAC gun. You may also put Miranda Keyes up there. And to add, maybe use FrogBlasts technique to get a Jetpack Elite up there as well. GO GO GO!

#8: Get into the boarding crafts.
Foolish_Fox wrote:
Cairo Sation
Get into one of those things in the hangars, wich "deliver" the enemys. There's an Barrier that pushes you back, but with a Sword and some lunging you could get inside... or?

ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outskirts

#1: Weird area with writing.

Also, while exploring Outskirts I came across a wierd area where some type of writing is there (can't upload a picture). I'll tell you how to get there:

1. Continue to the area where you get the Warthog.
2. Get a vehicle and go right to the dead end.
3. Grenade jump on the ledge and go left.
4. Hop of the satillite thing and go on top.
5. Contiue heading straight for the invisible wall.
6. After reaching there look ahead again and push back while going left and you'll reach the other side.
7. After you reach there keep walking for a good 5 minutes and a big wall will appear to your right.
8. Eventually, you will see a blue patch of water; go in there and you will se it.
9. A little father ahead you can drop down and go back to that spot and see more symbols (I can't make out if it says anything).

#2: Collecting Elites in ghost outside the inviso-wall.

dantheman87 wrote:
A covie collection:On outskirts, go to where the beach meets the tunnel where the hole in the inviso-wall is and get an elite in a ghost to follow you behind it. Then go back to the other side of the wall and the elite will crash into the inviso-wall but still try to go after you. See how many enimies you can get back there and take a picture.

It appears this has now been done here. So...
DONE! (Putfile)

#3: Carry over the Scrab Gun into Metropolis to dual wield them both.

dantheman87 wrote:
It would be very cool if someone could get the outskirts scarab gun in single player and carry it over to metro (or just get it period!). Many people saw my vid using sword-flying (never got it) but maybe an overshild and nades/rockets could help.

#4: IWHBYD time-limit.

Grumpy wrote:
Outskirts

IWHBYD challenge

I wanted to kill all Spec Ops Elites with no other skulls activated. I also wanted to do it as quickly as possible.

Time to beat: 3 minutes and 42 seconds. I need someone to verify the time.

The criteria: no other skulls and video should be in realtime, in order to be verified.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/cgi-bin/viewfile.cgi?f=DaddySkullFight.wmv

KORHAL, I hope this fits into your setup for these posts. I wanted you to see it because I respect your opinion. If not I'll post it somewhere else.

#5: Bring a hunter with you to the end.

Hysteria wrote:
Get a hunter to the end of outskirts.

#6: Elite in 'hog at the water wall.
';..;' The Grunt ';..;' wrote:
I have an idea. Get a warthog on the Water Wall WITH an enemy elite in the gunner. I suggest the invincible hog and some grenades along with sputnik.

#7: My gun's bigger than thou.
DJLO wrote:
Actually i dont wont to post this since i reeeealyly wanted to be the first to do it:

Try to get in one of the big guns on the beach on Outskirts.

My suggestion:

Use the "Get in the Midship gravlift" technique.
(Angle a box next to the gun and have an enemy on the other side, sword cancel.)

DONE!

#8: Johnson driving.
Dojorkan wrote:
"Pimp Hog"

Get Sargent Johnson to use the warthog. I heard it was possable to keep the pelican away from sarge so he cant hop in and he will still have AI. So You could go through till you get the warthog and pick him up.

DONE!

#8: If it doesn't fit...
Kusanagi wrote:
OutSkirts

Get the Shadow outta the tunnel

#9: Fight Club.
none123456 wrote:
Outskirts

The Marines vs the IWHBYD ultras

Get as many warthogs (invincible warthog allowed) & as many marines (no invincible marines allowed) to the IWHBYD spawn point and get a video of them beating the skull all by themselves. All skulls allowed, BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOOT AT THE ELITES. The marines must kill them all ^^.

P.S. First post w00T... did i do this right?

#10: Majic.
PlayingItSafe wrote:
Ok, I've already mentioned this challenge in a few other threads, but here it is:

Match the current vehicle collection record for Outskirts, but make it a floating collection. This means you'll have to perform the recent tricks where you make the vehicles appear to float midair on the initial courtyard where you start outskirts. Here's a link if you need help: http://ducain.org/hihforum/viewtopic.php?t=79438

Good luck!

Last edited by ZuP on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metropolis

#1: Multiple Scrab Guns???

Skedar wrote:
On Metropolis, when the Scarab comes, it shoots once before it comes into veiw at a building. If you get a Banshee there, then you will see a Plasma Rifle Appear, then the Big Beam come out of it(it's up as high as the mouth of the Scarab). It is most certainly a Scarab Gun. I noticed this like along time ago, when the first Scarab gun was discovered, but I didn't post it, cuz I didn't feel like it.

Well I tried a whole lot to get it. I got real close. I was on Co-op, I had my partner go in to triggger it. Then, I jumped at it. I coud never make it though. I bet if someone could get to it, you would be able to [ress X to pick it up. Then you could DUAL WIELD SCARAB GUNS! I never tried using Sputnik though.

I also wonder that if every time a Scarab Fires, a Scarab gun appears where it shoots from. If it does it is prpbably in a wall so you can't get it.

DONE!

#2: Old fashioned Vehilce Jumping to the Twin Scarab Gun towers

Trash wrote:
Yes, people have been to the Scarab Bridge (and the bridge by it) by sword flying, banshee, etc. The Challenge is that someone launches a warthog on to both bridges. Not necessarily at the same time, or in the same game, just two separate launches to two separate bridges. Me and my brother did this, though I have no proof due to very old camcorders and very old computers, so I figured I'd challenge someone else to do it, 'cause I'd like to see how someone else figures it out.
Rules:
No modding.
You'll probably need to be on co-op (and have a co-operating partner) to do it.
All skulls can be used.
As proof, one can show a video or picture.
If no one gets up there in a month, than I'll write a text description on the method me and my brother used to launch to each bridge.
No prize, actually.....Just satisfaction.
Good luck! Smile

DONE!

#3: Have soccer ball, will travel.

The Arbiter wrote:
See how far up you can blast the Soccer Ball with sputnik (I almost blasted it back ontop on of the buildings).

#4: See how far you can blast the ridable pelican.

The Arbiter wrote:
Also, see how far the Pelican you get in and crashes flips you (I got really far alot of times).

#5: Enemies up to the Scarab Gun?!

el-sphinxinator wrote:
Get an enemy to the scarab gunusing anything,not modding though

#6: Vehicle Collection on the roofs.

DominoEffect wrote:
Also, something I thought would be cool, get all vehicles on metro (After the tunnels) ontop of the map (Not way up by the soccerball, but around the arenas) intact

#7: Duplicate the Scarab Gun with the MP tirck

Bolt wrote:
i have seen people replicate weapons my idea is possibly could someone replicate the scarab gun a couple times

#8: Two banshees to the Scarab Gun?

el-sphinxinator wrote:
On co-op get 2 banshees to the scarab gun.

MORE THEORY

DONE!

#9: Scarabs don't go anywhere with their balls.

GoPDEmon wrote:
i have a challenge that you get the soccer ball on the scarab Huhwha?

DONE!

#10: Tantrumming for the 2nd Scarab Gun.

Flash587 wrote:
This challenge is to be done on co-op. My friend and I have been trying and we've figured out the exact position needed but don't have the luck nor enough free time for it.

Use the banshee to get the first scarab gun. Have the guy with the scarab gun ride on top of the banshee and 'tantrum' (where you jump, melee, and get stuck in midair) where the second gun will appear. Have the guy in the banshee fly over and trigger the scarab so that the second guy can pick up and duel weild the scarab guns in midair.

--Flash--

#11: Scorpion up to Scrab Gun.

Sk8.4.Life wrote:
Here's an insane idea for someone to try...

I just watched a vid of someone jacking the tank before the Scarab blew it up on Metro... and...

Take the tank, make a huge ass pile of nades, and launch that big frickin tank up to the scarab gun, then fly up in your trusty banshee and check the landing. Very Happy Get the whole thing on film and I'll schlapskie in my pants.

#12: Scorpion onto the Scarab.

Phoenyx wrote:
Ive gotten the tank b4 the Scarab blew it up (actually, more like when the scarab was shooting it. the pain i felt >= the fire of 100 suns) but ts gonna take a lot of coordination to get the tank launched on top of the Scarab b4 it runs off into the city. I dont doubt that its possible, but its sounds like a job for Frogblast or Ms. Man.

#13: Soccer ball up high.

Sk8.4.Life wrote:
Make a large pile of nades and launch the soccerball somewhere up high...Prefrebly, the Scarab Gun.

I'm going to go try this and see if I can do it.

EDIT: ...Man... I had 15 nades all piled in 1 spot by shooting them and I even moved all the bodies and guns, and then I went to get a checkpoint and I was loaded... I would have just ran back, but then my dad made me get off and go to bed... Crying or Very sad

DONE! and HOW-TO

#14: SFW launch the legnth of the bridge.

Galdark wrote:
I have one.

Launch the full length of the bridge on Metropolis using the SFW trick.

The farthest I've gotten is to the hole in the bridge, and I fell straight down it. It was funny at the time.

#15: Get all vehicles from after the tunnel onto the quarter dome.

DominoEffect wrote:
Get all the wraiths on the 2nd part of Metro outside the last arena (The arena before you see the marines fighting the two ghosts), as well as all the ghosts, hogs and whatever else you may find...But instead of outside the arena, get them ON TOP of the giant half-dome. Wink I've been working on this one all week. Sad

#16: Live marine(s) at Scarab Gun.

iceravenVI wrote:
1) bring a live marine with you to the scarab gun. all skulls are allowed, no modding.

DONE! and HOW-TO

#17: An odd object-overload to be tried.

kinghoward wrote:
Level: Metropolis

How it's done:
Co-op!
-Get into the Gauss Warthog and go to the part right below the soccerball and right before the wraiths start shooting at you.
-Get into the turret for the Gauss and shoot your partner, now when he respawns shoot him in midair, the bodies will seperate from the guns and the 'nades will disperse nicely.
-Do this until the game starts overloading.
-You have alot of grenades.
-Do whatever you want with these grenades.
-Turn to where you fight off the wraiths(this happened to me) and all the vehicles will be un-manned and a Phantom will be rolling around partially in the ground and it will say "hold x to flip banshee"
Yeah i know wtf?!A
nd a Pelican will be hovering over the marine base....its crazy, I've done this and can someone make a movie because I dont have a capture card...yet...if y'all can't make a movie or y'all can't do it, Im getting a memory card so I'll do shakeycam if everything else fails...please try though.

#18: Civilian Vehicle Collecting.

ironskillet2 wrote:
some one collect every vehicle into one pile on the metro bridge, but not the ghost, and tanks,and warthogs, but the civilian cars, and buses, collect all of them into one pile.

It appears this how now been done here. So...
DONE!

#19: Get down from the SG bridge in Single Player.

HurricaneHALO wrote:
1. someone try to get down from the scarab gun ALIVE! Rulz. NO mods!

#20: Some Banshee antics.
Space Cowboy wrote:
I just thought of 1 id love to see on vid with blind on so it looks better
co-op
metropolis hijack one banshee ditch it in mid air land on another banshee-still in mid-air - and try and like do some super high prince of persia style jumpin like one banshee to another of course using explosions and everything
and id love to actually see a banshee be killed with a sword too

#21: Soccer Ball at the begining.
Undertow wrote:
I have request, on Metropolis, get the soccerball, and see if it fits in the tunnel you come out of after the subway. I tried for hours today and finally gave up Confused

#22: Scorpion and/or Wraith at the end.
Bounty Hunter wrote:
get a scorpion to the end of metropolis

get a wraith to the end of metropolis

my idea is you steal a bunch of vehicles and make a staircase, then, steal the scorpion that gets blown up, and drive it up, to get to the next part, you have to sputnik launch the vehicles up there, and make another staircase, a banshee could also be useful, maybe drive the tank perfectly straight onto the shee

if its possible, you could also magically get a scorpion through the first part, and then just use a banshee and sputnik and push the pelican down and drive the tank on it, you can do the same with a wraith, but its easier

DONE!

#23: Scarabball.
nuclear117 wrote:
I have one... On Metropolisis get the soccer ball and line it up so the Scarab KICKS it.

Rules:

Any skull you want.
NO modding.
Please show where the soccer ball was kicked.
And please show a Slow motion replay of the ball being kicked.

Good luck. Cool

DONE!

#24: Vehicle collection at the scarab gun.
Grunt Protective services wrote:
I am trying somthing out of mind. I am trying to get a vehicle collection on the scarab gun bridge! So far i have a Scorpion, A hog, and a Banshee. You try it. Its really all that challenging!

#25: Jumping the gun.
Phat Jackal wrote:
ive got one, try to get he scarab gun without going " on " the bridge like get close using any vehicle except banshee, get to the highest building you can not the towers or bridges and try to get the gun with a rocket launcher or something good luck everyone!

#26: I wouldn't want the scarab to get angry...
wallace wrote:
Level: Metropolis or Great Journey
Challenge: Move the scarab. It's a moving object, so it has to have some sort of weight. If the scripted pelicans can be moved I would think the scarab could be, although it is many many times heavier.

#27: The scarab's balls. <.<
unforgiven91 wrote:
I got yet another...

Metropolis

Duplicate the soccer ball and get them onto the scarab after the enemies spawn Ninja

#28: Ship in a bottle.
wallace wrote:
Metropolis

Trick: get the soccer ball stuck inside the scarab. It's too big to get in the door, but I'll bet with some timing it could be done.
Get the ball to drop from a high place just as the scarab spawns. If the ball is where the empty compartment is, I'll bet it'll get stuck there.

#29: NASCAR.
KrAzY_1337 wrote:
How?
Push the sports cars with the warthog, best if your speed is in green if it doesn't destroy the cars.

The Rules:
Don't destroy them
Park the Clean Sports Cars
No Mods

Here's a list of the Sports Cars:
Quote:
After the Waterfall
3 Red
2 Green

Tunnel
5 Destroyed

Bridge
9 Destroyed
2 Red
1 Green
1 Black

Last edited by ZuP on Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Arbiter

#1: Odd noises or music.

The first is on the Arbiter (I'll give you some instructions):

1. Get Sputnik skull
2. Go to Arbiter's first ledge straight ahead of you.
3. Turn right to the wall and when you are at the corner step back about 2 ft and left 2 ft.
4. Then throw a PG and crouch-jump to the right on the ledge and walk down near the bottom.
5. If you made it that far, throw another PG and jump and land on the ledge ahead (works better if you are still when you land).
6. Carefully continue to the steep edge at the end then stop.
7. Turn 90 degrees left, jump down to the platform below.
8. Turn another 90 degrees left and walk down till you get to the bottom of the ramp.
9. Make 2 90 degrees left down another ramp to the edge of the cliff.
10. Turn up the volume after the leader stops talking and listen, you will hear noises that you can only hear there.
11. Other noise effects wont be turned off, but you can hear the difference once you start walking up the ramp again.

#2: Get the Heretic to see the sights.

iceravenVI wrote:
2) on the arbiter, stop the heretic from taking off, whichever way you choose, and somehow get him and yourself onto one of those mega structures, or the highest towere that can be reached without modding. can be done on coop or not. skulls are allowed.

#3: I wouldn't want to fall...
Sly Dude wrote:
I did alot of exploration on The Arbiter today and I found a door with a room behind it, and I want to see who can get in there first, there is also a ledge that I can't land on and a place thats too far away to get to, and I want to see who can do these things.

Overload the door, beat the fall timer, and get over there somehow (VID coming later on, it will explain everything)

Requirements:
Sputnik Skull
A Recording Device / A camera
A TUT

Rules:
No Mods
Any skulls (Sputnik required)

I will probably have a video up tomorrow of what exactly I want you to do, where to do it and how to get there.
Thanks!
- Sly Exclamation
PS: Duelies knows what i'm talking about, I told him where to go so if you have questions you can ask him to.
PPS: The door with a room behind it is "sticky"; if you kill your partner and the weapons hit the door they "stick" there, good for overloading. My challenge: Get in that room alive...

Heres the vid: http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=The_Arbiter_Exploration_Medres.wmv

#4: Blowin' in the wind.
Voo-Doo wrote:
LEVEL: THE ARBITER
DIFFICULTY: NOT REALLY SURE
TIME: SHORT

At the very beginning of the Arbiter turn around and go backwards, there is a slight slope that you can walk down. After that it drops off and there is a platform at the bottom.

Can someone post pics of them getting down there?

No mods.

Just, find a way down there.

I realized my last challenge had been done. I searched alot and couldn't find something like this though.

Anyway, only pics. Vids are un-wanted.

Oracle

#1: Updraft.

The Arbiter wrote:
Make a video with more exploration of the falling platform in the Banshee (and some times being killed by flying junk Mr. Green ).

#2: Grunts and cables.

beat89 wrote:
1.get all allied grunts in the Oracle into the cable room.

#3: Being nowhere.
Spec. Ops. Command. wrote:
#7) Level: Oracle
Objective: Instructions: (I have done this, but want to see this on vid.

CO-OP,
Get the 'the cable, I'm going to cut it.' Cutscene triggered
Get P1 to activate the elevetor w/o P2 being on it
Get P2 to activate the elevator a few secs. after

EFFECT: P2 gets teleported with P1, elevator starts to go down, P1 & P2 land in a wierd place in orange with only the elevator platform only to step on (there's also a little square under the elevator platform)
#Cool Get on the little square mentionned in #7 ALIVE (I've landed on it, dead only)

DONE!

Last edited by ZuP on Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delta Halo

#1: Launch out of the water with a Warthog as high as possible.

theneighborrkid wrote:
more of a challenge but.... on delta halo (have sputnik) get the hog and go underwater where its safe. try and launch yourself from underwater to as high as possible

#2: Weird triangular door to be checked out with the Delta Halo BSOD.

Radioactive Man wrote:
at the beging of the game kill all the enemys in first section then after your done that what u do is kill the snipers and then grab a ghost where u lower the brige but don't lower it then go back to the area where u killed the snipers and when u face the lake go up the left side of the hills with the ghost then go drive until u see this really bright patch of stone that leads into the water that is pretty steep and u can get into the lake that way and then drive to the far right of the lake there should be a passage and at the end of it there should be in the rock a triangle that looks like the rock but a different shade and thats what i think the delta halo seceret gate opener opens

#3: Revisiting bridge holes.

Hysteria wrote:
On delta halo where the bridge is. You will see two small holes on the cliff where the wraith is. When the bridge starts to connect i drove off in a ghost and landed in the hole, where the blue light end. Theres nothing in there but I thought it was pretty cool, so ive made a vid and ill try to send it in tommorow.

It apperas this has now been documented here. So...
DONE! (bad quality) and DONE’R! (good quality) and DONEREST!

#4: Scorpion on last Pelican.

Soiling_sentinal wrote:
I have a good one.The area in delta halo that has 8 shields?The pelican close to it?The scorpion?I want you to sheild jump with the scorpion,land on top of the pelican that comes near it,get out of the tank and see where the hell you go!Are you ready? Very Happy

Note:it is possible,but WE NEED THE VID!

DONE! and DONE! (another way)and then...DONE! some other thing)

#5: Live elite in ghost atop Mt.Halo.

Hysteria wrote:
Get an alive elite in a ghost on top of Delta Halo. Twisted Evil

#6: Get to the Regret towers.

ironskillet wrote:
in delta halo, can someone get to the building that the gondola takes you to, before the gondala even spawns, or a matter a fact, before you even beat delta halo. i tried, i came close, but not close enough.

DONE!

#7: Floating VC.

HurricaneHALO wrote:
2. on DH theres that loading zone glitch. make a floating vehicle collection. Rulz. NO mods!

#8: Flying on the birds...wait did you say "on"?
Infractus Fatum wrote:
Get on top of one of those bird things on delta halo....no mods

Edit by S.O.G. - This is impossible, mainly because the birds arn't solid.

#9: Get to the temple with a vehicle launch.
RC Master wrote:
Get your dead body and/or ghost /warthog/vehicle to Regret's temple in the middle of the Delta Halo Lake from the level 'delta halo'.

Get a vehicle to land on the platform in front of Reget's temple in delta halo lake from the level 'Delta halo'.

Get yourself alive onto Regrets temple from the level 'delta halo'.

Get yourself alive AND a working vehicle onto Regrets temple from delta halo.

I think this was posted somewere else before, but on uprising, if you look towards the control room you will see that the door to it is open. The challenge is to get into the door way, or even inside the control room, from uprising. Could probably use the 'beat the fall timer' thingy to get down in the first place. then drive a vehicle up to the doorway.

It appears this has now been documented here So...
DONE!

#10: Bouncing over the bridge.
NOKYARD wrote:
Delta Halo
Superbounce over the bridge gap

almost got this one once - actually it was a double bounce but the second bounce fell short (i wasn't taping so i dont know which spot i hit on the first bounce and have not been able to do it since) so i know it might be possible

also:
NAZIKILLA wrote:
ya i kinda have a challenge for all who will try. I personally have done this but would like to see someone else do it and am not sure if anyone has thus far, for i have not seen any posts relating to it... get on top of delta halo without using lauches, pelicans and sword cancels....dont know how you would do that one anyways but just in case Wink

you just run up there - documented in my speedrun - and i know i'm not the first

Regret

#1: Jack Regrets throne.

The Arbiter wrote:
Make Regret fall out of his chair (it happened to me once)

#2: Grabbing the other gondola.

The Andrew wrote:
And I have another trick for Regret, jump on the Gondola before it goes too far away, but make it so you can't get back.
Also, when ever you run across Marines, either kill/ run away from them or arm them all with only Plasma Pistols.
I noticed that the Beam Rifle can kill 2 people at once, but not the SR. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Weaselbot wrote:
Hey TheArbiter:
when you say "jump on the Gondola before it goes too far away, but make it so you can't get back", you mean a passing gondola full of enemies, right? if so, i'm pretty sure it always goes back in reverse if you jump onto a different gondola.
(im new at this site and i didnt want to even try quoting)
EDIT by KORHAL: I'm putting that one up but in two verses of my own words.

Verse 1: Get on the gondola before it goes into the lake and the Phantom drops the hunters. DONE in co-op and sp.

Verse2: Probably use Sputnik and co-op to grenade launch onto the other gondola as it begins to leave after killing the enemies.

It appears this has now been documented here and here. So...
DONE!

#3: Beating Regret on Legendary with the skull on.

zinrai wrote:
Beat Regret on Legendary while only using the Assasins Skull to do it from the point you get the skull.

#4: Group photo.
newbassman wrote:
Get at least one marine, and one elite across to the Hi Ben room.

#5: Going down?
RandomCTG wrote:
Level: Regret.

On the last elevator ride, where once the door opens up and you go straight, you see an elite w/ a sword wearing gold outfit, well...go back to the elevator and look down, has anybody gotten down there yet? Better w/ a Hunter?

Last edited by ZuP on Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacred Icon

#1: Shotless Legendary run.

Cryptic wrote:
While playing through Sacred Icon, I noticed how incredibly easy it was with proper use of Active Camo. My challenge is this: Beat Sacred Icon on Legendary without firing a shot or grenade (meleeing is acceptable since you do need to activate the pistons somehow).

It's actually pretty easy except for a few parts, such as the battle between the flood and sentinels after defeating the first enforcer, activating the last piston, and various others.

I've done it on Heroic, but Legendary makes it that much harder.

It appears this has now been documented. So...
DONE!

#2: Herbie goes anywhere he can.

snyper7 wrote:
How about get the invincible grunt to the end of Sacred Icon?

MORE TO THIS IDEA!
KORHAL wrote:
#1: Bring Herbie to the second to last piston ride to the end of the level and knock him down onto the Phantom.
#2:Launch him up to the heighest places and then go up with him.
#3:Put him on more sentinel workers and/or sentinels to get to the bottom of places. Which means put Herbie on a sentinel and push that sentinel places with Herbie.

DONE!

#3: Keep those marines alive!

gunit009 wrote:
K the challege is something somewhat hard and ive ben trying to do but in Sacred Icon when you fight the flood and u find some marines alive, try to save at least one marine. I ve tried this and its pretty hard. GL

#4: Joy riding.
OK:
#1) Level: Sacred Icon
Objective: Get as far as you can in the level while riding a mini-sentinel
(I've done this one, but I didn't get very far with it.)

#5: Just...jump.
#2) Level: Sacred Icon
Objective: Get the platform where the first sentinel major is to leave W/O the Arbiter on it
(I already did it, but I'd like to see it on tape.

#6: Herbie is not a Jackel, but will he fly?
Duelies 2nd Account wrote:
on sacred icon at the end of the level there is a chapter that says "100,000 years war". I want someone to get herbie to that point and than launch both you and him to the top of that huge structure behind you. Boneho Chane made it up there with a sniper tower launch. Maybe you could get both you and him up there with one launch.

#7: Poor Herbie.
KORHAL wrote:
Get Herbie up everywhere in Sacred Icon. And even on top of the Sentinel Wall Smile

KORHAL

#8: Boom RLY
Shadowsniper689 wrote:
Try to get up to the point described in this link to see if there is such thing as a "wraith gun."
http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=672128

Good luck, and happy hunting. I'll work on this, too.

Last edited by ZuP on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quarantine Zone

#1: Screaming dead people.

The Arbiter wrote:

The second one is at the end of Quarantine Zone, shoot the dead Elites EDIT by: KORHAL (he means dead Elite Flood combat forms) on the floor with a shotgun in the left leg (my left) or where the leg has armor. Some of the dead Flood scream and slide across the ground if you angle it right. Most of them did that, but a couple didn't and some just screamed.

Part 2 of this:
I found out that everywhere, there are pre-assigned dead flood Elites they react the same way with the right weapons (works good with shotgun and sential beam) and in the right places (works more often in legs).

It appears this has been documented here. So...
DONE!

#2:Hurry Arbiter, get the Icon!

The Arbiter wrote:
Find some way to make it to the Index room without the cutsceen starting.
This is the #1 thing out of everything on this list that I want to see done Wink

It appears this has been documented here. So...
DONE!

#3: Getting off the gondola onto the pikes.

The Arbiter wrote:
This is a trick though. Make a video where someone goes on the edge of the elevator, past the push off zone, and on on of the ledges while going up (on Quarantine Zone).

#4: Giving your allies the floating SMGs

Cryptic wrote:
Here's an (in my opinion) interesting and quirky glitch type thing someone should document. Ya'll know how on Quarantine Zone there are those floating SMGs? Well, this would probably take forever since holding them for too long makes them run out of ammo, but someone should try getting those back to the covie gondola and seeing how the other elites react. You'd have to take it back through the human gondola since if either you or the guns move through the actual facility, both guns will disappear in a certain area.

#5: Get into the green mist of doom alive.

HurricaneHALO wrote:
4. on QZ get to the bottom of one of those green pits.(job for KORHAL) Rulz. NO mods!

#6: Humans...
#4) Level: QZ
Objective: Get on The Human Gondola if possible

#7: Windshields that go splat.
#5) Level: QZ
Objective: Get on Tartarus' Phantom (I have so often come so close to doing this (it IS possible))

#8: Car Ferry.
~Duelies~ wrote:
Level:Quarantine Zone.

Get a Vehicle on the Gondola at the end of the level while it's moving.

Last edited by ZuP on Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gravemind

#1: No outdoor Grunts are to be harmed.
The Arbiter wrote:
Kill all Brutes before they kill one freaked out Grunt (it's in one of the areas).

#2: Elevator of doom to be conquered.
The Arbiter wrote:
At the begining of Gravemind, when the second elevator comes up with more Brutes, see how far you fly when you die on the platform or make it under it (you'll die).

It appears this how now been documented here. So...
DONE! and IN REVERSE!
Show off Wink

#3: See if In Amber Clad is solid when it flies over you.
BigGruntyThirst wrote:
Dont know if this is even close to possible, but doesnt In Amber Clad fly by in Gravemind? Perhaps someone could box launch on top of it as it flies by? A very long stretch perhaps, but maybe not impossible.

#4: Like a prison.
IOHBOY wrote:
I would like to see someone get through the glass in the beginning of gravemind.

Last edited by ZuP on Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uprising

#1: It's raining dead bodies in the ending Uprising cut-scene.

bourwa wrote:
Not any secrets or glitches, just some good ol' fashioned cutscene-altering fun. And since I've never been good at text tutorials I took some pictures!

irst, just fight your way through great journey. You gotta do the whole first part and fight through the first building. Then you come outside of the first building, welcomed by 2 Brutes and like 4 Jackals. Go down the path and fight the rest of the Brutes until you get to this area:

Up on a very short ridge and a tree, wedge yourself between the tree and the cliff side and keep jumping until you get on top of the level. Here's the tree spot:

Once you're up there head in the direction that I'm facing in the following picture. NOTE: The tree you see in this picture is the same tree in the last picture. Head in the direction I'm facing and go PAST the tree.

Keep walking, following the cliff's edge, until you get to a very thin piece of "land bridge". It's got a thing edge you can walk on, ithe left side is just slanted. The land bridge:

Stand on the land bridge and turn to the right. If you look down you should see the beach where Johnson and the Scarab will be later on.

Stand on the land bride so you can see the door at the very bottom. Try to position yourself so you'd land right in front of it. Here's the door I'm talking about:

Then jump off towards the door. Try to get as much distance as you can. You should die just after the cutscene starts. The Arbiter should come running out of the door just in time for your weapon, grenades, and body to come raining down on him. Nothing special. Just reminded me of Halo 1 days with putting the Warthog on the ledge in SC so he runs into it. Hope I explained everything OK.

DONE! and DONE'R!

#2: Seeing REX from Uprising?

froggy618157725 wrote:
Earlier today, I went over to one of my friend's houses to do some tricking and stuff. We activated Sputnick, since that allows you to reach areas you aren't supposed to normally. Wink

Instructions on how to get to the "Rex" we found. (To me, it looks a bit more like "K rex")
First: Get Sputnik.
Switch to easy to allow yourself to take more damage.
On uprising, play through to where you get the fuel-rod cannon by "Let the man through". You may also wish to get the sniper (I didn't, so I couldn't see the Rex perfectly, but there was DEFINATELY text there) The rock directly in front of you has the text on it, but you can't see it from there. Go a little farther left and crouch jump onto the ledge by the cliff's bottom. If you jump and fire a fuel rod down, you'll easily make it to the top. Continue forwards and work your way across to the other side of the Great Journey Ravine/canyon thingy.
You'll pass a very small sharp ledge and a texture that looks a lot like an elite or jackal. Confused
When you get to the area that is too steep to walk across, go left and take a leap of faith into the void.
There will be an inviso-wall you can walk across.
Keep going for about a minute untill you reach normal land (To your right). Loop around the outer ridge.
If you look across to the door you came out of for the "Let the man through" seen, you'll see that the rock appears to have text on it. Zoom in to see it.

My friend and I took some pics of it, but I can't post them till he emails them to me. Sad If you can get a picture of it before then, feel free to post it.

If these instructions are insufficient, please PM me for more details.

Happy hopping Cool

DONE!

NOTE: It cannot be seen.

ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Charity

#1: Ride the starting Pelican(s).

Fireguy01 wrote:
At the begininng of either Gracemind or High charity, when the flood control the pelicans, W/ Sputnik on, somoene could ride or get bumbed by the pelican past the killzone

#2: Bottom of the "Chandelier" room.

KORHAL wrote:

I viewed an interesting post about putting a box on the electric bridge to hear lots of sparking noises when this idea dawned on me.
Why not get to the bottom of this room?! Since Madrox's "box surf" video came out I thought maybe if we could use Sputnik and pucnh/grenade a box onto the side and then grenade jump to it we could just surf the box down to the bottom. I'll have to give it a look next time I'm there.

#3: Get to In Amber Clad in the wall.

Magicsnypir wrote:
HIGH CHARITY

At the start of the level in the background you can see the 'In Amber Clad'.

Is it a physical object? If so, wud it b possible to get to it?...
I guessiing only amodder could?

#4: What do you mean you can't go there?!

The Arbiter wrote:
make it to the platform to the right where no bridge comes to carry you across.

It appears this has now been documented here So...
DONE!

#5: Flood at the top.

el-sphinxinator wrote:
or Launch flood to the top of high charity first structure,that i worked on,after frogblast got there

#6:
Macro Fly to the bottom.

Sk8.4.Life wrote:
When you first start the level High Charity, you will notice that 2 Pelicans fly overhead. What I'm about to suggest is completely insane and probably only meant for Dark Helmets eye's becuase he did this once to a Phantom...

When the level starts, immediatly run to the downed Pelican. On your way there, kill that flood with the sword and keep a long range weapon in 2nd holster if possible. Get up on top of the downed Pelican and try to sword fly after the Pelican that goes overhead becuase its being flown by the Flood. It's crazy I know, but I know its possible becuase while I was making my vids of me trying to ride those 2 Pelican for my Sticky in the Campaign forum, I noticed it went red if you looked at certain parts of the pelican.

It would be freaking awsome if someone could sword fly for that long, becuase then we could get down to the bottom of the level where the Pelican goes.

#7: To the top of the very start.
GAWMan wrote:
Level : High Charity

Challenge: Get to the VERY top of the beginning structure(not the platform with the door on it, WAYYYY up higher! Twisted Evil )
To do this you will need Sputnik and Black Eye.(Trust me you do) I attempted to get up with about 40 nades, but failed Sad Maybe someone else could try

ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Great Journey

#1: Are you sure we can make it down here?

The Arbiter wrote:
Try to make it down the first drop of the level.

#2: Sniping without purpose?

The Arbiter wrote:
Snipe Tartarus without leaving the spinning platforms (after I killed him once, it looked like he was trying to get up)

#3: The bottom of the final fight.

guitarfreak4him wrote:
alright this is cool
get to the bottom of the room where you face tartarus
that would be insane!

#4: Pile as many vehicles as possible on top of the Scarab.

DominoEffect wrote:
I got one that'd be sort of easy...Sort of. Very Happy

On The Great Journey, get every vehicle (Or as many as possible) onto the scarab when it's parked on the beach. On the legs and stuff counts, as do the feet, if they (The vehicles) aren't touching the ground Wink Can be done in single player or co-op

#5: 200 banshees? Is this possible?

snyper7 wrote:
How about amass 200 banshees on the last level?

#6: Get the Spec Ops Elite leader on top of the control room.
KORHAL wrote:
Whoa, that's pretty cool Smile

If I may, I issue this challenge. Get him on top of the control room Wink

KORHAL

#7: Get through the door at the begining.

Suomi wrote:
Get through the door in the beginning of GJ?

#8: Bring a hunter or two to the final fight.

Hysteria wrote:
On Great Journey get one of your ally hunters in the last room with tarturus. Twisted Evil

It appears this has now been documented here.
So...

DONE!

#9: Wraith in the control room.

Soiling_sentinal wrote:
I got one.Get a wraith into the control room. Twisted Evil

So...

DONE!

#10: Get here...

theneighborrkid wrote:
Ok now that i get what im supposed to say and describe, i made a vid of what the challenge is, sorry if already done.....
http://useruploads.mythica.org/cgi-bin/viewfile.cgi?f=GJChallenge.wmv

#11: Launch Tartarus.

mrbody42 wrote:
(on great Journey of course) create a really big 'nade pile on Tartarus' platform, then blow him the **** up. This would be on co-op because you respawn with 4 plasmas.

#12: Launch from the beach to REX.

HurricaneHalo wrote:
3. on GJ aunch from the botton of the last structure all the way to the top where REX is. Rulz. NO mods!

So...

DONE!

#13: Spectre up at REX.
Flaming Snowman wrote:
Get a Spectre to the rex on GJ, no mods. Wink

#14: Hunters at Tartarus fight.
EternalSlayer wrote:
Here's the basic outly.
You get Hunters onto your banshee and deposit them on the scarab.
When it's transported them to the control room, pick them up and deposit them near the door and melee them in.

Can someone see if it would work, I expect they would be taken away at the loading point, but just to check.

So...

DONE!

#15: Zen the Ghost
Hysteria wrote:
Get a ghost up on top of the zen garden on great journey.

So...

DONE!

#16: Vehicle Collecting with Tartarus.
ironskillet2 wrote:
i was gonna do this, but it would of taken a long ass time, i might later though,

someone get every vehicle possible into the control room in great journy

#17: "Big" boss battle.
DarkenedSkys wrote:
I'd like to see all the Vs. Tartarus tricks in 1, meaning: Miranda Keyes, several spectre duplicated Johnsons, and the 2 hunters VS. Tartarus.

#18: 100 Johnsons
Soiling_sentinal wrote:
I got one.Try and get 100 Johnsons to fight ol' Tartarsauce. Twisted Evil

#19: Brute 'shee in room before the Control Room.
Soiling_sentinal wrote:
Get a banshee controlled by a brute in the room before the control room.

#20: Brute collection with no limit.
Killswitch wrote:
Great Journey: Collect a mass of idle brutes by the scarab on the beach by stealing the respawning banshees.

#21: Brutes + Zen.
FEAR wrote:
i got 2 for u all to try

Get a brute to the bottom of the Zen garden

And

Get a brute to the top of the zen garden

#22: I wouldn't want the scarab to get angry...
wallace wrote:
Level: Metropolis or Great Journey
Challenge: Move the scarab. It's a moving object, so it has to have some sort of weight. If the scripted pelicans can be moved I would think the scarab could be, although it is many many times heavier.

#23: Kick the can?
unforgiven91 wrote:
Since this one is almost impossible to do I will put it out there and see waht you come up wit......

Great Journey: Get to the Floating objects to the left of the control room....

TIP: oyu have to go left of the control room land on the rock closest to the barrier and zoom in wit a sniper rifle on the area inbetween the cruiser and its reflection.... They are there but they cant be place holders. Question

#24: Re-re-re-re-re-reunion
unforgiven91 wrote:
GJ: Get all allies (including marines) to the control room doesnt matter what happens after that... but try to get em to final battle (doubt if its possible)
RULES: No mods, coop is allowed, any skull ... Good Luck Very Happy

#25: 2 Wraiths to REX.
Deadly Buni wrote:
2 Wraiths on REX The Great Journey Co-Op Sputnik BlackEye. Steal the 2 Wraiths that are near the water and take them to the spot where they are launched and keep them at the foot of the ascent then at the top create a grenade pile sufficient enough to launch the wriath and have the overshield player sit in the wraith and be launched, leave the wraith up there and kill yourself with a jump to the ground, repeat and presto, i do not know if you can fit 2 up there

#26: Not QUITE suicide.
IOHBOY wrote:
REQUIREMENTS:

Ghost ( Ghost )
Sputnik ( Skull )
Wraith Blast ( Wraith )

The Challenge:

With sputnik on, get a wraith blast angled to where it can blast your ghost onto the top of the mountain above the exit where the cutscene is at the Scarab. You cannot use your own grenades, it cannot be done on Coop, The only active skull can be Sputnik, and it has to be the mountain above the doorway. The question here is, "Can It Be Done?"

-----------------------------

Until Next Time HIH...

-IOHBOY

#27: Fight Club
Linklets wrote:
Ok, start the Great Journey on Easy or Normal. Get in the wraith and as soon as the spec-op elite moves toward the spectre, get out of the wraith and drive the spectre. Now, you MUST have the spec-op elite on the turrent. Guide the spectre past the first 3 wraiths and you will notice there is a door. You know there is 2 hunters and an Elite with 2 needlers on the other side. Now, with all your enemies killed earlier, drive your spectre in. Notice that the spec-op elite is still on the turrent. Manuver the spectre through the tiny hallway and to the other side of the room. You will notice immetiatly that you cannot fit your spectre inside. This is where the trick begins. Rotate your spectre so it is facing the opposite way of the door. Make sure it is backed up against the door and jump out of your spectre. Then, head back to get a brute shot(this will help you later) if you havent already have one. When you return, the spec-op elite should still be on the turrent. Crouch jump onto the other side of the door and hit 'X' to get the spec-op elite of the the turrent. If the elite tries to go back to the spectre, blow it up. Now, keep meleeing him to the part where you have to free the prisoners. He should know what to do but before he starts attacking, get him the sword that is in the upper level of that room. Now you have one invincible elite attacking the brutes to free the prisoners with an energy sword. When you have freed the prisoners, melee the elite to the part where you talk with Johnson. Do not fear, he will not dissapear during the cutscene. After the cutscene, grab a banshee and herd the elite off the ledge. He should fall and not be harmed. Then, herd him all the way to the spectres (in the meantime, destroy the wraiths that Johson is trying to destroy). Board the spectre and kill the brutes. Now, the elite should jump in the turrent. Drive the spectre off the cliff ahead and to the water. You should know the way to the top. If you do not, watch the 'Marines Verses Tartersouce' video. Once you reach the top where the door is, manage to get the spectre to the honer guard brutes. This took me 20 minutes to do. You will figure it out in the Marines Verses Tartersouce vidio. Now, kill the brutes WITH THE SPECTRE. DO NOT LEAVE THE SPECTRE BEHIND. When you are finished, drive the spectre into the hallway into the cutscene. When the cutscene is over, turn around and head in the opposite direction and into the hallway. There you are, your spec-op elite. Drive the spectre off the edge and onto where tarterous is. From there, take the elite off the turrent and blow the spectre up. Now, watch the couragus battle. My ending ended up when tarterous got PWNED. Now what will your elites fate be?

Last edited by ZuP on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
ZuP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any level

#1: Staying on enemy banshees to go places.

EMPORER13 wrote:
ok, this may be a little crazy, but if you can somehow stick on a banshee without falling off, maybe it could take you somewhere? I dont know, I am a little weird...

#2: Use the Scorpion tanks height climbing capability to go off levels and further.

The Arbiter wrote:
I have a non-level specific idea, but I think someone should make a video of exploring levels by using the Scorpian Tank, I explored every where on Delta Halo (including under the water) and it looked really cool, but I couldn't make a vid.

#3: Stacking vehicles.

froggy618157725 wrote:
Try stacking vehicles to bypass inviso walls like you can at Zanzibar. This could easily get you past any inviso-wall you can get 2 vehicles. I know it can be done with a Ghost and Spectre, Ghost and 'hog, and Ghost and human tank. Outskirt's beach would be a good practice spot, and you could also pass the Great Journey invisowalls to enjoy unlimited walking, or atleast a VERY short fall-to-death.

#4: Bringing invincibles with you.

The Arbiter wrote:
I have another idea. On any level there is an invincible person (Sarge, Keyes, Spec Ops Leader), keep wacking them and push them through the level as far as you can (I got Miranda to the loading spot in Cairo Station once).

#5: Grenading your own head for reason I can't fathom.

The Arbiter wrote:
And try to get a record for the amount of times you can throw a PG and stick to your head in a row.

#6: Getting the Skulls in order of level in one go.

The Arbiter wrote:
How about collecting all of the know skulls at one time (no level skipping to avoid "Blind"Twisted Evil)

#7: One weapon only? You've gotta be crazy!

The Arbiter wrote:
Complete any level with just one plasma weapon, without switching.

#8: Bye bye vehicles.

The Arbiter wrote:
Don't use any vehicles.

#9: Total innihilation Twisted Evil

The Arbiter wrote:
Exterminate all enemies. Twisted Evil

#10: Up and up and up we go.

The Arbiter wrote:
Get on top of all outside level.

#11: Shooting is for sissies!

The Arbiter wrote:
Only melee enemies for the entire time.

#12: Scorpion/Wraith bumping to get high.

The Arbiter wrote:
Also, see how far you can be flipped somewhere and live. I was flipped by the tank on QZ and accidentaly flew on top of the huge building; I don't know how I even made it up there.

#13: Friendlies that follow all the way.

The Arbiter wrote:
Oh, and save every marine you come to (now that's a real challenge, expecially on Gravemind).

AND
The Arbiter wrote:
And try to collect as many allies as possible at the end of each level (I got 4 marines at the end of Gravemind and 10 guys at the end of Uprising).

#14: Project overload revived.

The Arbiter wrote:
Pick a level and do the overload glitch like on the Maw (switching weapons) and see what doesn't load.

#15: Insta-kill flood.

The Arbiter wrote:
Take down all Flood you encounter with one shot (MP or Carbine).

#16: A supernova?!

The Arbiter wrote:
I got 2 more:
Create the biggest super nova you can create (I've gotten it over 100 grenades and 10 vehicles on The Great Journey on co-op with Sputnik) Twisted Evil

#17: The berserk squad.

Russian07 wrote:
Yeah I got one, how about going to a level with a lot of enemy brutes and try to create an army of berserking brutes running in a pack with you. That'd be hilarious!

#18: Using the invincibles and GBP to go up places.

Tyler1000 wrote:
can someone get the sputnik skull and the gbp skull first......and mayeb black eye skull so that you can get an overshield. Then you get a battle rifle and stand on sgt. johnsons head, head shot him with the battle rifle counting as 3 head shots (3 bullets) and he should have 3 explosions and with sputnik on mayeb you could get some serious height...... Smile

#19: Bouncing all the way home to earth.
SpartanZeRo wrote:
Find a Superbounce on every campaign level

#20: Some odd stuff.
spaceomega wrote:
Any Level

#1:Be a Co-Pilot!

Get into any Pelican's cockpit...You're a begginer, so no flying for you! No mods or Action Replay...anything else though is fine...

EXTRA CHALLANGE: Have it flying while your in there, so you can take a tour...

#2: Do object overload...:

To a pelican, it would be weird to see the marines flying in nothing..you can jam the pelican in something to do this..

EXTRA CHALLANGE: Combine it with #1 so your flying in nothing in the cockpit

#21: Why don't we just walk right in and...
The Arbiter wrote:
Pass through all death zones and/or invisible barriers to the extent of your abilities. Btw, I found this one area on Regret where I was able to survive from falling into the water before the last gondola ride.

#22: Big headed guys that can drive.
Russian07 wrote:
Try and go to a level that has a warthog and 3 councilor elites and try to have the ride in it! I mean those white elites with the satellite dishes for heads.

#23: Overload.
HeroicRaptor wrote:
overload the game so allies/enemies have no weapons

overload the game so allies/enemies don't show but their weapons do

#24: Going the distance.
Godofhalohacking wrote:
we all know about the ceiling of levels. but what about the bottom? on cairo station if you ride the jetpack dude you can get to the basement. The contest is to get to the basement of any level including multiplayer. Post a vid and the best one wins! no prize just satisfaction for every1!

#25: Just some stuff.
GlitchfinderKalos wrote:
Here's good challenges, more of skill (and luck) than of tricking though.

A) Beat game on <insert difficulty here> never firing a shot. I've done this on easy and normal (normal was a pain)
Allowed: Swordery, Splattering, Melee
No good: Shooting (except to kill all killable NPC just give the invincible ones a PP), NPCs shooting and killing (unless its impossible to stop), explosives

B) Beat the game on Heroic or Legendary using only one weapon.
Allowed: Mellee (all weapon except sword), Grenades, Changover (BR = Carbine, Magnum = PP, SMG = PR = Needler = Sentinal Beam, Shotgun = Sword, RL = Feul Rod) If your weapon or other race equivalent does not appear in a level ever (can't think of a way that's possible) You may select a replacement for that level ONLY (only that one weapon though) If the weapon is in the level but you don't start with it you can only beat down (sans sword) and grenade until you get it

#26: Say cheese.
Chewbaccacca wrote:
Any level

Create the biggest ENEMY collection you can. Like get all the enemies you can into one small area.

#27: Mario.
grunt114 wrote:
ive got one. Try jumping on an enemy elite or brute's head as many times as you can on legendary. Doesn't matter the rank, but it would be awesome if you could jump ontop of an ultra elite honor guard's head 10 times. Smile

#28: This way please.
NOKYARD wrote:
an ACTIVE vehicle collection

build an 'active' vehicle collection - where you get all the vehicles on a level into one area - except that they all still have their drivers

#29: Nothing left, except a black streak.
WonkierBubble wrote:
Level: Any

Make a giant explosion with any stuff you can find (civilian vehicles, buses, ghosts, warthogs, scorpions, wraiths, spectres, banshees, grenades, and any other stuff, even if it is non-explosive). I understand that stuff will overload, so I suggest stockpiling grenades first, then add a few vehicles and cars.

Skulls: Required: Sputnik
Optional: Blind, Black Eye, Catch

#30: Hoggin'.
Catachan wrote:
Find more places than This one where a Hog can stretch it's legs. We want out of every level that has a Hog,

The rules though require that you do it without the use of Grenades, or Explosives etc. . .

~Catachan

#31: Balancing act.
fatcat wrote:
land a scorpian tank on a moving pelican
i can get a hog, banshee, and ghost on it but i not that good at multi nade launches
the ghost and banshee stay on but the hg falls off pretty fast
i dont know how well the tank will stay on but just get it to land on the wheel thingys and you should be ok

good luck

#32: Catch.
7oas7y wrote:
Level: Any!
Trick: Stick yourself while falling, but I don't mean throwing a grenade upwards and getting it to land on you, I mean aim your grenade downwards, jump off a cliff or something, throw a plasma grenade and hope to hell it hits you somehow...

Seems impossible eh? I did it once... But havn't been able to replicate it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

GOOD LUCK!!

7oas7y

[/ZuP]

Last edited by ZuP on Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:00 pm; edited 11 times in total
{NL} Killer_50

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I couldn't read all that (wow!) so I don't know if this is in there.

Get to the last cutscene in QZ without actually triggering it. (As in, get to that hole thing)

EDIT BY POTS: That is the one trick that KORHAL wants to see done the most. And me as well, I might add. So far it's not possible, but I am very eager to see this one figured out. 343 Guilty Spark
Kusanagi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
OutSkirts

Get the Shadow outta the tunnel
unforgiven91

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Since this one is almost impossible to do I will put it out there and see waht you come up wit......

TIP: oyu have to go left of the control room land on the rock closest to the barrier and zoom in wit a sniper rifle on the area inbetween the cruiser and its reflection.... They are there but they cant be place holders. Question
unforgiven91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
GJ: Get all allies (including marines) to the control room doesnt matter what happens after that... but try to get em to final battle (doubt if its possible)

Tip: Dont let your initial allies join you in the fight block them off.....

Last edited by unforgiven91 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
unforgiven91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
titan_priest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
is this for requests am i right...

well anyway how do i get on top of the building in the zanzibar room. ye know the one with the generator.

i have tried many things and they have all failed and i was just wondering as i have never done this before.
ZuP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
titan_priest wrote:
is this for requests am i right...

well anyway how do i get on top of the building in the zanzibar room. ye know the one with the generator.

i have tried many things and they have all failed and i was just wondering as i have never done this before.

Quite easy. Just look for the very first superbounce ever found. The one in the window.

Or PM someone about it, nearly everyone knows.

[/ZuP]
Legendary Death0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
unforgiven91 wrote:

i made a save and you can't cause it is a above a death zone unless you launch all the way to the top of the rocks Confused NICE STICKY!!Smile
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

Location: London Ontario Canada - 'it's a fact' Miss Universe 1982 was from London

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
here's a tough one:

any level with vehicles

an ACTIVE vehicle collection

this is something i've been working on for some time now, but i've got too many other things going on to finish this - so if anyone wants to take on a really difficult challenge...

build an 'active' vehicle collection - where you get all the vehicles on a level into one area - except that they all still have their drivers

i was attempting this in the fountain area on Delta Halo with perm/camo, sputnik and creative placement of the large stones- so far i have 12 grunts in ghosts, 4 elites in ghosts, 3 elites in wraiths, 1 elite manning the chain gun in the hog (he doesn't seem to want to drive) and the scorpion waiting on a hill (will have to drop that in last - he keeps running over the grunts) 8 ghosts waiting for drivers and about 12 more yet to spawn
but, of course i'm running into overloading problems - and everytime i turn my back another ghost dissapears - this might be a task better suited for co-op because one player can keep looking at the area to prevent the vehicles from vanishing
my goal was to see what it looked like when they all shot at me after deactivating the perm/camo
-ChaosKnight-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: This is on Metropolis, using Sputnik. Reply with quote

Description: I don't know if this has been done, but I will detail the trick here since I can't film it. On Co-Op mode, go through the metropolis level until you get to where the wraiths are attacking you outside the marine outpost. Hijack and keep one wraith. Make sure one player is in that and the other is in a ghost. Now, take the wraith up the staircase that looks like a ramp that faces the outpost and strafe to the left. Back the wraith against the wall and aim the mortar at the ground in front of where the stairs end. Now have the player in the ghost boost up the stairs. If done correctly, the ghost will jump a few feet into the air. While the ghost jumps into the air, have the player in the wraith fire underneath the ghost. If timed right the ghost will fly to the top of the building directly in front of you. If this is new and someone can film it, I would be very happy.

Last edited by -ChaosKnight- on Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
scurty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This really isn't a trick request because I've done it before (many a times unfortunately) but someone explaing how this happened to me would be VERY helpful.

On Metropolis, go through the level normally until you get to the building with the marines in it. Keep in mind that I'm doing a speed run although I doubt that has much effect on my problem. Basically go through the building up to the top where when you go through the glass doors you see the scarab shooting horizontally to the left. Now I'm sure someone remembers how to grenade up to the top of the antenna tower and then onto the scarab early. Do this and when it makes the turn right before the enemies appear.. it disappears and drops.

I know the scarab can disappear when you fly the banshee and board it very early, that's not what I want someone to duplicate. I want someone to possibly find out how I keep on managing to do this. Now, this isn't a problem with just boarding it early. I checked if it would disappear going the normal way and as soon as it turned the corner it disappeared. Is there a certain loading zone I'm missing for the scarab to load the enemies? I've been doing a speed run on this level for awhile and it just happened all of a sudden, it's very frustrating.
Deadly Buni

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great Journey: Launch to the Door with Sand in it without a vechile, skulls aloud Black Eye and Sputnik. Its fairly easy i just did it in about 15 tries i just cant film it
cheesehead89

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Try to get the soccer ball on the scarab
wallace

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Done it. Get the scarab gun, turn on sputnik, fly to the ball and bring it down. Put it on the building with the marines so that it doesn't dissappear. Trigger the scarab, use the scarab gun to shoot it to the scarab. You can use the banshee to stabalize it. For some reason large objects like the ball or any vehicle seem to have a hard time staying on it.

I also got two cars jammed inside of it once, loads of fun.
unforgiven91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I got yet another...

Metropolis

Duplicate the soccer ball and get them onto the scarab after the enemies spawn Ninja
wallace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Metropolis

Trick: get the soccer ball stuck inside the scarab. It's too big to get in the door, but I'll bet with some timing it could be done.
Get the ball to drop from a high place just as the scarab spawns. If the ball is where the empty compartment is, I'll bet it'll get stuck there.
none123456

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Outskirts

The Marines vs the IWHBYD ultras

Get as many warthogs (invincible warthog allowed) & as many marines (no invincible marines allowed) to the IWHBYD spawn point and get a video of them beating the skull all by themselves. All skulls allowed, BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOOT AT THE ELITES. The marines must kill them all ^^.

P.S. First post w00T... did i do this right?
kwinse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Isn't #8 on GJ (hunters in final fight) the same as #14 (and therefore deserves a done stamp if it's kept in the list)?

Oh, and while I'm asking, haven't QZ's #3, 5, and 7 been done?
WonkierBubble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Level: Any

Make a giant explosion with any stuff you can find (civilian vehicles, buses, ghosts, warthogs, scorpions, wraiths, spectres, banshees, grenades, and any other stuff, even if it is non-explosive). I understand that stuff will overload, so I suggest stockpiling grenades first, then add a few vehicles and cars.

Skulls: Required: Sputnik
Optional: Blind, Black Eye, Catch

EDIT: someone update this darn sticky already!

Last edited by WonkierBubble on Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Midget U Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should find a sure-fire way to get to the scarab-gun-bridge WITHOUT a banshee, warthog, or any vehicle other than a scarab, or mods.

Basically I'm asking for someone to make a firestorm in co-op, and find a.) How many grenades are needed in the pile. b.) where the pile must be. c.) what object needs to be put on top of the pile. d.) where to throw the grenade to explode it. e.) and finally, where to stand on the object when the pile detonates.
sparrow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Midget U Love wrote:

Someone should find a sure-fire way to get to the scarab-gun-bridge WITHOUT a banshee, warthog, or any vehicle other than a scarab, or mods.

Basically I'm asking for someone to make a firestorm in co-op, and find a.) How many grenades are needed in the pile. b.) where the pile must be. c.) what object needs to be put on top of the pile. d.) where to throw the grenade to explode it. e.) and finally, where to stand on the object when the pile detonates.

Just use a SBWR (Sputnik, Black-Eye, Warthog, Rocket) Launch. Werks everytime. Getting back down....
~Duelies~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Level:Quarantine Zone.

Get a Vehicle on the Gondola at the end of the level while it's moving.
Sniper_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Cairo Sation
Get into one of those things in the hangars, wich "deliver" the enemys. There's an Barrier that pushes you back, but with a Sword and some lunging you could get inside... or?"
Impossible. the hangar is not a solid object.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
New Bass Man.

Location: Portsmouth, South England. NOT Newb Ass Man. New Bass Man!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Get at least one marine, and one elite across to the Hi Ben room.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Regre7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here's a tough one (likely impossible, but let's see) -

Cairo Station:
After the cutscene if you turn around you can see some marines exiting a Tram that's about to take some White suit Guys back to safety. The doors are open so the marines can exit, and then they slowly close & the tram leaves the room.

My Challenge:
Get back into the Tram before the doors close.

My Experience:
I've gotten sooooo close to doing this, but the doors usually close at the exact second I get close to the Tram. I'm also not sure if there is an invsible wall around the Tram or not...

Oh, any skulls can be used - but NO MODS!
kwinse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sniper_Wolf wrote:
"Cairo Sation
Get into one of those things in the hangars, wich "deliver" the enemys. There's an Barrier that pushes you back, but with a Sword and some lunging you could get inside... or?"
Impossible. the hangar is not a solid object.

Do you mean that the Covies' boarding craft are not solid? Because I'm pretty dang sure the hanger is solid, as I've never fallen through it despite the many scripted fights I've had there.
Lone Starr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.djordjevic.org/raid3r/l337_ha_jk_lol_.wmv

i completed the shotless legendary run on si here is the video (i did this the day the challenge came out but it still says no one has done it Crying or Very sad )

edit: thank you for putting it up great job Very Happy

Last edited by Lone Starr on Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burninator

Location: Burninating the countryside Night will come and I will follow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
to make as many flood buddys as you can in the level high charity i can only get 3 to live can be on any diffaculty
Sniper_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This may sound crazy, but...
If there isn't a death barrier in the water in Regret, i'd like to see what it looks like where gravemind should be.

kwinse wrote:
Do you mean that the Covies' boarding craft are not solid? Because I'm pretty dang sure the hanger is solid, as I've never fallen through it despite the many scripted fights I've had there.

wait. we are talking about the one that latches onto the ship, right?
if so, it is not solid. I tried launching myself up there, but I went through it and died.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IOHBOY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would like to see someone get through the glass in the beginning of gravemind.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spartan991

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
GJ: johnson or johnsons to rex if possible.
EternalSlayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Spartan991 wrote:
GJ: johnson or johnsons to rex if possible.

That has already been done.

Get guns into the tram by pushing him in with boxes. It may work if you completely surround him with them.
~Duelies~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ZuP101 wrote:
#18: 100 Johnsons
Soiling_sentinal wrote:
I got one.Try and get 100 Johnsons to fight ol' Tartarsauce. Twisted Evil

You can't get more than 80 Sargeant Johnsons and with that many Johnsons Tartarus disappeared.
KrAzY_1337

Location: Inside Terminal's Trains :) GamerTag: You will never know.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Where?
Metropolis

When?
Any Time

What?
The Clean Sports Cars

Why?
It's a challenge and I was inspired by moving the sports car at Terminal.

How?
Push them with the warthog, best if your speed is in green if it doesn't destroy the cars.

The Rules:
Don't destroy them
Park the Clean Sports Cars
No Mods

The Requirements:
The Warthog (To push them around)
A Camera

Optional:
Park any other Prop Vehicles or any other vehicles
Destroy the vehicles at the end
Sort by color & Ammount
Capture Card
Pictures
Blind Skull

Here's a list of the Sports Cars:
Quote:
After the Waterfall
3 Red
2 Green

Tunnel
5 Destroyed

Bridge
9 Destroyed
2 Red
1 Green
1 Black
Zuka Z.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote
I have a stupid idea. You know how sometimes when you die your body falls through the floor? Well is it possible to fall through the invisible floor at the bottom of every level?
Babe Magnet

Location: In the middle of that huge group of girls over there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ??? Reply with quote
Zuka Z. wrote:
I have a stupid idea. You know how sometimes when you die your body falls through the floor? Well is it possible to fall through the invisible floor at the bottom of every level?

I'm about positive it's imposible. If I'm correct the code ends there so it's imposible for anything to get under it.

Babe Magnet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: