HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

LIEK OMGZ ST3V3 Y J00 L0CK MY TOPIC NUB/1?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve The Plank
Shut the Plank Up!
Shut the Plank Up!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: LIEK OMGZ ST3V3 Y J00 L0CK MY TOPIC NUB/1? Reply with quote
Right. This is to everyone; I'm not tolerating this anymore in these forums, I full well know most people here have at least some common sense in them. Unfortunately, most of you don't take the little time to read the rules, so I'll say it again. I'm not gonna be generous anymore. Basically, you're reading a 'STFU and stop bitching,' thread.

'Hey Steve The Plank, I hate you for locking my topic, you're gay + suck at life. I rulez because I have 1337 unbanning hax of making a new username.'

Now, this is why we lock/delete topics:

1) They are full of spam. Don't know what spam is? Useless posts that just clutter up a topic and cause the moderators extra work to remove them. Mostly, absolutely nothing to do with the topic in hand.

2) Flames. Those are nasty things. Posts that are aimed at one particular person to hurt the recepitants feelings and make them feel bad. If there are only a couple or so, I will simply delete them and warn the poster. However, if there are WAY too many, and the topic creator is encouraging them, the thread WILL get locked, I guarantee. If that same flamer persists flaming, and generally demoralising people, that person will get banned. Period.

3) Huge bumps. Bumping a thread that has been dead for like, a week, and ten pages or whatever back will most likely get locked. Let threads die.

4) Inappropriate content, if a moderator deems your thread to be innapropriate, they can and will lock/remove it.

Now, I'm sure I'll be adding a few more as we go along, and if you want to ask a question about these rules, post it here.

There is even less of an excuse to post this rubbish now, with this new topic, and I'll be keeping an extra cautious eye on things around here from now on, and I'm sure MrSprout and the other Halo Movies moderators will be too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
one8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The best time of my life was when my dad introduced me to his one eyed monster in the middle of the night...

Boy, I loved that night.

Also, I have urine leakages during the nights.

I'm so ashamed Embarassed
Steve The Plank
Shut the Plank Up!
Shut the Plank Up!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
K, that's nice.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo Movies All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: