HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

360 issues, tech help, and general stuff *UPDATED 12/29*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: 360 issues, tech help, and general stuff *UPDATED 12/29* Reply with quote
Welcome to the new 360 tricks only forum! This forum is for tricks and glitches that occur ONLY on the Xbox 360. This sticky will do its best to keep up with the frequent glitches and issues reported about the Halo and Halo 2 360 emulators, as well as hardware problems that may be causing glitches during gameplay.

First of all, note that your 360 truly isn't what's playing your Halo games. It's the emulator software on the hard drive that plays the games through your console. For more information about the emulators and for up to date downloads, head here.

If you're having sound issues, you need the most current emulator download to solve that problem. Check the link above for help. Smile

Also, if you can, keep track of what emulator version you're running when your glitch or trick occurs. The original emulator software that comes with the hard drive is different than the download being offered at Xbox.com if I remember correctly.

EDIT: Here's three of the issues that need to be addressed most importantly:

1: Overheating.
This is a POWERFUL piece of hardware, and it needs a lot of air. I gave mine about two feet square, and it looks like it may need more than that. If you can leave it out in the open completely, it would help.

The problem is that the system itself isn't getting incredibly hot, but it heats the air around it. Then it sucks that heated air right back into the system...which causes overheating in the sensitive hardware components inside the machine. So even if it's a hassle, try to put it out in the open and you'll find it solves your heating problems. If not, then it's one of the rare defective systems, in which case call Microsoft support for more information.

2: XBOX LIVE BAN
No, you're not banned. If you get a message saying you are banned when you try to start up Halo 2 on Live in your 360, go into your parental settings on the dashboard. You should find a part that will allow you to toggle original Xbox games. Switch it so that you can use them, and then problem solved. Smile

3: Disk Scratches

Courtesy of Sly Dude, check out this Link from the Team Xbox crew that shows you exactly how to NOT SCRATCH YOUR DISKS.

pattywack wrote:
X-box 360 owners please listen to me. The majority of the problems such as overheating, the circle shaped scratches, and the "after images" are caused by standing up the 360. If you already play with it standing the you might have to tilt it to an angle of about 30 degrees with the hard drive at the top and smack it a little, not hard just a little. This re-aligns the disk drives and ends most of the common 360 problems. Your Friend Pattywack.

Although we haven't had an official announcement from Microsoft regarding this issue...I tend to believe patty's right. Call me old fashioned but I've always felt that disk drives should be flat when they're whipping a plastic data device around at high speed. So yeah, try placing it flat to see if that improves the reading/removes the scratching.

As for if being on its side makes it overheat more easily, it's possible but not as probable as messing up the disks. When people put it on its side they tend to slot it into some tiny entertainment center shelf and it can't breathe...it's just normal overheating caused by bad placement, in my opinion, but we'll keep our eyes on it and see if anything is indeed being affected more by the sideways standing of the system. Thanks pattywack for the concerns, it should help some folks. Smile

MasterChief2829 wrote:
Q: WTFzoRZ!!! Teh 360 is scratcing me discs!!111
A: DO NOT, change the 360's position while it is on and there is a game in the system. If you want to stand it up or lay it down, I suggest turning the system off, or even take out the disc to be safe.

*nods* Read the instruction manual, owner dudes. It agrees with MC2829 quite clearly.

Inasnum GFX wrote:
Unplug your power supply when not playing your 360.

Definitely a good idea for safety purposes especially. The brick stays pretty hot.

Alright everyone, if you have questions feel free to ask, and good luck tricking! Remember we're all new to this as well, and we'll do our best to keep up with everything as it happens, as always. Have fun everyone, and welcome to the next gen of tricking.

Farewell 343 Guilty Spark
0={====>

Last edited by princeofthesword on Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
{NL} BoonMaster

Location: Look what Reiko said: "but why are you becoming this "forum referee" type of person.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The next gen is here! Withou those pesky auto-updates!
Kurrupt Killer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
is it true that all 360 are getting recalled b/c of the overheating issue?

i havnt gotten a chance 2 play mine over night or a long pd of time, but i will over christmas and i wanted 2 know if it will mess up my games..

EDIT BY PRINCEOFTHESWORD: No, it's not true. Microsoft is not recalling any 360's as of this moment. It's a powerful piece of hardware, so overheating issues are almost always caused by the owner, and in the small percentage of cases where they're actually product related...well that's what we have warranties for.

So don't fret, either way you'll be alright come Christmas.
Smile 343 Guilty Spark
namtraCdesufnoC

Location: This is still C.c. I was screwing around with different letter types.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, I wil have my 360 next thursday, so any bugs that I detect will be posted. Razz Razz
Kurrupt Killer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kurrupt Killer wrote:

i havnt gotten a chance 2 play mine over night or a long pd of time, but i will over christmas and i wanted 2 know if it will mess up my games..

EDIT BY PRINCEOFTHESWORD: No, it's not true. Microsoft is not recalling any 360's as of this moment. It's a powerful piece of hardware, so overheating issues are almost always caused by the owner, and in the small percentage of cases where they're actually product related...well that's what we have warranties for.

So don't fret, either way you'll be alright come Christmas.
Smile 343 Guilty Spark

so far i have not had ne problems w my 360..........except 4 it fell over on my on accident while playing quake 4...........its scratched really bad......but thanx for lettin me know about the overheating issue and stuff
pattywack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
X-box 360 owners please listen to me. The majority of the problems such as overheating, the circle shaped scratches, and the "after images" are caused by standing up the 360. If you already play with it standing the you might have to tilt it to an angle of about 30 degrees with the hard drive at the top and smack it a little, not hard just a little. This re-aligns the disk drives and ends most of the common 360 problems. Your Friend Pattywack. P.S. Sorry fo repeating my self prince of the sword but i just want to get the word out.
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not a prob patty, in fact I agree with you even though we have no conclusive evidence (I.E. from Microsoft as an official announcement) to prove that standing it on its side is the cause...but I tend to agree. I'm going to add your quote here to the main topic if you don't mind. If you do just let me know and I'll remove it. Smile

0={====>
namtraCdesufnoC

Location: This is still C.c. I was screwing around with different letter types.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have set up a topic in the Tech help that adresses some common problems with the 360. Check it out if you are having problems.

EDIT BY POTS: Hey Cartman my friend, slap me with a linky and I'll edit it into the first post with creds to you. Smile 343 Guilty Spark
MasterChief2829

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Q: WTFzoRZ!!! Teh 360 is scratcing me discs!!111
A: DO NOT, change the 360's position while it is on and there is a game in the system. If you want to stand it up or lay it down, I suggest turning the system off, or even take out the disc to be safe.
Valor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
" My 360 Keeps overheating! "

- Try these things.

Keep your power supply elevated, OVER YOUR 360.
DOn't keep them in a confined space.
Unplug your power supply when not playing your 360.
Dragondex 360

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
DUDE!

This forum is for HALO related 360 bugs ONLY!

Man, mods are such hypocrites...

EDIT BY HYPOCRITICAL MOD POTS: I hope you're just joking. Razz The reason we have this particular topic is to deal with the issues everyone keeps bringing up about their 360 specifically being a problem with their Halo games. Usually it's not Halo 2, but their 360, causing a glitch or problem. This is to just help everyone deal with those potential problems and ensure a smoother gameplay experience. For more detailed technical, 360 related issues obviously one would have to go to tech support. Razz 343 Guilty Spark
DaltonGauthier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey guys im a new meber to this site but ig ot myself my x box 360 and well all my friends tease me boutall thoes melting discs but like i just got it on its side and 9i play all kinds of xbox games on it like ya nothing has gone wrong with mine soo far but if i notice anything wierd or messed up ill keep you all posted
Agentsmurf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have friends who have 360's ( I won't get mine until Christmas). One has said all of his games have froze within an hour of gameplay, and his data got corrupted when he saved on the harddrive. ( I think he did buy a memory card for it.) Can anyone confirm what may have caused this?
Ghost Faction

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
When I start up my Halo 2 disc I jump from the bungie logo straight to the Halo 2 menu

However, on my 360, it has to load from 0% to 100% inbetween this jump

My question is this: If this sytem is better, why am I getting more loading screens?
DaltonGauthier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[quote="Kurrupt Killer"]
Kurrupt Killer wrote:

so far i have not had ne problems w my 360..........except 4 it fell over on my on accident while playing quake 4...........its scratched really bad......but thanx for lettin me know about the overheating issue and stuff

ohh wow man the EXACT same thing happened to me i had it standin up and it fell over playin quake 4 and left these nasty ring marks dont leve it alone guys it can stratch ur disk but only if u tip it or sumthin

ohh and by the way has ne one noticed that when u see the ring of light and it shows which one u r when u turn the 360 from the side to standin up the light changes lol neat it gots a gravety weight inside it just for that fact lol
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Agentsmurf wrote:
I have friends who have 360's ( I won't get mine until Christmas). One has said all of his games have froze within an hour of gameplay, and his data got corrupted when he saved on the harddrive. ( I think he did buy a memory card for it.) Can anyone confirm what may have caused this?

I would say this has something to do with either overheating (an hour of gameplay? Does he have it slotted away into something? It needs a LOT of air), a faulty harddrive, or a faulty console. Have him call tech support or check the Xbox.com forum for more answers. He might need an exchange, but more than likely he just needs more air. Good luck to him!

Ghost Faction wrote:
When I start up my Halo 2 disc I jump from the bungie logo straight to the Halo 2 menu

However, on my 360, it has to load from 0% to 100% inbetween this jump

My question is this: If this sytem is better, why am I getting more loading screens?

I've not had that happen on mine, my loadtimes are MUCH faster. So either your disk is dirty, or your system is having troubles. Try reinstalling the emulator that you can get from the link up in the first post and see if that helps, otherwise call tech support if it's causing that much trouble. Are the maps loading quickly and ok?

0={====>
Ghost Faction

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
In order to update my emulator, I signed into XBLive and popped in my Halo disk

Instead of downloading the emulator, I got an error message that says: Can't play this game, for more information, go to www.xbox.com/support

What's wrong with my emulator?
ReiKo PwNzZz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does this mean you wont be on live Shocked
Ghost Faction

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No, i'll still be on live

I said Halo, not Halo 2
x MASTER CABOOSE

Location: On the frontLines leading the resistance for the freedom of mankind

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Rumors Reply with quote
ey wsup POTS, i been a big fan of this site for a while and i finally got an account... alright, i havent gotten my 360 yet but, a few of my friends have told me they kno some1 whos xbo360 went passed overheated and combusted (nothing serious juhz a soft pow, with a lil smoke). and alot people are gettin banned for modding even before they are able to get in a game (most of em dont have the hardware for mods).

P.S. Me and my soldiers from the SiCCMADE ARMY Clan appreciate u guys helpin out with these updates on bugs, news, and announcments.... And me and some of me clan members are gonna be workin on a movie once we get a capture card, and if ur interested on checking out the script go ahead and message or email me....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Unvoiced Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
okay, i have a cod2 promblem, i beat the russian campaign and im like yay i get to continue. I go into mission select and cant play the british campaign. I dont know if its the 360 or a srewe up copy of the game or im just missing ssomething and yes i am saving
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ghost Faction wrote:
In order to update my emulator, I signed into XBLive and popped in my Halo disk

Instead of downloading the emulator, I got an error message that says: Can't play this game, for more information, go to www.xbox.com/support

What's wrong with my emulator?

I'm not sure exactly how this works, since I'm not on LIVE. I got my emulator via the download link on Xbox.com, the link I left up there in the main post. Try not putting the game in, and just sign in and head for the whole download via the dashboard for LIVE. Try that and see. Sorry, can't steer you through this one, but just check around a bit. If that doesn't work you can burn a disc with the data like I did. Just read their site for info on how to do it, hopefully that will help (for the LIVE stuff, as well).

x MASTER CABOOSE wrote:
ey wsup POTS, i been a big fan of this site for a while and i finally got an account... alright, i havent gotten my 360 yet but, a few of my friends have told me they kno some1 whos xbo360 went passed overheated and combusted (nothing serious juhz a soft pow, with a lil smoke). and alot people are gettin banned for modding even before they are able to get in a game (most of em dont have the hardware for mods).

Welcome aboard Very Happy As for a "few of my friends told me they know a guy who knows a guy who's best friend's 360 exploded..." I'd take that with a grain of salt. I've heard reports that the 360 has caught fire, but I think a lot of it is fake. Logically, read the info on keeping the system from overheating, such as giving it plenty of air, not leaving it on for days at a time, and unplugging the brick when not in use... That should help most overheating issues that are standard. "Fire" would be a console problem, covered in the warranty.

The account issue is dealt with in the first post. They've not been banned for modding, they've been denied access to the Xbox Live account. Go into settings and under parental control there should be a switch to change. Change it, (read first post for more details about this) and you should be good to go on Live.

death_to_all wrote:
okay, i have a cod2 promblem, i beat the russian campaign and im like yay i get to continue. I go into mission select and cant play the british campaign. I dont know if its the 360 or a srewe up copy of the game or im just missing ssomething and yes i am saving

Let's keep the issues to system or Halo games, if we can. I can't help you guys with games I don't have. However, I have read that they've been having this problem with COD2 rather frequently, and you should perhaps look for a download patch either at the COD2 website or of course, Xbox.com for Xbox LIVE. I'm not sure it exists yet though, but I know they were talking about it. Hope that helps.

0={====>
Ghost Faction

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
When that happened (COD2) I restarted my box and it worked fine
(Beat all the levels on Veteran ^^)
iPkaboo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow. Thank you so much. We were about to calll 1-800-4MYXBOX because I couldn't get off those family settings. WOOOT! Plus, now I am able to play H2 ! Thanks |>ots! Very Happy
Sly Dude

Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. DO NOT READ THIS FOOLS! GT: Sly Dude

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Glad I could help!
I want to watch 2 videos before I do any more research and filefront isn't working >=(
- Sly Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tbird24

Location: working on my first vid...doing my thang GT= tbird24 send FR if u want in or have ideas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
pattywack wrote:
X-box 360 owners please listen to me. The majority of the problems such as overheating, the circle shaped scratches, and the "after images" are caused by standing up the 360. If you already play with it standing the you might have to tilt it to an angle of about 30 degrees with the hard drive at the top and smack it a little, not hard just a little. This re-aligns the disk drives and ends most of the common 360 problems. Your Friend Pattywack. P.S. Sorry fo repeating my self prince of the sword but i just want to get the word out.

It's not true...mine is sideways. and it has plenty of air...and i still get the *Edited for language* burning shadow thing...i don't know why, I'm on the phone with microsoft now..gonna yell at them...alot Evil or Very Mad

EDIT BY POTS: Don't use that sort of language please, thanks 343 Guilty Spark
Unvoiced Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey POTS in the picture below is the new home of my 360, i put a fan to push out heat and gave my 360 room to breathe i also put my power brick thing in the opon top. is this a good enough set-up to prevent over heating and other promblems

lol, i need to dust out that area *goes to dust before playing*
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
death_to_all wrote:
hey POTS in the picture below is the new home of my 360, i put a fan to push out heat and gave my 360 room to breathe i also put my power brick thing in the opon top. is this a good enough set-up to prevent over heating and other promblems

lol, i need to dust out that area *goes to dust before playing*

Looks good to me with the fan, otherwise I'd say it's not enough space. The fan, however, makes all the difference. If you put your hand on the system after having played it for a while, you'll notice where it gets the hottest. Typically the top, bottom, and the back vent gets really hot. The fan should solve that.

Tbird24 wrote:
It's not true...mine is sideways. and it has plenty of air...and i still get the *edited* burning shadow thing...i don't know why, I'm on the phone with microsoft now..gonna yell at them...alot

(In response to PattyWack's statement) The afterimages are likely caused by the emulator rather than the system, but the scratching and the like is indeed caused by moving the system while it's on, and sometimes just having it stood up (the disk must be placed in the tray correctly, otherwise it'll come loose and cause trouble). Keep chewing out Microsoft till they help you, it's their job. But I still think it's the emulator, but that's just my opinion. Watch your language, by the way. Smile

0={====>
Armedslayer17

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
When I edit the parental controls to allow Xbox games on Live it says the changes will be applied when i sign on next time. So it signs me off and I sign back on to find Xbox games still blocked Angry Anyone know?
NewYorkTrigga101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
More Tech Help With 360 Here
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sly Dude

Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. DO NOT READ THIS FOOLS! GT: Sly Dude

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was playing DOA 4 the other day and I just started it up and I brought up my guide real quick, invited my friend to chat and came out of the guide. As it was leaving my screen it froze, so I restarted the console and tried again. It happened like 3 or 4 times in a row, but then it was OK; and I haven't had the problem since.
Just to let you know its OK.
- Sly Exclamation
MAX VIOLENCE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Me and my friend both have the same problem with HALO2 on 360. Whenever I create a party and invite someone in it I fail to load the map. It doesnt matter if Im host or not. Only if there is other players besides me (or my friend) in the party this happens. Weird... Then when it says "you failed to load the map" I go and try the same map again alone it starts just fine. This has happened couple times in Match Making but it happens every freaking time when Im trying to play a custom game. I really dont know what is wrong...

Has this happened to anyone else and can anyone help?!?

-Thank you-

(And yes, I have the new maps and AUs)
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
MAX VIOLENCE wrote:
Me and my friend both have the same problem with HALO2 on 360. Whenever I create a party and invite someone in it I fail to load the map. It doesnt matter if Im host or not. Only if there is other players besides me (or my friend) in the party this happens. Weird... Then when it says "you failed to load the map" I go and try the same map again alone it starts just fine. This has happened couple times in Match Making but it happens every freaking time when Im trying to play a custom game. I really dont know what is wrong...

Has this happened to anyone else and can anyone help?!?

-Thank you-

(And yes, I have the new maps and AUs)

Sorry I didn't reply to this, glad you made a topic about it. I honestly don't have a clue. I wasn't ignoring you, just didn't know any answers. Sad

0={====>
Dead Dude

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is it true that xbox 360 users cannot see the status of xbox users?
Or join games with them?
Unvoiced Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dead Dude wrote:
Is it true that xbox 360 users cannot see the status of xbox users?
Or join games with them?

not true...
Dead Dude

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well my friend bought the deluxe pack and when he chooses xbox live when in halo 2 it says There is an important message on your dashboard then there is nothing there when he checks
Also cancelling it etc, takes him back to the main menu
Also he can receive my msgs and invites but cant accept them or reply

Anyone had this problem?

Cancel that I saw another thread on this problem and its solved
For once it was better to post than check the sticky lol

EDIT BY PRINCEOFTHESWORD: Yet, it would've been even better if you guys would READ the sticky Wink Razz I have this covered in the first post. Smile 343 Guilty Spark
Snookizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I know this isnt about a scratched disc or halo2, but when i hook up my 360 to my compy, it detects it, but it says "limited or no connectivity" and i cant view teh pics on my compy! WTFz0rZ? Question
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Snookizzle wrote:
I know this isnt about a scratched disc or halo2, but when i hook up my 360 to my compy, it detects it, but it says "limited or no connectivity" and i cant view teh pics on my compy! WTFz0rZ? Question

Hmm you may want to take this one to the Tech forum or wait and see if Daleks floats by later. This one's pretty complicated and um... computery, so it's out of my league. Sorry mate. Sad

0={====>
pattywack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does anyone know how the headsets stop working? Can i do anything Pleasehelp!!
Cheese4eva

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi my 360 gets that message with halo 2 when i go on live ( the one wer u cant play it) and i heard about that parental conrtrol thingy but wen i go on it it says you have not got a childs xbox live acc wtf do i do?
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Halo Dan wrote:
Hi my 360 gets that message with halo 2 when i go on live ( the one wer u cant play it) and i heard about that parental conrtrol thingy but wen i go on it it says you have not got a childs xbox live acc wtf do i do?

Well I've not heard of that particular warning, but the settings for your account and all that can be accessed via the Dashboard. Just go into parental settings and switch it to "allow Xbox games" or "allow Xbox Live" or something like that. I really need to look into that and figure out exactly what it says so I don't steer you wrong.

If you can't find it let me know and I'll double check and get an exact walk through for you, as well as update it in the first post.

0={====>
Daleks United
Plug 'n' Pray
Plug 'n' Pray

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
princeofthesword wrote:
Halo Dan wrote:

Well I've not heard of that particular warning, but the settings for your account and all that can be accessed via the Dashboard. Just go into parental settings and switch it to "allow Xbox games" or "allow Xbox Live" or something like that. I really need to look into that and figure out exactly what it says so I don't steer you wrong.

If you can't find it let me know and I'll double check and get an exact walk through for you, as well as update it in the first post.

0={====>

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908224/

But the end bit about the default looks a little iffy.
princeofthesword
Noble Trickster
Noble Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Daleks Smile

Guys I'm sorry I suck at this stuff, I'm a trickster and not a tech dude. Major thanks to Daleks United for helping us out with everything that plugs in or boots up.

0={====>
bubbagump08

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm new here and I looked around and couldn't find anything about this...

I was in the market place, attempting to download a trailer, but it got stuck at 5%. Other things I have downloaded get stuck at 5% and after a little bit they start increasing, but this time it didn't. So I canceled the download. I then retried the download and it jumped to 50% and got stuck. Has this happened to anyone? If so how do I fix it? If its never happened to anyone else before then do you have any ideas on what I can do to solve the problem anyways??
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » 360 Only Halo Related Bugs All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: