HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Weirdest dream ever...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Yap and Blabber
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delta XOOO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Weirdest dream ever... Reply with quote
I've spent my life helping people and comforting them when they are down and just plain making people happy etc etc but last night me had the weirdest dream and it's starting to make me really paranoid heres how it went...

Me and my friend Christopher are somewhere out in the middle of a huge field with a road along side it...he starts running along side the road and I try too but I look down and my leg has a bone sticking out of it and it's bleeding I look back up and Christopher is too far away from me too hear me calling him back. So I start trying my best to run but break out in to a slow jog when suddenly out of nowhere a Woman (or man the face was impossible to deide a gender) with tiny arms and legs was crawling by me going in the opposite direction she/he had a chain around her neck with a heavy ball weight on the other end and I really felt sorry for her and as usual I turned my back on getting home and went to help him/her I took off the chain him/her was trying to reach with her stubby arms then start walking back down after Christopher feeling happier then I heard a high pitch scream from behind me I turn and see her/him it's face was horrible it looked really evil and then it threw the ball and chain at my leg breaking it in half [que waking up abruptly]

Yeah very weird, ever have one of these mates?. Double Dead
(CC!) Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Heyyy... I posted a thread like this before Mad

Lol... well since it is problebly in the thread graveyard by now. I will make you the almighty dream thread... person Razz
Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i prefer not to tell my nightmares.they are about things that happen to me. or something very horrible that i do
i might post one of them later
Delta XOOO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Destroyer wrote:
i prefer not to tell my nightmares.they are about things that happen to me. or something very horrible that i do

Heh yeah mine seem to be metaphorical Double Dead >.>
Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Delta-23 days to Xmas wrote:
Destroyer wrote:

Heh yeah mine seem to be metaphorical Double Dead >.>

what i mean is i gain some sort of telekinetic power(usually a diff 1 each dream)and i go mad with power and well.....end of the world
{(INSERT ENTRY TAG HERE)}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
1) i had a wierdnughtmare 2
2)im goint to tell about it
3) ur dream probabley means that you should focus a little more on your friends and yourself instead of others.Still help others but give yourself some slack

anyway...I have only had 4 DREAMS in my lifetime... Flood All the rest I dont remember or are terrible nightmares.My nightmare was like a mixture of Quake 4, Jurrasic park, doom, schol and the XBOX 1 dashboard...Sound funny I know

I was in a forest with some friends and my parents and it was pitch black. I was holding a flashlight when suddenly a small raptor about as tall as the ankle ran into a bush infront of us. We just stood there for a while with the flashlight on the bush when thr raptor suddenly jumbed out and tore apart one of my firends. The rest of us ran out of the woods. We were on the line of the woods and this HUGE grass plain inront of us with my school in it. For some reason there was trampolien in front of us...anyway I ran into the field where some of my othere school friends were. They were picking teams for something.(2 captains and a line of poeople) Anyway there was a floating XBOX dashboard in the air that was as tall as my friend. After each person was picked they were assighned a button from the XBOX controller. I got Y. After I was picked I remembered tht I lefed all of my other friends and family by the edge of the woods by that tramploien. I got over there and jumped up ONTO the trampolien. Suddenly a few Stoggs or whatever thet're called pop out of the woods and stab averyone srtaight through the stomach with those spikes on their arms. One came at me and pushed its spike through me.{Then I woke Up}

Anyone know what it could mean. I AM NOT MAKING THISNIGHTMARE UP. IT DID HAPPEN. IM NOT BSing YOU GUYS. Thanx, L33t
Mr. FuzzyWinks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
.. way too much tv for you Laughing
{(INSERT ENTRY TAG HERE)}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr. FuzzyWinks wrote:
.. way too much tv for you Laughing
amen

Id better lay off drinking the cold steak suace
Delta XOOO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Woah what a dream L33 and I do help my friends out I help everyone I can...thenm again lately >.> besides Chris left em in the dream >.<
ChristmasKetchup-OMG XMAS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok my wierdest dream ever was I was at my grandmas house and then it started to storm. So we were watching the news to see how bad it was ect. So then I went outside to see the clouds and a funnel dropped out and somehow knew where people were. So I ran back inside and told my grandma and she said it would be fine. I didnt believe her so I ran home.(at the time it was only 1/3 a mile from my grandmas. So when I got there my family was huddled in the basement and I went down there with them. So when I got down there they were happy and they said it was going to be bad. So after that we went in some wierd cage thing that would protect us. Then the tornado ripped open the house and tried to get us. It started to get me cause it broke the cage thingy. So it was pulling me and my family was holding on. It started to pull my family and I knew the only way they were going to be safe is if they let go of me. So I told them to let go and they wouldnt at first and I told them if they cared about me they would. So they did and I got sucked up and like died or something. Then it was black for a moment and then all around me were little stars(the kind in the sky). and I was rising and looking up and then I got to a really bright light and when I got there I woke up?? Does anyone know what this means???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Delta XOOO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ChristmasKetchup13 wrote:
Ok my wierdest dream ever was I was at my grandmas house and then it started to storm. So we were watching the news to see how bad it was ect. So then I went outside to see the clouds and a funnel dropped out and somehow knew where people were. So I ran back inside and told my grandma and she said it would be fine. I didnt believe her so I ran home.(at the time it was only 1/3 a mile from my grandmas. So when I got there my family was huddled in the basement and I went down there with them. So when I got down there they were happy and they said it was going to be bad. So after that we went in some wierd cage thing that would protect us. Then the tornado ripped open the house and tried to get us. It started to get me cause it broke the cage thingy. So it was pulling me and my family was holding on. It started to pull my family and I knew the only way they were going to be safe is if they let go of me. So I told them to let go and they wouldnt at first and I told them if they cared about me they would. So they did and I got sucked up and like died or something. Then it was black for a moment and then all around me were little stars(the kind in the sky). and I was rising and looking up and then I got to a really bright light and when I got there I woke up?? Does anyone know what this means???

Umm wow lemme think about that wow that's weird
Paleolithic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bright Light at the end of the Tunnel.
That usually = heaven, or the good place that your religion believes in.
Agent ME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's pretty creepy... Though it strangely seems to have some sort of moral... or something like that.

Anyways, I've had some pretty creepy dreams that in a way kind of came true... not totally but in a very disturbing way still...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Delta XOOO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Agent ME wrote:
That's pretty creepy... Though it strangely seems to have some sort of moral... or something like that.

Anyways, I've had some pretty creepy dreams that in a way kind of came true... not totally but in a very disturbing way still...

Yeah I hate those it's a freaky world.
MJOLNIR VII

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Myself wrote:
I had a series of dreams like that.

Dream #1: 8:15 PM:

I am in my house. It is the same time as when I went to sleep. There is this
mysterious man with fangs who runs at me. He is the same age as I was then, and around the same height. I run away and find someone else with me. Don't remember who. Probably someone I hadn't met yet or still haven't. After a long while of chasing, we get to a weird supermarket.

I wake up.

Dream #2: 11:42 PM:

I start off at the supermarket. Me and my friend split up. I am under a table, looking through a clear glass window most of the time. At one point through the window I see the man who was chasing us. I scream for my friend, turn around, and the man is there. I run as fast as I can down the street, then turn a corner and duck under some bushes. He walks down the road, way away from me.

I wake up.

Dream #3: 1:55 AM:

I peek out from the bushes. He turns RIGHT at that moment. My friend is a bit behind me. I turn, scream at him to RUN!!! I run, we split up again. I go back to my house, and there is a little path behind it that leads to forests which is behind a gate. I struggle through the hole in the gate. By the time I get on the limb of the tree closest to the gate, I hear him coming, and lay absolutely still. I close my eyes. When he starts to talk, he sounds were-wolfish. He says "I have you now. Good bye.". I feel a sharp warmth, and pain. I heard a bullet. I see a revolver.

I go into a weird void... in there, I see my friend... then all of the sudden the were-vampie-guy appears.

I woke up.

I am lucky I have not seen the fourth part of that yet *shudders*

Worst. Dream. EVER. When I woke up, my limbs and head ached as if I had been running and got hit in the head with a large object.

Someone comment on this, took me awhile to write Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agent ME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Strange...

Did you have a fever or something? Dreams come more and seem to be extremely more disturbing when you are sick.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tango <('.'<)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shocked scary.
MJOLNIR VII

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chiefty wrote:
Shocked scary.

Damn right. After I had my dream, I stayed up for 2 weeks without sleep because I was afraid I would see the fourth part. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tak3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay, there was this kid at my school named Kyle. Nobody liked him, and he always wanted to fight people. On with the dream....

Kyle and I are in the middle of a field with a forest on one side, and the other side is a cliff. I walk over to the cliff and so does Kyle. We both look down. I laugh a little and walk away. I comment on it (forget what I said) and Kyle laughs too. I start walking away and he pulls out a spachula (the things you filp burgers with). I tell him to go away. He starts jogging towards me. I tell him to go away or I'll hit him.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS WIERD.
He comes up to me with the spachula. I tell him to go away. He grabs me by the collar. I kind of push him away. I look down and the spachula is in my stomach. I call him a jerk. He starts laughing a little.

I wake up.

This dream scared the crap out of me because I was being killed and I didn't fight back or object. Overwhelming confusion...

T3
Comrade Wiggum

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Paleolithic wrote:

my bright light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off, due to budget cuts.
the zack

Location: It depends on what you define as a location... *shifts eyes around**jumps out window* GT= the zack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I had a dream ducain was a salamander...
MidgetChief

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow thats weird that that some one posted this right now cause ive been having crazy dreams for the last couple weeks every time i get cold blooded murdered in my room, most of the time im in 1st person but sometime im in 3rd person but the really weird thing they always seem so real its not like there gettin old and i usually dont remember my dreams and ive remembered every single one of these... its like ill be layin in my hammok (yea i sleep in a hammok not a bed) and ill see a man come up pointin his gun at me and we'll argue and next thing i know is POP POP POP then ill feel the force hittin me in the chest and see the blood and have a horrible ringin in my ear then feel my body turn cold... and theyre always real dramatic like me screamin what the f*** and them laughin and fire a last shot and thats when i wake up...

i dunno why im havin these dreams but its freaky
~NL~Clayster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
One time, when I was about 9, I kept having these dreams that my mom, who is a flight attendent, worked a flight that crashed into our house. My room was the only room spared and I had to help everybody get to safety and all that and the last person was always my mom and she was bleeding everywhere and crying and I tried to save her but she died in my arms and then I would wake up.

It still freaks my out when I think about it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Delta XOOO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jebus and I thought mine was freaky I have another one though it was freakier than that I'll post it later I'm just busy reading everyone elses now...
Agent ME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I once had a dream shortly after I started playing Halo...

Me and my brother, and possibly one of my friends were biking over these hills, and there was this tight-rope between two of the hills, with an endless dark put under. We biked over it and go to this other hill where a Pelican came down to pick us up, but we turned around, and saw a huge crowd of bikers, like a hundred or so, and they all tried to crowd onto the rope, but they all ended up pushing each other off, and they tumbled down the steep hill screaming in pain and for their life, with I just watching there innocently.

I was creeped out a lot.

Then more when I heard a few days later some drunkard at some motorbiking gathering thing tried to do a jump over some creek/ravine thing, but hit the other side point-blank, and fell down breaking his neck and died instantly.
Defender of bees

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Comrade Wiggum wrote:
Paleolithic wrote:

my bright light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off, due to budget cuts.

so your immortal?

i like to keep all strange other worldly powers to video gamesun less im predicting the future.
kalashnikov

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
One of my friends has really weird dreams. He used to tell us and we would freak out!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chimaira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I always have wierd dreams where I'm in like a boss battle or something and I'm scared, and once, my friend's eyes would turn red when he got mad, and then another time, he was driving my truck illegally and there were cops all over the place and we were trying not to be noticed.

My dream last night:Me and my old scout troop were picknicking in a park and we stole someone's cake and then they started to clean a factory and I was just walking around, and these flying cars with airplane wings from a factory across the street kept coming from there, losing control and crashing into the factory we were cleaning, you can't beat that with wierdness!

Last edited by Chimaira on Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Agent ME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr. Kitty wrote:
I always have wierd dreams where I'm in like a boss battle or something and I'm scared, and once, my friend's eyes would turn red when he got mad, and then another time, he was driving my truck illegally and there were cops all over the place and we were trying not to be noticed.

I once dreamt I drove a car... but I got lost and just went through the city. I think I eventually crashed, stalled out, or something like that.
the zack

Location: It depends on what you define as a location... *shifts eyes around**jumps out window* GT= the zack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Agent ME wrote:
Mr. Kitty wrote:

I once dreamt I drove a car... but I got lost and just went through the city. I think I eventually crashed, stalled out, or something like that.

we all have driving dreams when you are a teenager... I did.
phearmaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
First off i would like to state,i am a VERY VERY strange person....anyways on with MY dream....

I started out in a dark house in the middle of the forest....i looked around hurridly to see if there was anyone.Then all of a sudden a women with a knife appeared behind me.I begin to run but it is no use and she gets close to me.I find refuge under a tree stump and wait there.After about 7 seconds her face comes up to mine and she screams like a maniac and lifts the knife over her head.(i wake up in a pool of sweat).....And i have a lot of dreams where im naked and i cant move -_-...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil wierd eh?
Boop The Freaking Banana

Location: at the "Ducain pwns all"rally with Silent Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i had a dream that i played halo3 Shocked
Boop The Freaking Banana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i had a dream that i played halo3 Shocked
psychomonkey62

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Once i was in like a neon world, with disco lights everywhere for some reason. Then me and my friends started shooting each other. I thought they were fake guns, but they were like lasers or something. Then i got shot in the head and chest, and passed out. Then, when i woke up, I was in my kitchen with my mom. Then she opened a cupboard, and ants flooded out. Confused Question Question
MJOLNIR VII

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
PSYCOmonkey62 wrote:
Once i was in like a neon world, with disco lights everywhere for some reason. Then me and my friends started shooting each other. I thought they were fake guns, but they were like lasers or something. Then i got shot in the head and chest, and passed out. Then, when i woke up, I was in my kitchen with my mom. Then she opened a cupboard, and ants flooded out. Confused Question Question

Look closely Wink
The Legend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I know this may sound weird, but like I had a crazy dream:

I was walking down the main road in which I live next to, and theres like sections where people can stand in the middle of the street. Anyways, I was walking, and cars were driving by etc. All the sudden, every single car started driving very frantically, and like 100 MPH an hour, and like everyone in the street were getting run over. Like a bloody scene, and when they died, their body dissappeared but a white outline stayed of their body (just like GTA: 1,2,3 or like Vice city).
Otto Asine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
did you get hit?
Agent ME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I remember the first dream I can ever remember having (I'm sure I had dreams before this, just this was so dumb I remembered it well), it was very dark, and there was a line of people on a hill, and the first guy got zapped by lightning, and his skeleton fell down to the ground, and the next guy stepped forward, and it repeated for a while... Confused
The Legend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Otto Asine wrote:
did you get hit?

Ok I'll finish my dream.

A car spotted me and I was running home, he was racing to run me over. I ran upstairs in my house, went into my moms room, looked outside her window (full view of the street I live on) and the car was driving and stopped in front of my house. 2 men with masks on came out, and they like had an instinct that I was inside this house. So, I was scared out of my mind by now. Anyways, they opened my front door, I was hiding, and they ran upstairs. They came straight for the room and spotted me. I yelped and ran downstairs barely missing them. I ran outside while they chased me. I was by now far ahead of them. I was now hiding in a bush at the end of my street, they got into the car and drove down stopping right in front of the bush I was in. Got out, had like knives, and started towards me.

*I woke up*
Delta XOOO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Confused Jesus so many nightmares the guy who got to play Halo 3: OMFG what was it like Very Happy
goalieboy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've never had a real crazy dream like that before. In fact [one word?], I pretty much never dream. My mom says that I do but I don't remember it. I kinda believe that because sometimes I have dreams and has I'm thinking about them, I start to forget main things and then I just forget completely.

I do sleep walk though!

Once at my grandparents house my mom stayed out drinking with a friend, and then she came home at around 1 at night, and the door was locked. Apperently she knocked on my window, I got up and let her in, and went back to bed. But I don't remember doing that!
toph3r

Location: on top of the Zanzi wheel... w/out the superbounce!!!!!!!!11 GT:X toph3r X

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
goalieboy wrote:
I do sleep walk though!

so do I!

one time I went to sleep in my bed as usual, but woke up the next morning on the couch downstairs!

another time my parents told me that, the night before, I sleep walked into their closet and sat down cross legged. my dad came in and said, "hey, you awake?" I just said, "uuuuuhhhhhhh" so he says, "why don't you go back to bed?" I'm like, "ok." and just sit there. so he ended up bringing me back to bed eventually.

sleepwalking rocks!
Boop The Freaking Banana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok this is my halo3 dream

i was in this weird place then a few of halo 2s zombies came and attacked me so i shot them with my shotgun. then i went into this pharos tomb as i was fighting more zombies.i killed all the zombies and the pharoh dog thingy opened.i went i went inside and killed a juggernaut flood and that was the end.

by the way im only eleven!!!!!!!!!!!
Boop The Freaking Banana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok this is my halo3 dream

i was in this weird place then a few of halo 2s zombies came and attacked me so i shot them with my shotgun. then i went into this pharos tomb as i was fighting more zombies.i killed all the zombies and the pharoh dog thingy opened.i went i went inside and killed a juggernaut flood and that was the end.

Kiyru7598

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
boop wrote:

Then why are you playing an "M" rated game? Razz J/K ing.

My dreams are weird because they have inverted colors and other weird features. One included a Flood Juggernaut and 6 hunters helping me and dozens of other Grunts and Elites kill zombies.
MUNSIE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
toph3r wrote:
goalieboy wrote:
I do sleep walk though!

so do I!

one time I went to sleep in my bed as usual, but woke up the next morning on the couch downstairs!

another time my parents told me that, the night before, I sleep walked into their closet and sat down cross legged. my dad came in and said, "hey, you awake?" I just said, "uuuuuhhhhhhh" so he says, "why don't you go back to bed?" I'm like, "ok." and just sit there. so he ended up bringing me back to bed eventually.

sleepwalking rocks!

I do one better than sleep walking.. My mom says I just "wake-up" and I sit up in bed and pet the air like there was a Giraffe baby sitting on my lap... Anyways... O.o

~Munsie
Sofa Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
1)
i dreamt i was in the living room with my friend ryan. i saw this cat come bye. it was cute so i said wooshi wooshi woo wooshi wooshi woo. then the cat sed wooshi wooshi woo wooshi wooshi woo. i then woke up.

2)
i dreamt barbies were taking over the world.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Legend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sofa Kingdom wrote:

2) i dreamt barbies were taking over the world.

You have issues...
New Bass Man.

Location: Portsmouth, South England. NOT Newb Ass Man. New Bass Man!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No, but heres one of my weirdest:

So, I was getting changed in a playschool room to go to a fancy dress party, when all of a sudden, the TV turned on, and Mr Bean said 'HAHAHA, I will now suck you into the TV and take over the world'.

So, he sucked me in, and I said 'No you won't! My Mum drives a tank!'

And so my mum came in, standing on the front of this big tank, in full army gear...saluting...

Then I woke up.

(This'll be more appreciated by people who know who Mr Bean is Razz)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AggressiveGrunt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i had a dream i was playing halo 3... here goes...

After I fell asleep...

I just beat halo2 and as soon as i did a white flash came out of nowhere and I was master cheif. I was in this hazy garden with cortana and asked "where are we" and then see a warthog. i go to the warthog and get it in and it warps me to this beach that looks a bit similar to the one on outskirts except its like...below the metropolis bridge. now i see my friend (who plays halo and i know him irl too) and he's in another warthog. he's flying it and im not. i start yelling at him asking how come i can't fly a warthog too and he goes "im modding!" and then i woke up...funy thing was i got on live as soon as i woke up and sent him a message asking if he got mods...he didn't Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Yap and Blabber All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: