HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

What would you do in this position?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Yap and Blabber
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord_Inuyasha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: What would you do in this position? Reply with quote
Hey all.

I happen to have a bit of a situation here.
*Takes deep breath*
Ok, here goes.

Well, as you guys may or may not know, this is my senior year in high school. Yeah, woohoo and all that, but that's not the problem.

Well, this all goes back a couple of years. Through 10th and 11th grade, those were bad times, real bad. I had been sent (on multiple occasions) to the counselor's office due to thoughts and speaking of committing suicide. My parents even went so far as to seek the help of a professional phsychatrist. This went on for those two years, I was planning everything out (sad, I know). During my 10th grade year, I met people, despite my depression, one in particular, a girl, who during the end of my 11th grade year, literally (And I know you might have heard me say this before) saved my life. She helped me look to what I really have and what I have to live for. I can't possibly thank her enough.

Now that you have some background, here's the problem:
I, honestly can speak to anyone about a great many things without a care in the world, because I'm just someone who can talk to people. Easy as pie, you could say. I also have this certain sense of calmness that I can apply to any situation, and decisevly turn a difficult scenario into a thought-out and logically simple execution of actions.

Now, remember who I mentioned earlier? When I talk to her, or are even around her, none of these abilities apply, just as if they never existed. Now I happened to see her at a local store yesterday (I was with a friend of mine), and the same thing happened, the exact same thing that always happens to me around her: My hands shake, my legs get weak, and I'm at an almost complete loss of words, and to top off this little cake, I find myself trying to use a sense of logic that doesn't exist (This is not like me at all). After discussing these "weaknesses" with him, he finally revealed to me the truth (The one thing that I believed would never happen to me, as unlikely as it may seem, I honestly believed it): I am in love. So, finally realizing this, I had to be alone for a while, and was in shock for a good hour. I couldn't eat, I couldn't drink, I couldn't so much as comprehend what logic was, or form a rational sentence for that fact. So here I am typing this now, trying to cope with the truth, and as it turns out, I can hardly perform my normal activities. I tried playing Halo 2, Cairo Station on Legenday, usually takes me 20 minutes and dying about 5 times. This time, however, I was working on getting past the first hangar for 3 hours, and died at least 60 times before giving up. Then I decided to play Freelancer online. I always own the AI pilots, but today alone, I died in excess of 15 times. Apparently my skill has gone down the drain.

In conclusion:
I realize that I love her, but I don't know if I could (or should) tell her. I don't know what to do, seeing as this year is my last chance. I know I have to do something, because if I keep sitting around saying "what if?", then I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life, but what if I just end up driving her away?

Please help! What am I going to do?!?!?!!! Crying or Very sad

UPDATE: Please read through the thread and check the most recent posts for updates on the matter. I am seeing posts that are still dealing with this post, so please don't reply after reading this post only.

Last edited by Lord_Inuyasha on Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost Faction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here are your options:

Don't do it
You regret it the rest of your life, you lose contact with her anyways

You do it
She says yes and you go out, you hurt the other people wanting to go out with her

She says no, you remain friends, you feel unfulfilled

I say it is an even trade off between yes and no.
Swedishmartin
Swedish Dude
Swedish Dude

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ghost Faction said what's right. Even if it's really difficult, you have to tell her that you're in love with her. No other method will work. Or ask a friend to say it, since you have trouble talking to her.
New Bass Man.

Location: Portsmouth, South England. NOT Newb Ass Man. New Bass Man!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think that if you have such a good friendship with this girl, then the most likely way that relationship can end is in heartbreak.

Its up to you man, but if you tell her, things could get ruined.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nameless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The way I see it, if you try to go on just being her friend, it isn't going to work because you find yourself unable to talk to her like a normal person. She's your friend, and if she's a good friend (which she must be) then she should understand, even if she doesn't feel the same way about you. I think that telling her is pretty much the only decent option.
goalieboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow, you have a problem.

Well, like all other topics simlar to this one, we always say go for it. I'm about to say that same thing...

Just ask her out. She might say yes, and even if she doesn't, at least you tried!
SamFusion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
First ask her if she has a boyfriend. ALWAYS do that first. You'll save yourself from rejection, but if she doesn't, it lets her know you're interested.
Nugwin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd ask her out straight forward.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Canada's Oddball

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lu1gio wrote:
First ask her if she has a boyfriend. ALWAYS do that first. You'll save yourself from rejection, but if she doesn't, it lets her know you're interested.

He is right. Because if you don't ask then you might get rejected. If she doesn't she'll know that you have feelings for her and you don't have to say "i love you".
SilentRanger989

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: What would you do in this position? Reply with quote
Lord_Inuyasha wrote:
During my 10th grade year, I met people, despite my depression, one in particular, a girl, who during the end of my 11th grade year, literally (And I know you might have heard me say this before) saved my life. She helped me look to what I really have and what I have to live for. I can't possibly thank her enough.

dude weither you believe me or not, ive been there. suicidal, but i kept it to myself.

we met in march last year (tough time for me, i was doing really bad) and i got really attached really fast. we had a good time this summer and what not but we broke up in the beginning of september. that nearly killed me. i lost what had filled me. i was empty and hollow, and i care about nothing. school doesnt matter, sports dont matter, and xbox isnt what it used to be for me.

my friend are growing distant from me. i dont hang out with anymore much anymore because i spent so much time with her this summer that i didnt hang out with my friends. therefore they are all starting to moving away from me.

in my opinion, dont do it man. once you guys split, youll be right back were you started unless you got another girl to hook up with so you dont feel any of this. but that is really hard and everyone will look at you like an asshole.

just be careful with that stuff. because it can leave you worse off.
Stupid Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i think you should because your a senior and you really need a person to love and if u dont, u will regret it for the rest of your life if you really love her. Go with it, and if she doesnt accept, she will prob say lets just be friends

{SK Cool }
darkforce

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah ask if she has a bf first, then ask her out or somethin(bring some flowers to her, perhaps?)

If you get rejected, and she is popular, then she'll tell the students and you're goin to get embarrassed or insulted....or both..

This is a huge risk.....but just go ahead and try...it's one more thing you can get off yourself..

Good luck!!!!!!!! Very Happy
WonkierBubble

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
How come everyone's suicidal these days? Huhwha? Anyway, I agree with everyone else. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheMaker420
Movie News Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm telling your right now, cease the moment man. If you wait too long, she'll be gone, and like you said earlier, you'll regret what you could have had. If she turns you down, does it really matter? Life goes on.

Here's the thing: Make sure you have at least the slightest chance of getting her, if you no that you don't have a chance in hell, but would still like to find out if had maybe a 1% chance of getting her, ask one of her friends, or ask one of your friends to ask.

SEIZE THE MOMENT NOW!

~Maker

Last edited by TheMaker420 on Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cheeky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
dude this same think froodlenutzkie happend 2 me about a week ago i had loved for for 2 years and she never new now she goin out with another boy
froodlenutzkie life is goin schlapskie for me right now and that knife is shoutin my froodlenutzkie name
Terminator

Location: watchin TV or crying in frustration over millions of failed tricks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
sry, to be so blunt, but just ask her out or ask if she has a bf., this crap applies to me, a crush 4 the last 4 years, but she be goin out with my ex friend. enough of me, ur topic: i wish u best of luck, and (insert memorial speech here) im not so good with advice and speeches... hope evrything works out, 4 the good of things, i belive u will find happyness.
i know, im weird and think 2 much...
Guerrilla Radio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CheekyChase wrote:
dude this same think froodlenutzkie happend 2 me about a week ago i had loved for for 2 years and she never new now she goin out with another boy
froodlenutzkie life is goin schlapskie for me right now and that knife is shoutin my froodlenutzkie name

I'm kinda in the same situation as this guy I'm quoting, except for the knife part... but yeah. It hurts. I mean, I sometimes cannot stand to see them two together because I know that I didn't take the chance when i had it to ask her out.

But I suck it up and at least pretend I'm happy.

But I told her, after a long while. Things got kinda... awkward the next day, but we're back to normal.

Okay, back to your problem.

Just go for it. Either ask some of her friends if she has a boyfriend, or preferrably, ask her. If you care that much about her, you will.
Otto Asine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very Happy this reminds me of a time when i tried to talk to a girl that i really liked in my old school, Grant...i literally slapped myself because i was freezing up like you were. she looked at me like i was crazy at first, but when i started talking, things went smoothly. well, i've transfered schools, and i'm moving again for highschool (to milwaukee, wisconsin...dammit, right when i started to like corpus christi over los angeles, where i used to live). i don't really like anyone in my new school, Baker...

talk to her! you're in your senior year...trust me, you will absolutely hate yourself if you don't.
Twizzmer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
^^i agree^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cheeky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guerrilla wrote:
CheekyChase wrote:

I'm kinda in the same situation as this guy I'm quoting, except for the knife part... but yeah. It hurts. I mean, I sometimes cannot stand to see them two together because I know that I didn't take the chance when i had it to ask her out.

But I suck it up and at least pretend I'm happy.

But I told her, after a long while. Things got kinda... awkward the next day, but we're back to normal.

Okay, back to your problem.

Just go for it. Either ask some of her friends if she has a boyfriend, or preferrably, ask her. If you care that much about her, you will.

wow ure kinda the same as i what i feel like but with the knife
Ash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: What would you do in this position? Reply with quote
Lord_Inuyasha wrote:
last chance

Don't blow it.

I used to like one girl back in 8th-10th grade. I never said anything to her though... So on the last day of 10th grade I saw her but didn't say anything, thinking I could grow some balls and ask her out the first day of 11th grade.

I never saw her again.

Grow a pair and at least tell her. I swear that was my worst mistake.... Huhwha?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yoshiary

Location: Thornhill, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, behind you with the noob stick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Regret is possibly one of the worse things that a human being can experience. I've gone through it, and it truly is horrible. I might post about it someday... But anyways, back to you... Go for it, the juice is worth the squeeze. If you panic while you're telling her, just think of how much you love her and you'll be able to make it through.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lord_Inuyasha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes, you're all right.

I'm going to go for it tommorrow! Wish me luck.

And, last time I asked, she did have a bf (god, I can't type right now, too shaky!) but I will ask tomorrow.

So, in other words:

Here goes......wait....

HERE GOES SOMETHING!!! Very Happy

BTW: Have any of you gotten lovesick? I swear, that just happened to me today, put me out for a few good hours! Anyway, wish me luck! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now I'm off to prepare... Very Happy
Tak3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm not sure...I'd probably tell her how I feel, though. Tell what she's done for you and all that good stuff.

^^008
Ash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeaaaah. I would say a girl saving your life is a pretty good reason to like her and tell her how much you appreciate it, at least Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demonic Felony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
omg omg omg omg omg give us an update!
Turmolt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes, this is a very difficult problem. I've never felt this way, so I'm not sure if I am completely telling the truth.

You can take a breath, and go tell her that you feel this way, and talk to her about it. It never helps to keep things inside. That just hurts alot more. If you let these feelings out, you will feel better. And if she likes you the same way, then you will feel alot better, but even if she says no, it will be a big relief.

Or you can hide and not tell her how you feel about her. Therefor, putting you in a state of regret, and depression. You will feel that you screwed up by hiding. If you do this, you most likely will not be happy for a while (like I said with depression).

Don't hide and not say anything. If you come out and tell her, you will, even if she says no, feel much better.

I wish you luck, and hope my words help.
Ash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 pm

I'm going to go for it tommorrow! Wish me luck.

Calm down......... he'll let us know....
Zanzang

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's true...
Love makes you terrible at video games. Surprised
GreekXboxMaster
In the Flesh
In the Flesh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
All my advice is, that if you keep love a secret, it will mess with the way you think and act untill its been revealed to the right person. No matter who you are, or who you in love with, the words said above are always right...unless ofcourse your not in love and your hormones are just acting up.

-GXM
Rude Guyzer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Do it. Tell her. I've been down that road, and believe me, it's a HUGE weight off your chest, even if she says no. That way, she knows how you feel, and it puts the ball in her court, and the hard part is usually out of the way for you. It really helps the whole weak at the knees thing, too. Because honestly, it makes anyone look like a knob. Confused But really, just tell her, she shouldn't take it with much fuss.
DerikOlsson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Zanzang wrote:
It's true...
Love makes you terrible at video games. :o

Damn - had somebody told me that months ago, I would have saved myself a LOT of humiliation... *sigh*.

;)
Lord_Inuyasha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
WHEW!

That was pretty difficult, but I did at least ask her if she has a bf, and she said that she didn't.

She also said that she was a bit busy to be dating right now, but as soon as she has some free time, we can do something together!

I'm so froodlenutzkie happy right now!!!!!

I'll keep you posted on the situation! Very Happy
Ranix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lord_Inuyasha wrote:
WHEW!

That was pretty difficult, but I did at least ask her if she has a bf, and she said that she didn't.

She also said that she was a bit busy to be dating right now, but as soon as she has some free time, we can do something together!

I'm so froodlenutzkie happy right now!!!!!

I'll keep you posted on the situation! Very Happy

good job asking her, I'm glad you didn't let your fear of being rejected stand in the way! Very Happy Good luck with everything Smile
Tak3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Congratulations!!

I wish you the best of luck!

T3
Zoolander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
option 3:

i call and tell her that you discussed your secret crush on her to anonymous strangers on an online gaming forum and she finds it pathetic and turns you down

Embarassed
Paleolithic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just tell her and everything will be better.
Lord_Inuyasha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I gotta admit though, love does make you terrible at video games!

But yeah, I really expect to take this farther, but I'm still going to take it slow and easy, however, I will keep this discussion a secret of mine (and a secret of you all as well!).

Like I said, I'll keep you posted as this continues! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BTW: I would like to thank all of you for your help and advice in this matter, it really means a lot to me when we all, as a community, take time out of our lives to help others out with their problems. You have no idea how helpful you have been, without you guys, I might have just sat around wondering what to do instead of taking a stand and doing something about it! Thank you all so much! Cool
Lord_Inuyasha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh....my......god.....

Well, as it turns out (just my froodlenutzkieing luck) she already unofficially had a boyfriend, and didn't tell me about it.

And what's worse, she had HIM talk to me about it.

I feel like a little glass ball, after you set off a couple dozen sticks of dynamite around it: utterly obliterated.

I am now better a games, heck if I care anymore, I ran my head into a few poles already, and driving to school, I almost veered off the road 3 times, and almost ended up in 2 wrecks. I'm lucky to be alive now, not that I care...

I feel like I just had my heart ripped out...and not a soul or activity to take it out on...I could die.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

No words can describe how I feel right now... Crying or Very sad
Ash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Whoa hold on a sec there bud. Don't lose your head. There's still plenty of room for friendship. Besides, if she doesn't "officially" have a boyfriend, then she also potentially has room for one... hint hint. Wink

If her "boyfriend" didn't say anything bad to you, you should all stay friends, or at least try to. Even if you don't make friends with her friends, YOU can still be her friend.

It's not a total loss, trust me. I was in your situation once... It didn't turn out too bad. Sure I never really ended up as a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean we are still on great terms.... Still one of my best friends. Best part is, she told me that if she were to ever break up, I would be her first choice Cool

So don't worry about it. Just be normal and friendly around her from now on (while respecting the fact that she has a "boyfriend" already of course....) Think of it this way, you asked her something you thought you couldn't so what does that tell you?
You have enough balls to stay her friend and not let ANYTHING get in the way of it.

"Give and Ye Shall Recieve" - as long as you stay her friend, she'll stay yours.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
There is no love without reciproque. There is just isolation, abandonment, and failure.

Learn these three words well. They will haunt you forever.
{(INSERT ENTRY TAG HERE)}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Zoolander wrote:
option 3:

i call and tell her that you discussed your secret crush on her to anonymous strangers on an online gaming forum and she finds it pathetic and turns you down

Embarassed
HAHAHAH that would SUCK! Laughing but anywaynice job asking her
Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
At this point, I think you've basically done everything you can. You told her how you feel, you asked her if you could start dating. She lied to you and told you she didn't have a boyfriend (I don't believe that whole "unofficial" boyfriend stuff). All you can really do now is be her friend, and stay strong. Don't give up on life.
Lord_Inuyasha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DIE HUMANS, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh, wait...you mean I've been killing hundereds of innocent pedestrians on Carmageddon 2 this past weekend for nothing?!

Yikes, I...wait...no...but then...

ARGH!!! I'm losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!

God, what am I to do, I'm so froodlenutzkieing confused!!!!!!!

That, and I played GTA: San Andreas yesterday, never knew the world hated me so much...

Anyway, after this particular catastrophe, I don't know who I can trust anymore. I could just be alone the rest of my life, or worse yet, a friggin' criminal...I just don't know... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

On a side note, I seem to be becoming increasingly more demontic, to tell you the truth, it's starting to scare me a little bit... Crying or Very sad

The Andrew wrote:
There is no love without reciproque. There is just isolation, abandonment, and failure.

Learn these three words well. They will haunt you forever.

This I have now found is very true...isolation...abandonment...failure. Which now leads me to my own questions:

To seek, or to observe?
To protect, or to destroy?
To love, or to hate?
To trust, or to neglect?
To succeed, or to fail?
To live, or to die?

These questions have been, and are still haunting my thoughts and dreams. Such questions are starting to become the very meaning of my existance, the very ideals that make up my soul...

It seems to be raining...like the raining...in my soul...
Raining...so that it drowns stuff...drowning...

*Head slams keyboard*

Oh? Sorry, guess this is getting a bit to deep for you guys. Well by all means, continue giving me your advice and thoughts on this situation.
Stacking Skizzizzles

Location: I Don't Know... Gt: Jimmy Crak Corn Clan: Jump Addicts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You should do it 'cuz if she says no then you will probably still be frends
CommanderAdama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tell her you love her. Just tell her. You don't have to ask her out. You may find out she feels the same way... Or (if shes as good a friend as she is) she wont let it hurt if she doesn't feel the same.

This past summer... I went through a similar struggle. I met a girl, had her taken from me, was depressed to the point of suicide, then met a girl. We were so close and she turned me rigth around. Then after a month or two(not long I know) I realized I was in love with her. I told her. She didn't feel the same way but she was so happy! Eventually she fell in love with me and I aske dher out and it was great until she left for bording school. That was depressing... I haven't met anyone else like her... I doubt I will too soon.

Ok back to you...yeah imo you need to tell her.

edit: o yeah and im similar to you in what u call your "abilities" i have a lot of similar qualities and with a handful of girls it changes. Ive went out with a few of them and even after we are still best friends. Good luck, man.
mackinsaw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lord_Inuyasha wrote:
Oh....my......god.....

Well, as it turns out (just my froodlenutzkieing luck) she already unofficially had a boyfriend, and didn't tell me about it.

And what's worse, she had HIM talk to me about it.

I feel like a little glass ball, after you set off a couple dozen sticks of dynamite around it: utterly obliterated.

I am now better a games, heck if I care anymore, I ran my head into a few poles already, and driving to school, I almost veered off the road 3 times, and almost ended up in 2 wrecks. I'm lucky to be alive now, not that I care...

I feel like I just had my heart ripped out...and not a soul or activity to take it out on...I could die.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

No words can describe how I feel right now... Crying or Very sad

find a nice, high bridge....
Ash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
mackinsaw wrote:

....and throw YOU off.

FOr some reason I knew I was about to read some smartass comment when I clicked on this topic. You're an idiot. Never forget that. Idiot.
Lord_Inuyasha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
mackinsaw wrote:

I should. I mean, I could - but then...

I really don't know. I'm not sure of who I am anymore. I just feel so lost, so confused, and most of all; so very, very stupid.

I should have tried something else, maybe.

But for those of you who are reading this, please know that this is no joke, I'm not faking anything, this is really happening.

Anyway, please continue... Crying or Very sad
Taso
Interview Staff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
NEVER regret your decision!

Regret is the WORST human emotion. It leaves you in a wreck and you can't get back up.

The best thing to do now is to stay friends with her. Just remember how happy she made you and how she turned your life around. Cling to those memories until she may be yours. And if she's not interested, find another girl. This one may seem special now, but your feelings may just be a friendly love and you just don't know it yet. I'd rather have a girl like this as a friend.

AND NEVER EVER EVER CONSIDER SUICIDE!

I WILL FIND YOU, AND HIT YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD IF YOU KILL YOURSELF OVER ONE GIRL! Girls aren't meant to be obsessed over.

My girlfriend dumped me recently. We had some great times. Sure I'm kinda sad. But this is high school. I know I'll find others. It's honestly no big deal!

*huggles* You'll pull through man... as long as you don't consider something STUPID.

Good morrow Rampancy

PS, honestly, I observe more than I seek ^_^ I'm a watcher.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Yap and Blabber All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: