HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » High Speed Halo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themann1086

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
slYnk wrote:
I love how my three runs are exiled from the links.... You capture card fools.....! God damn, I need to send a tape out soon Very Happy. Oh by the way, The Library, 13:20, NAILED! Smile

Time for me to nail Guilty Spark, in a non-sexual way. By that I mean I'll probably just speedrun T&R first.

EDIT: Ugh, nevermind. I'm actually going to take a break from speedrunning. Everytime I play Halo now, I only seem to get mad @_@;

That's a sure sign you need a break. Grrr, I hate Blood Gulch now.

Can't wait for the tape... and I know the feeling. I'm taking a break from Xbox Live cause this afternoon was... very... frustrating...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
insidi0us

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i tried halo a little bit more.... i think in reality, i'll never finish off the last 3
lifepods that fast again. i can do the beginning better, but the ending just
wont happen that way. every time i get to the last one, the marines arent
mad at me... plus i cant clear the rock section as quickly.. im taking a break
to finish my halo 1 multiplayer related Very Happy website... i'll be checking here for
updates from anyone, but for now i'm done with my maps. good luck slYnk.
slYnki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We all have our sloppy days, no matter how good any of us may be. I think you'll be able to improve Halo one day. But that's just me. If you decide not to, I'm gonna gun for it later Smile. No one would want that, because me and a warthog.... absolutely don't mix. However, me and a sniper rifle lately are: Very Happy.

And you're making a multiplayer website? That's cool. Speaking of Multiplayer, I can't wait until I can get on XBC. I'm asking my friend Andrew more about it, as it's much easier face to face, and because he actually has XBC. I played CTF on it once, and I stomped his friends two doors down Razz. But yeah, he's gonna help me with anything.

Thanks for the good luck too. I'll bring us to 77, don't worry.
insidi0us

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
actually slynk, my original plan for the site was almost scrapped... but nexy helped
me with some html, and im back on track. so considering my new capabilities,
ill be extending the release date, expanding on and adding more ideas,
and eventually it should be a very good resource for people like you and scurty..
those who are way behind the halo 1 multiplayer scene and would like to catch
up on the latest and greatest knowledge. but that's all i'll say for now.

im tied up every weekday and some weekends at work, and then i only
get a little bit of my free time to actually work on these things (cuz of other
projects, girlfriend, cooking/eating, running, sleeping... gah, work sucks)

and then when i DO work on it, i work slow, cuz i need everything to be perfect.
and lemme tell you.. catering to firefox AND internet explorer sucks tits.
i wish everyone would just stop using IE, but the reality is that many people
are too silly to let it go... so im doing everything in my power to make sure
the differences are minimal from browser to browser.

i will NOT, however, make any changes for any other browser, including
mac-related anything... so if the site is a hit, sorry to any mac users.
but then again, im not, cuz u should be sorry for buying one.
destroyed. Very Happy
WLT
Shakeycam Dude
Shakeycam Dude

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
He that's cool insidious. I was thinking about a tricking archive, with pics and description + a video link to all tricks ever done in Halo 1.
I saw your montage a while ago, it was pretty cool. How good are you? Have you ever been to an MLG tournament?
scurty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You know something.. this number looks pretty cool :P

But I think all we can hope for is that slYnk lives up to his expectations, i'm rooting for you.
insidi0us

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
WLT (if you feel like reading)...
i've been to MLG Philly '04, MLG Philly '05
xTournaments in long island twice, an NJHalo event, and a recent tournament in connecticut. as well as a bunch of lan/tourneys with some well-knowns from the old halo 1 days. (strangepurple, quinn, pistol pete, pray4u, dmaq, vash)
philly of 04 i was with my bro, best friend, and cousin... all of whom were worse than me, but none of us knew the tricks that many others had already perfected. we stayed outta the loop unfortunately Sad so we placed around 50th out of 94 teams.
philly '05, my 4v4 team placed top 32, with no previous practice as a 4v4 team whatsoever. and most of us STILL knew nothing of spawns... but needless to say, we were all better individuals than my team from the year before.
-highlight of that was playing ogre2 1v1 wizard, his host and double smacking him and sticking him for my 2 kills. he went on to beat the rest of the pro's 15-1 or 15-0 Very Happy-
ogre1, ogre2, saiyan, and walshy (#1 team in the world) were in my room at philly cuz i was the only tech-savvy person smart enuff to get an xbox hooked up to the hotel tv's. yay. cept tom (ogre2) stepped on my bed with his shoes. what a punk. thats why i double smacked him in wizard, lol.

ghostayame and myself took 2nd or 3rd at njhalo... i forget. our 4v4 team in connecticut took 2nd, knocking out mack and vash's team (vash can be considered a halo 1 + 2 pro... his pistol is insane) our team there was me, ghostayame, dmaq, and pistol pete.
nexy and myself also took 2nd to strange + pray (very dominant 2-man team from way back) at their lan/tourney.
and if u didnt know, strange was considered halo's greatest at one point in time.
so, i've never been first at an event, but ive won money at a few... and that counts for something Very Happy

unfortunately, i wasnt into the tourney scene back when it was raving,
and MLG halo 1 has now been confined to a once-a-year thing...
i'll be attending MD Madness this year in maryland... which is likely going to have pros from across the country, much like an MLG event.
and i'll also be at this year's MLG Philly, which will be 2 days of halo 1 goodness. im peacin out before halo 2 kicks off though, hah.
slYnki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Course I can live up to my expections. In fact, did I mention I landed my 5:42 on Guilty Spark? Very Happy

All that's left is T&R..... oh man. And insidi0us, I told scurty about this over AIM, that I may be getting a capture card soon. X-box is moving into my room and everything, and when that happens, I'll probably get a capture card. Thought I might as well state that o.o;

And I had no idea you went to that many tournaments. I would KILL for a spot like that. I would probably get owned left and right, but damn..... I gotta do some more training Razz.

I suppose when the TV is moved in here and everything, I'll work on hooking up XBLive and XBC. THEN I'll be on my way to... something.
insidi0us

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
to revert back to this topic's... topic...
i've been sitting with a calculator and a calendar, because i thought it would
be neat if the release date for this video had a certain coolness to it.

the best i could come up with is May 11th...
it may not look strikingly cool right now... but i'll do my best to explain.
first of all... it's within reason. we're not even at 77 mins yet... and while slynk may very well meet his goals, we still wont have his tapes, or runs, for at least a month, id say. so whenever i do get a hold of every run, then i can start working on it. it really shouldnt take TOO long to do. it's just adding credits really, ill of course do them as nicely as possible... and then just gotta upload it, and spread the word.

so here's my calculations:
halo 1 releases nov 15th 2001.
1,638 days later = may 11th. i've taken the 1 leap year into account.
1,638 days is exactly 234 weeks...
but more interestingly, 1,638 days is exactly 4 years and 177 days.
it would be cool if it was 4 years, 117 days, but we're passed that, and i dont want to wait til next year, lol.
also... may 11th, or 5/11... 5 + 1 + 1 = 7. maybe thats a stretch,
but i like the 4 years, 177 days later thing, and that could get incorporated into the video's intro.

if anyone wants to sit down with a calendar/calculator like i did... see if you can come up with a another cool date. i would've liked 1771 days later the most, but again, too far in the future.

just a little fact... today, february 14th, 2006, is 1553 days after halo's release.

if im being overly silly, just let me know. Very Happy

*EDIT*
great news slynk.. i updated the list. take your time with T&R..
if you cant take exactly 11 seconds off, thats fine. i'll go do the pillar of autumn
until i get exactly 4:18 or something. if you overshoot and take like 12 seconds off,
i'll either fudge some of the rounding, or stop the timer a little bit further
into one of the levels that fades to white... like maybe the maw.

damn, im excited Very Happy
if you get that cap card... wow. <3

good times.
slYnki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Whatever you want to do, insid Huhwha?

I don't think my runs will take that long to get about. I'm getting the TV in my room this weekend. Who knows? I could get my capture card this weekend as well. I may be pushing my fantasy a bit, but yeah... I'm gonna try to get all of this to work.

Also, I notice our dream time is sitting at 77:01.... scurty, it may be high time for you to release that 5:55 run on AotCR Very Happy.

EDIT: Damn you and your edits Razz. I'll be taking my time with T&R for sure... I'm getting into the ship very fast consistantly now. I land 2:50's and 3:00's everytime. Thank god for my new found sniper skills. Using the sniper rifle more in this map saves a bunch of time. I'm working on a couple new shortcuts when I get inside the ship. One that may be a HUGE time saver, but I doubt it's possible. But the second one will be a lot more consistant than the elite shortcut I was using.

Glad my goal is a simple 9:10 Razz. Can't wait to see if I can land a capture card. I'll be able to capture a bunch of my trick videos too. I spoke with scurty about this as well, that I've learned how to launch. It's addicting as hell..... Gonna start working on a MAJOR trick with my friend soon. scurty knows what it is, but I will not tell anyone here Razz.

After that, maybe I'll go attack the Halo 2 Multiplayer forum.
scurty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
5.55 is such a horrible time though. 5.50 you mean :P
insidi0us

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
u kids are animals!!
scurty, i swear if you go and do a 5:50 for aotcr and slynk gets
all of his magic tricks to work, we're gonna be floating around in the
76:30 range like idiots Confused

haha
scurty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol, I think I just got a 5.48 on my first try. This is in the negative range of the tape though so I may be off by a bit but I completely owned the switches at the end.
slYnki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll wait for your final time before I do T&R Smile. Don't want to push us over the brink, do I?
scurty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eh, it was 5.51. Still a nice time though. I'll update this post with the video when it's done uploading.

Here We Go
slYnki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nice, scurt. Now I only need to get T&R to 9:14 Very Happy. If that's the case, I may stick with my old method of getting up and around the hangar, since it's only a few seconds behind going up to the covie ship. Sure the run will be toned down from what it actually could be, but whatever. After that's done, I'll do a REAL run of T&R and get it sub 9 Razz. And to think, about a month ago I didn't think it was possible for the map to go sub 10.

I also spoke with my dad briefly before I went to my driving class. We are definately going to do all the moving this weekend, so that's good. I touched briefly on the subject of a capture card, and he said one thing at a time. He mentioned after though that if I had the money to get one, there would be nothing stopping me from getting it. So yay! Thankfully I have enough money to get one. I just need to ask around for some good capture cards. I asked Enanito about his, as it's really good looking from what I saw in his Outskirts videos.

flechette, if you're viewing this thread, would you mind telling me the specs and such of your capture card? I've always been fond of the quality of your videos, and may want to purchase the capture device you have. insid, scurt, Nok, anyone who has a suggestion Smile.
flechette
speedrunning ogre
speedrunning ogre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://ducain.org/hihforum/viewtopic.php?t=44429#442398

-flech
scurty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have a Dazzle 150. From what I hea it is the seconmd best card out there but the best card that's user friendly. I would recommend getting an external capture card (as mine is) so you don't have to open up your computer and place a card in there. All it does is hook up to the USB port and you're set to go (you have to have a rather new computer, USB 2.0 I believe, if you XP you'll be fine). The quality of my recent Keyes runs is the best I can do with my card because I convert from TV to VCR to Computer. Converting from VCR to computer is what really kills my quality which is why my video looks so distorted if you view it up closely. I guarentee you that if I recorded from my TV straight ot my computer it would look simply amazing. I can't do that though because my TV and computer are in different rooms.

Many people like internal capture cards although I prefer external.

$28 flech? You really got your money's worth with that one :P I had to pay like $130 for mine but no worries, I'm content.
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

Location: London Ontario Canada - 'it's a fact' Miss Universe 1982 was from London

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
insidi0us wrote:
i will NOT, however, make any changes for any other browser, including mac-related anything... so if the site is a hit, sorry to any mac users.

sounds like your site will be a hit, and just what i was looking for - i found some bits 'n pieces at the MLG forums that helped, but one-stop-shopping is always better

don't worry about mac users - we'll be able to see your site just fine

slYnk wrote:
Nok, anyone who has a suggestion

go with flechette or scurty's cc's - you don't want my device (unless you want to watch TV while on your comp - which i never do)

scurty wrote:
Eh, it was 5.51

nice run - what's next ? - run along that ledge and grab the banshee parked on the platform? Wink
StuporMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well I was going to suggest releasing this on July 11, which is 7-11 or for those in Europe 11-7, but it looks like you guys are pretty close to wrapping this one up. I look forward to the finished product!

StuporMan
WLT
Shakeycam Dude
Shakeycam Dude

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Release the movie or finish the last run on 17 April that's the 117th day of the year Smile

Inidious: Pretty cool stuff, I wish I could play with some really good players. And I know halo 1 is done once a year, still better than nothing
insidi0us

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
actually.. april 17 is the 107th day of the year...
therefore, april 27 is the 117th day. both are still kinda neat though Smile

but i think the number of days into the current year is less significant than the number of days since the game came out... cuz it didnt come out january 1st or anything.
the reason i was leaning towards 4 years, 177 days later is cuz i wouldnt be putting in the credits something like "released on this date"
i could just be like... u know.. "halo came out nov 15th, changed our lives, blah blah blah, 4 years, 177 days later, we destroyed the game."
lol, i dunno.

alternatively... the 77th day of this year is May 18th.
damn... if it was a leapyear, it would be May 17th.
but i still think its kinda silly... cuz what would i say?
halo was released, and then after a month and a half, 4 years, and 77 more days into the current year, omg we beat halo really quick.

i dunno... more suggestions? i'll take everything into consideration, and see how i can work something in. thanks for all the input thus far.

*semi off topic edit*

i was curious... so i went and looked.
the first post on page 7 of this thread was by scurty.
he posted at 9:27 pm.
on january 17th
-or-
1/17

CRAZY!!!! omgz
StuporMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh, and you can't forget to post the video at exactly 1:17 am. (or 3:43 or some other important Halo related number). Razz

At any rate, someone go out and shave off 6 seconds!

StuporMan
slYnki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Workin' on it Smile
insidi0us

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i think slynk's on the brink of a T&R time shrink!!

yes.

i smell a capture card coming soon. cuz capture card's smell different from other computer parts, so i know its a capture card that i smell... across 80% of canada. o_0
slYnki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lmao. I'm getting a capture card soon, it is true. I have to square some things with my parents tonight, and then it'll be all good. Now I'm not sure if this is exactly true, but across Canada, everyone who is 16 and up got $400.00 or something in January.... it could just be in Alberta, I don't know. But anyways, I signed up for it, and my mom has the money. I'm gonna use some of this money to buy three new X-box games, and my capture card. The rest is going towards our trip to Europe. Just need to ration it and explain it all to my parents o.o;

So yeah. When I get the capture card, I'll try and figure everything out. It should be self-explanatory I think.

EDIT: Oh by the way, I won't have much time to play Halo at all over the next two weeks or so. Dentist appointments, major school projects, and my dad has the TV in the evening watching silly hockey games. Blah! T&R won't be coming for awhile Sad.
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

Location: London Ontario Canada - 'it's a fact' Miss Universe 1982 was from London

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
slYnk wrote:
.... it could just be in Alberta, I don't know.

yep, just in Alberta - it's kinda like profit sharing for all the oil you export to the USA (twice as much as Saudi Arabia)
slYnki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I thought so. I wasn't told exactly what it was about. Something about taxes, but whatever.
scurty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sigh, just got another 2.40. I was really hoping it would be faster but I ran into a flood during the final hallway which stalled me for a second.

That was so unfair :(((
insidi0us

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
so did u drown?
flechette
speedrunning ogre
speedrunning ogre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
insidi0us wrote:
so did u drown?

hehe. Flood in the hallway. Hehehe

-flech
scurty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol, I should've said flood form :P
insidi0us

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ahh... is that some sorta document you need to fill out in case of a flood in the hallway?
slYnki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This thread has been left untouched for awhile.... I'd like to revive it with a little news. I managed to land a little X-box time, and it wasn't really my intent to dive right back into speedruns. The controller was weird enough for me..... Confused

But I seem to have gotten a lot smoother, even though some of my skills are sketchy at the moment (sniping being almost one of them Huhwha?!!). I played PoA, The Library, and Halo, then I decided to play T&R. On my watch at this very moment reads a 9:15.75 Very Happy. I don't have the attempt on tape. But I do have aspects of it perfectly in my mind. For one thing, I figured out a way to land the elite shortcut 100% consistantly. I have to take a little time off somewhere else to do so, but it's well worth it. It was so simple to grab the cloaking device then snipe those jackals. I just had to run behind the elite, and shoot him to the door with my AR. The left door too. I think he's there everytime.

Anyways, I'm definately going to be keeping my old grenade hop in the hangar. The hop up to the ship would bring the level sub 9, and I'm not looking to do that yet. I know where I can improve the level very slightly to land my 9:14, won't be that big of a deal now considering everything is just so damn smooth. Only problem is TV time from here on out. Hope it all works out this week. I have a 4 day weekend, so it had better! Very Happy

There's some rare news from me. Man, it was so weird playing Halo again... My hands being frozen didn't help the situation, but there you go.
scurty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can't you just record one of these runs and have it sent out to Nok already? I can't wait until we have 77 flat :(

:/
slYnki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I seem to be incapable of recording my great runs. They're coming for sure this time though, I guarantee it. By the way scurty, I looked at the trick forum, came back here, and saw your reply. You're like, the super fast post man Huhwha?;

And I can't wait for 77 flat. I feel guilty for dragging it out this long >_<;
scurty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I only reply so fast because I have Gmail notification. It chimes when I get an email. I don't constantly watch this forum for a new post or anything, I'm never even actually sittign at my computer most of the time, I'm just in my room doign something :P
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
my cc is all warmed up and ready to go....
slYnki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oooooh SCURTY!?
scurty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't know what that was for :/

But if you do happen to get another 9:15, i'll be more than happy to lower my Keyes time. It'll most likely just take a day to do so my time would be up before your tapes even reach Nokyard.. so don't try to improve the time if you get 9:15 ;)
slYnki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lmao, that got you here quick Very Happy *is toying with your gmail thingy*

I wish I could have said that sooner, but "Kingdom of Heaven" called my name. Anyways, I was going to say, "you lie!" about not being on the computer all day waiting for a new post, and I was going to ask you how XBC was. Tomorrow I get my TV stand hopefully.... maybe I can get more stuff tomorrow, we shall see!

And I don't think there's any need to improve Keyes, unless your intent is to drive insid crazy. If I achieve a 9:15, we'll just say it's a 9:14 Very Happy.

EDIT: Hot diggity damn, that's 30!
insidi0us

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
slynk... i have just as many page breaks as you do..
no need to keep counting them ya freakin nerd.

good luck with the tv stand and cc.

and scurty... pm me your gmail, google chat is ridiculous(ly cool),
and i can chat on there during the day instead of aim.
hroicraptor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: halo in 90:LL - Vv@inG oN s|YNk Reply with quote
insidi0us wrote:
No^~♠1A4<┤{╠█5%▌_oA▲*@@b9[─2╗E♠≤╢╜*?╨╢░ļ☺╜╙ⁿ ∙√■∙
^~♠1A4
_______WHITE = RECORDE^~♠1A4D____[color=violeo^~♠1t] PURPLE = SOON_____

[/color]---------------------------------------------------------------------

[co^~olor=yellow]====POA=▌_o==[/color] ____[url=http://user*?╨╢░ļ☺╜╙ⁿ ∙√■∙
uploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=poa_4.19_insid.wmv]4:19[/url]______ 4:19! - insid

===HALO=== ___11:50______11:50! - insid

===T▲*&R==== ____9:20______ 9:14 - slYnk

[color=y─2ellow]====SC==== [/color]____[url=http://www.starr☺╜╙ⁿ trax.net/vids/SCunder4.wmv]3:53[/url]______ 3:53! - insid

===AOT░ļ☺╜CR==_____5:51______5:51! - scurt

===343GS== ____5:42______ 5:42! - slYnk

[color=yello5%▌_ow]==LIBRARY==*@@b9[[/color] ___13:20______[colAor=violet]13:20![/color] - slYnk

====TB==== ___[urA▲l=http://www.starrtrax.net/vids/Normal%20TB%20-1152-%20insidi0us.wmv]11:52[/url]______ 11:52! - insid

[colo?╨╢░ļ☺╜╙r=yellow]===KEYES===[/color] ___[url=http://userupl♠≤9[─@▲╨╢b*@A╗E╜*?╢░2√☺╜╙ⁿ ∙■∙
oads.mythica.*?╨╢░ļ☺╜╙ⁿ ∙√■∙
org/view.cgi?f=keyes_normal_2.40_scurty.wmv]2:40[/url]______ 2:40! - scurty

===MAW==== ___8:19______ 8:19! - insid

===TOTAL==o^= -
77:06____▌_oA77:{╠█5%▌_o00 - scurtYnki0░ļ☺╜us

---------o^~♠1A----A▲--------------------------√--------------∙■-----------------------------▒♂♀‼○⌡♂◘♣♠♪♀◙

wtf?
themann1086

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think I Love Bees has taken over the HSH forum...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
insidi0us

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
weird... i didnt even know some of those characters would show up.
what the crap should i do?
slYnki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Holy, our thread got owned. And I will continue to count my page breaks, you cannot stop me Very Happy. Still waiting for an answer from my parents on whether or not the TV stand will happen tonight.
Yasha

Location: 360uploads GammerTag: x Yasha x ~*master of illusion*~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
themann1086 wrote:
I think I Love Bees has taken over the HSH forum...

ahhHAHAHAHAHA!

so true. I'm new to HSH and saw the post, clicked on it and was like Confused

Yasha //\\_//\\
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
acxy500

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
what the froodlenutzkie happened to that first post?
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
acxy500 wrote:
what the froodlenutzkie happened to that first post?

Wink - that's what!
scurty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Same with me, Yasha, haha. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

I like how insid made a 7 in the first post, ;)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » High Speed Halo All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: