HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

slYnki's runs topic (improved) - 3 new runs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » High Speed Halo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slYnki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sure this may be double posting, but it's well worth it! I have some weird news, possible tragic news, and some KICK ASS news, yet bad news..... It's just weird.

Ok, first off, I wasn't really satisfied with how the first tape of runs turned out, so I redid all of them, and they turned out faster. The Library stuff is done, so is Pillar of Autumn (Easy and Normal). I have yet to redo my Guilty Spark stuff, and start the rest of it. Oh well, that'll come later. Now here comes the awesome, yet weird, yet tragic news: I almost got a run of Truth and Reconciliation on tape! Very Happy

Everything almost worked out perfectly. I got into the ship in 3:20, which is satisfactory, especially since I had to chase a grunt around a rock for about 5 seconds. Inside the ship was priceless. I must have gotten out of that room in a minute. Unfortunately I didn't get my elite shortcut to work, but I wasn't about to give up. The hangar jumps worked out perfectly somehow, then bam, onto the cell room. Cell room went ok and such, then it was the home stretch. I noticed I was still in the 8 minute mark, so I stopped and waited for the marines. I figured I'd snipe them when they came around the corner, so I sniped them one by one. Eventually Keyes came around the corner and didn't do anything to me. Only then did I realize, that I didn't make the marines angry......... I could have achieved a 9:20 if I had just waited for them to come around the corner! GAHHHH!!!! How unlucky can you get? Very Happy

Oh well, I still have my hopes up. I can do T&R anytime I want, or atleast that's how I'm feeling at the moment. I was running through it, not being nervous at all, just kind of doing it for fun, and for no reason. So there's the tragic, weird, and awesome news.

Some more news, I'm going to try to send this tape out to Nokyard on the weekend. The only problem there, is one thing: my dad. He's not mean and bans me from the TV or anything, it's just that he's constantly watching it. See he doesn't work until like, 6:00. He talks on the radio for about an hour, then he comes home (or atleast that's to the best of my understanding). I wake up at 8:30 (enjoying my spare), and he's there watching TV. I come home at around 5:30 (hanging out with friends), and he's still watching TV. He's on the damn thing for HOURS. So there's the problem, I may not have a lot of TV time to record the rest of my runs. I managed to snag the TV tonight, but I dunno. Recording is easy, speedrunning is another thing. I still have to practice my Guilty Spark stuff and everything, so I dunno here.

I'll try desperately to get a couple more runs on this tape and send it to Noky. Here's the runs I'm hoping to have on that tape (some are already on <_<):
The Library - Easy: Recorded (<-- I could redo that)
The Library - Normal: Recorded
PoA - Easy: Recorded
PoA - Normal: Recorded (These two were so fun for some reason. ROFL @ my screw up at the end of the Normal run)
Guilty Spark - Heroic: Hoping
Truth and Reconcilation - Easy: Hoping

I can do Guilty Spark and T&R, so I don't think it's too much to worry about, I'm just warning everyone for some reason. Here's to hoping I get to send a tape on the weekend! Very Happy

I still can't believe those marines didn't get angry. Damn you, FractalFusion, I'll get you for this.
scurty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm thinking that the other marines have to see you kill a marine for them to be angry. If you were picking them off as they came aroudn a corner.. they aren't intelligent enough to realize it was you :\
slYnki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah. I thought of that as soon as I saved and quit Razz

Next time I won't make that mistake!
slYnki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yay! I got a Truth and Reconciliation run on tape! The only problem is, I don't really like the outcome of the run. It was a first try too Razz

The time comes to around 9:50. The fighting throughout is shameful. My sniping is horrible, my everything involving fighting is horrible, seriously. Inside the ship, I wasted three sniper bullets on one elite, and never hit him. I'm definately gonna redo this run.

I just have to remember to turn down my sensitivity. It's making it hard to aim and such. I only turned it up slightly to get better grenade stacking.

But yes, I will work to improve this time greatly. I can go sub 9, so I'll go and do just that. Or atleast get somewhere close to that Very Happy
scurty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I still think my 11.13 is decent.. >_>

;)
slYnki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Razz

Well I guess this run isn't SO bad. I did achieve sub 10 like insidi0us said I could. Now I just need to destroy sub 9:30 and I'll be content Very Happy
SLYNKI IS GHEY!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
slynk, I understand most of your pain, in a way. I've been trying to do SC coop using a bump over the door on legendary. lol, if you've ever tried it, you'll know what I mean. Its bloody hard to get bumped on top of the door consistantly, and then when I do, I always screw up on the little jump to fall through the floor. Its a tiny little hole that you have to hit, and I always miss it and end up landing in the hallway. And then if I do all that perfectly, I screw up the OS fall. Rolling Eyes Or one of the numerous nade jumps on the way out. Why'd you have to bring those to our attention insidi0us? Razz
slYnki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, I'm over my little episode there, and I'm back to my old self, fully motivated to get this stuff finished. I'm gonna try to get my Heroic run of Guilty Spark on tape tomorrow, as well as an improved Truth and Reconciliation run. I hope I can nail the TV tomorrow, if I can't, god damn. I'll just have to stay up for awhile in the night.

And about my little episode there, thanks to everyone who atleast knew what I was going through. Appreciate it. But never fear! I am back, and hopefully better than ever.
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

Location: London Ontario Canada - 'it's a fact' Miss Universe 1982 was from London

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gílgålád wrote:
SC coop using a bump over the door on legendary

how are you doing the bump? - we found an easy way to do it a few months ago

and....Run slYnki, Run...( a Forrest Gump reference, for those that didn't get it Wink )
SLYNKI IS GHEY!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
NOKYARD wrote:
Gílgålád wrote:
SC coop using a bump over the door on legendary

how are you doing the bump? - we found an easy way to do it a few months ago

and....Run slYnki, Run...( a Forrest Gump reference, for those that didn't get it Wink )
Which way was that? Surprised
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

Location: London Ontario Canada - 'it's a fact' Miss Universe 1982 was from London

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i asked you first...j/k Wink

p2 pushes p1 through with the hog - p1 crouches against the right side of the door frame - if p1 is facing the right way he should fall through the floor and land on the ramp below
slYnki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am Noky, I am! And wow, I haven't seen Forrest Gump since I was a kid. I should plug it in again and have some laughs. And tonight is the night I record Guilty Spark Heroic, and Truth and Reconcilation Easy Very Happy

I'll end up staying up in the night and eventually recording them. Oh well, all is well Razz

Wee, I'm excited. Even though I have to hand in several things today, do a mid-term oral exam in Spanish, and do a presentation..... Oh well =(
slYnki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just a little update, you won't be receiving a tape this weekend, Nokyard. I suspect you never will. Here's to the start of either "a quitting," little episode, or break. I don't know yet. What a day....

EDIT: Forget what was said in this post. I'm sending out a tape tomorrow. May not be filled with the best quality runs I hoped for, but it's something.
slYnki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok everyone, some news. I've just realized why I'm feeling so stressed and burned out lately. It wasn't so much me trying to multi-task, or do a bunch of runs at once, it was because of something much simpler than that. Since my dad conquers the TV ALL DAY, I can only get on the X-box at night. There inlies my problem. I can't play games in the evening, I just can't for some reason. I can have a good day of StarCraft for example, but if I try it around 11:00, I'm "teh suck." Now that's just 11:00, what about 1:00-2:00? Which is pretty much the only time I can get on the damn X-box. It's not the pressure of recording or anything, it's just because I'm, well.... tired as hell Huhwha?;

I'm now working on bettering this situation. For example, I intend to move the slightly bigger TV, with the VCR, into my room. I can move my X-box up, and play whenever I feel like it. I can also gain access to a capture card if this happens, which of course would help out my situation greatly, as I would be able to immediately capture whatever I put out.

So there's the little personal situation there. I'll add on to it after this little blurp. Concerning the runs I'm going to be sending out tomorrow. Library on Easy, PoA on Easy and Normal, and Guilty Spark on Heroic (which is now my referance run, as I intend to crush that time in the future). I don't know where my Normal run of The Library went. It was on the tape a couple days ago, and now it just vanished...... Don't ask me why.

On this tape, I also wanted to include a couple of those "Regular Runs" I was talking about. I did Keyes and Two Betrayals on Easy, and got 'em all recorded. One problem: they completely suck. Two Betrayals is sloppy all over, and I got a 13:05 with the regular route. I could have gotten a 12:45 easily, but noooooo. I've asked that this run not be captured. Now let me tell you a little tragic story about Keyes.

My first run was done in 6:52. After watching it, I knew what areas I could improve upon, so I tackled the level again. With my new techniques in mind, I was ready to go. The run was absolutely flawless. It went beyond flawless all the way to the grav lift. For instance, it's like I glided to the area with the hunters. Nothing got in my way, I hardly took damage, it was golden. When I got to the hunters, one ran at me, so I tried to jump over him. What this did was rocket me all the way to the next path, about 3 seconds faster than just normally walking there. How lucky can you get?

The jump up to the grav lift was perfect, then it was to the inside of the ship. I managed to walk blindly, perfectly through the next open door, and it was just perfect all the way to the Keyes blob. I got out of the Keyes room so fast, my head was spinning. In my 6:52 run, I waited it out and sniped a bunch of the enemies with my pistol. In this run, I ran right through the covies and went to the hangar. I was acting cocky about now, which was my big mistake. I got to the hangar, and stalled a little bit on the grunt carrying the fuel rod cannon. Made no difference to me. So I continued down, and made the drop to the second level. Guess what happened on the drop down to the floor? I died.

I was staring at the TV screen for what felt like half an hour, questioning why this had to happen to me. A run that would have turned out to be 6:20 or lower, ruined, by a few millimetres. It's true, if I had pushed my control stick to the right, I would have landed that fall perfectly, but I didn't.

I've taken the Keyes run off the tape, and I've asked for this run not to be captured either. I have the worst luck in the WORLD, my GOD. I guess "Regular Runs" will be a project when I get my own capture card (hopefully).

So those runs up there, will be the ones you will see from me until I'm ready to continue speedrunning. What I mean is, I want that damn TV in my room, and I won't stop until I do get it. It's frustrating wanting to get on the X-box, and having to watch stupid SportsCentre instead. When I get the TV into my room, is when I'll start speedrunning again. For now, I've got to take a major break from running. Even though I've done the simplest of maps on the easiest of difficulties, I'm burnt out completely. I can't keep doing what I'm doing right now, it's unreasonable. Which is goofy to say, because this is a videogame, but this is ridiculous. I have nothing but failed attempts to look back on, and I don't cope too well with failure.

I have a bunch of important projects and exams in the next month, which I will be studying for very hard, so speedrunning is out of the question for awhile. I will continue this stuff again later, don't worry. Don't know what else to say really. Hope the runs I have get up soon. I'll work on improving my stuff later as I said, but that is indeed later.

Good day everyone.
scurty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I got 6:17 on Keyes easy with about five seconds worth of running into flood that just won't get out of the damn way :/

*continues to trying improve it because it sucks* ;)
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
scurty wrote:
I got 6:17 on Keyes easy

?????
scurty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Regular-run-wise. Without doing the shield bump. This levels really fun to do if you go through it normally but I hate slowing down for anything so that's why I'd do it on Easy. Lots of flood get in your way though so it does get frustrationg trying to perfect it.
scurty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slYnk, tell me how you wasted 13 seconds doing something else. It isn't liek me to beat you by that much on a level you said you basically got it down right on (e.g. I would never beat your Guilty Spark times) so why this one? I'm assuming you did the grenade hop because you said it in your text version of your run. I'm just confused where you lost 13 seconds.

Also, run is in such low quality because I'm not expecting it to get posted; I don't think Cody is making a regular run section. If he is I'll gladly upload a greater resolution but for now it's just a video for you to view.
timo1023

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Some of slYnki's runs are... going to NOKYARD! Reply with quote
slYnki-DS wrote:
Truth and Reconciliation
Easy: 9:35 (I achieved it, just not on tape <_<)

I'll believe it when I see it...

haha but if you really got that time you are a Halo god...
slYnki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ah, I know exactly where I'm losing time. It's in the Keyes blob room. I always stayed way back in the hallway killing every single last flood. Not to mention I linger on some enemies sometimes. I haven't done a Regular run for Keyes in awhile actually, so my time is out dated. I actually forgot what it was Very Happy

It's also a lot easier to time things with a computer, so my timing may also be off, but no excuses. So yeah, that's exactly where I lose time, in the blob room. But actually, seeing a run like that, I could maybe improve that by a few seconds (maybe to sub 6?). Some aspects of my run are a little faster than your's, so I'll take another crack at it.

And I did achieve that 9:35, I swear it! Razz

My aim is of course under 9:35, but my real aim is 9:20, to help out Halo in 77. I'm going to try to lower that time, because I know I can. I'm going to be running T&R non-stop after my Library run and Guilty Spark runs. I'll post about those in the 77 topic. Look there for more! Very Happy

Y'know, we should make our own "Regular runs" topic, just for fun. And scurty, I have no doubt in my mind that you and insidi0us could beat my Guilty Spark times. Just could I suppose o.o;
scurty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I still haven't been able to do that one grenade jump in that one room yet.. that's where you'll beat me on Guilty Spark. It's actually really weird.. i'm getting better at grenade jumping. I tried T&R just for fun and I got the grenade jump four times in the hangar bay.. up to the covie ship, not the second level. I always missed the second jump to the third level though, :/ Oh well.

And I think sub-6 is impossible but don't let that stop you ;)
slYnki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can almost always land that hangar jump. It's oddly never messed up a run for me on tape. But in practice sessions, it always goofs up Razz

But I always go up to the second level, not directly to the covie ship. When I get my run recorded, I think that's where someone will be able to beat my time easily. But I don't think me not going to the covie ship is TOO big a deal. I'm trying out something new and harder that should save me a few seconds.

And which grenade hop are you talking about in Guilty Spark, scurty?

And sub 6 IS possible! Smile

I have a couple things up my sleeve.
scurty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The one in the room with the health pack and shotgun. You hop up onto where they are and then hop up again to go activate the lightbridge.
slYnki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ah, I see. I always just go up that pillar instead of straight to the door. Straight to the door ruined so many runs...... I can do the hop of course, but I figured it only saves like, 1-2 seconds at the most.
scurty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nok, did you get his tapes yet? Can't wait to see his runs.

And about the hangar bay in T&R.. why not go directly up to the ship? It's actually easier for me to do now (using four grenades) than goign ot the second level (three grenades). Sometimes I overshoot the ship by like 20 feet, haha/.
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
NOKYARD wrote:
slYnki-DS wrote:
Well, I have a 13:40 that should arrive at his place anytime now

friday night - no sign of the tapes yet Crying or Very sad
slYnki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, I take the hangar bay grenades fast. I don't stop, look to the top of the pillar, and time three plasma grenades. I run towards the pillar, throw a plasma, one at the ground, add a frag, and up to the second level. From there I can hop to the third level easily, so it doesn't matter.

And god damnit, where are those damn tapes?
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
slYnki-DS wrote:
where are those damn tapes?

good news - the dog-sled just arrived with a package from Edmonton Razz - keep an eye on your PM
slYnki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
8&@^#@&*#^)@#E^ @&GP@*(&GR@*GD@&*DG)@*DT)@P$G@*) )@*EG$) @&*^ET$@ )@& WEEEEE!!!

Sorry about that o.o;

Oh, and just for clarification, did you receive the empty box I sent you, or the one with the tapes in it? I sent the empty one just to see if the postal service was still working Razz

And I'm glad those dog-sleds are still around. How would I ever get to school in the morning?
NOKYARD
That Delta Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
...and i left my snowshoes in the igloo this morning...

i only had the time to encode 1 run tonight - had to go vote - but i want to be the first to say that this run is fantastic!!! - well worth the wait
slYnki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Good ol' snow shoes. Although sometimes it's easier to skate to school, work, and everything. Don't forget beer, gotta have beer.

And "oh yeah" about the voting thing. My parents went to go vote about an hour and a half ago. I guess when we have a minority government and there's another election in the summer of 2007, I'll be able to vote Very Happy

Anyways, may I ask which run you encoded and which run is incredible? Or are they all incredible? Smile
scurty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Another page break ?!

;)

How many runs were on the tape again? Three?
slYnki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
4 actually, on two seperate tapes. Don't ask me why ._.;

And yes, another page break <_<;
Sly Dude

Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. DO NOT READ THIS FOOLS! GT: Sly Dude

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
YAAAAAY!
Sweet run man, I wish I could DL the old run...
I gotta go anyway now.
Can't wait until I get to see the other runs! I bet they're just as good Very Happy
- Sly Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
scurty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay, I got the final cutscene to appear super-fast.. 1.04 from leaving the structure at a certain point. In your heroic run it took you 1.21 which is 17 seconds slower. If you take into account me just randomly bumping into things on the way to the end you can subtract a second to make it 1.03. That would mean your Heroic time would go to 5.59. I can upload the video if you want (just the end) to see if I triggered anything to make it end early. I'm not sure if you've recorded faster though so I'll just wait for your reply.
insidi0us

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i was with my girlfriend while she was house-sitting and there was a 360 there so i grabbed a controller and played up to two betrayals.
on 343GS.. the monitor came REALLY quickly.
i murdered every flood in site and then jumped onto one of the structure's legs. i didnt time it... i was actually pretty crappy at shooting with the 360
controller... sticks are loose, sensitivity seems weird, and its more like an S controller than a duke... and im an avid fan of the dukes.
but still... try killing everything and jumping onto the structure.. no need to walk around the back... just get up on the first leg u see.

i also got thru the library pretty well... did the nade jump thru the last door and survived with NO dangerous flood issues at all. basically, i could pull it off every time if i wanted... i did it 3-4 times in a row to make sure it
was consistent. i dont know all the shortcut crap for the whole of the level,
but if anyone needs a hint with the end... i can help out.

also... on T&R.. i was able to get launched up to the first ledge with 3 plasmas, or two and a frag... 3 and a frag ensures it, but i was pretty consistent in doing it without any frags at all. i guess it all depends on what u have when u to this point. then theres a part where u can jump up to the dropship with no nades... but im sure you all know this already. i was just having fun figuring it out for myself.

on TB... i played it on easy... and i got thru a lot of parts really fast... it took me like 9 tries to get the ghost thru the door though... mainly cuz im out of practice, but it also blew up once, and i died once cuz i had half health, and it was on easy. but if its necessary, ill try running it on easy to bring the time down.
flechette
speedrunning ogre
speedrunning ogre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I guess that playing h2 on a 360 means you can't play the unpatched version oh h2? No h2 1.0 on 360? Sword lunging in 360, yes/no?

-flech
slYnki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
O_O

Uploading a video of that would be great, scurty. My new Heroic time is sitting at 6:07 right now, and I was just thinking a couple days ago how it would be awesome to go sub 6. I've been fiddling with the end for awhile now, and I can randomly get insanely fast times, and sometimes insanely slow. So yeah, video would be appreciated Very Happy. I'm gonna take into account insidi0us' thing too. See if I can combine everything.

Still gonna fiddle with The Library too, and T&R. Haven't tried the grenade hops in The Library for awhile, maybe I'll do that today, or tomorrow, we'll see. I'm busy with friends today, so I doubt I'll get any X-box time. We'll just see all around I suppose ._.;
themann1086

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
flechette wrote:
I guess that playing h2 on a 360 means you can't play the unpatched version oh h2? No h2 1.0 on 360? Sword lunging in 360, yes/no?

-flech

Before we connected it to Live, I showed my friends sword-lunging. So long as you don't connect and dl the updates, you're fine.

I think. The guys at the 360 forum might know more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
scurty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here you go slYnk

you can see a few.. time-costing.. mistakes. I run into things at least twice. I thought it amounted to like a second but it's more like 2-3. Well, try to duplicate that exactly and see if it ends fast. I'm thinking maybe killing those enemies right after I mess up the second time may be what you need to do but I don't know.
slYnki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow, that was really fast. Faster than I did it in my 6:07 run..... Faster than all of my runs. Yes, including Normal and Easy. I think I got the general gist of it. I'll try and recreate that and lower my times. Thanks scurty.

EDIT: Woo! 11!! Also, I'm surprised I'm able to type this well (boasting), considering I was up until 5:00 yesterday, partially drunk Huhwha?;

Maybe owning everyone of my brother's friends at Halo, Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 64 was enough to keep me.... sane or something Razz.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » High Speed Halo All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: