HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

Monday Movie Roundup!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » HIH Special Features Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMaker420
Movie News Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Monday Movie Roundup! Reply with quote
Well guys, I have just been bedazzled by the amount of videos that have been posted in the Halo Movies forum in the past month, I appreciate those of you who have contributed to that bunch. <-- The Trombone seconds that, and then proceeds to go back into hiding.....

The first film I saw, was a montage done by FØx¥grÄÑdpå117. This was one of the greatest montages I have seen in the time that I have been on this site, and I’m not lying. It shows awesome game play, most kills were done on many professional Halo players. I also admired the way he used not only Halo 2 game play, but also, Halo 1 game play, which was one of my favorite things to see in a montage. Last of all, the editing was hair-raising, literally. All of this “spine-tingling” editing, was done by the sexy Steve The Plank, nice job Steve! Click here to be dazzled!

Well guys, here we go again. XPHYER has completely boggled my eyes as I viewed his latest Film. The tailor is called “Havoc;” a horror film. I didn’t think a Halo 2 movie could ever get me to tremble and cry for my momy, (JK) but XPHYER managed to pull it off. The editing, and voice editing was diffidently eye-catching. So good job XPHYER and clan Blood Signature! Havoc

The next film I witnessed, was a 7 minute long film, that brings us all back to Halo 1 just for good ol’ times. This movie made front page of Bungie, and blew me away! I am talking about “Maptacular, an artistic Halo 1 video,” done by insidi0us. So go ahead guys, check out the movie. You can also read the Bungie news post Here!
You can also read the MLG post on their forums as well. ENJOY!

Another montage was posted on January 1st, and it was amazing! Omg A Fish, came out with yet another montage, and it was outstanding! The game play, the editing, and the music, were beautiful. If you have yet to see this montage, I suggest you take a look!

<3 Omg A Fish

~Maker
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Agent Orange

Location: The last man who made eye contact with me was Ray Charles...so dont try it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
great job on the roundup, i liked it, i love these things because i dont have to spend hours browsing the movie forum so i can get some good movie-age

specfantasticalular

Semper Fi Commando

*EDIT* first post, not that that denotes any amount of coolness.....
EJ~Bovineman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sweet montage fish. Send me an friend request to BOVINEMAN and we'll play some matchmakin alright.

Exiled Jumper®
scurty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I LOVED the Maptacular video, I can't imagine how much time insidi0us took to get that right. Even if I rewatch it, it's still amazing..
MudknotX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think that you should honestly included Dominick Grey...it was a great movie despise everyones complaints. It was very well filmed, edited and the voice acting was incredibly nice. I think this week it was turned down do to many personal feelings for the video. If something isnt terrible, not well filmed, and was annoying id understand. Maker im sorry but you are missing one link this week.
so with that
http://ducain.org/hihforum/viewtopic.php?t=87505
I add it....this movie was very well put together even though it resembled a blood signiture film, it had nothing of the such in it besides similar filming. And the story was very fitting for the surroundings....didnt have to read pixelated text like XYPHERS......
-Mad Dog
<# guncow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Foxy Grandpa is teh crazy. Nice job Maker
SystemOFFLINE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Good Job Maker, Keep Em' Comin! Very Happy
AnilFace637

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Good job, Maker! Very Happy Frag Grenade
Stealthy Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nice round-up! I loved the Foxy's montage and Insidious's maptacular; I saw those a few days ago though since I'm a Movie forum regular. But I didn't get to see Omg A Fish's montage. Very well done montages and trailor.

<3 Blue Hats
* Scaposy *

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sweet round-up Maker!!!

How dare you!
XPHYER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
MudknotX wrote:
I think that you should honestly included Dominick Grey...it was a great movie despise everyones complaints. It was very well filmed, edited and the voice acting was incredibly nice. I think this week it was turned down do to many personal feelings for the video. If something isnt terrible, not well filmed, and was annoying id understand. Maker im sorry but you are missing one link this week.
so with that
http://ducain.org/hihforum/viewtopic.php?t=87505
I add it....this movie was very well put together even though it resembled a blood signiture film, it had nothing of the such in it besides similar filming. And the story was very fitting for the surroundings....didnt have to read pixelated text like XYPHERS......
-Mad Dog

They completely ripped my style and theme, the story branched off to their own liking but everything about the way they filmed, edited, and choreographed it was ripped from Hell Quarters. Even Dragondex admitted that they kept the concept and style. You people don't seem to understand that there's more to a video than just story that people can rip.

Anyway, nice round up Maker, thanks for adding the Havoc trailer.
Paleolithic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Steve is sexy... Surprised

nice roundup loved the movies.
Blade77

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wraith Reticule Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Razz Mad Halo 2 :flood:Emoticons

Emoticons

Brute Skull Assualt Rifle Plasma Pistol Sniper Rifle Carrier Flood Banshee Carbine [/code]
iPkaboo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
NOICE!
Krayven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Loved the Havoc one and both the Montages. Nice roundup!
antonthegreat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
maptacular = awesome
majik_monkee51

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
nice choice in movies this week. i liked them all!!! Very Happy despite what some of you may say....
NewYorkTrigga101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i still cant get enough of Maptacular, great round up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
face

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
that havoc vid was pretty sweet, most vids like that suck mahor ass
StoneyHrm (gamertag)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That video, Maptakular was AWSOME!!l It had the best editing i have seen in a long time. Good Job guys
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Monochron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow, great montage Foxy. The Halo 1 really made it great and flow well.

And Steve, I just love what you've done with your hair.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Steve The Plank
Shut the Plank Up!
Shut the Plank Up!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very Happy

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » HIH Special Features Section All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: