HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

The remade tutorial sticky

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terminator

Location: watchin TV or crying in frustration over millions of failed tricks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: The remade tutorial sticky Reply with quote
Greetings everybody! With kind Permission from both Domino Effect, and the one and only POTS, they have agreed to let me take over the Tutorials Topic!
Here's how it's going to work. I myself will be updating this as much as i can, putting in new tutorials for you guys, both video and text written. If any of you guys need a tutorial for somthing, you can PM me, or post in this thread requesting one.
I will make you a video, with editing and music etc. I DON'T have a capture card, but i have a very good digital camera. It has a 1 gig memory card, and 5.0 mega pixels. Wink by the way! I DO NOT know everything about campaign! like the posts below, I explain that I dont know how to spawn the bloody marine on Cario. And other than that, the only other thing i can think of that i can't do or do well, is BOX LAUNCHING. So, I'm sorry, but don't expect me to make you a vid of getting to the top of the crystal room in High Charity!
By all means, feel free to post your own tutorials!
If any of you want to help out, even in the smallest way, by writting your own text tut or making your own film, please post it here! I will thank you for it/them, and edit them into this post.

Armory
None yet

Cairo Station
None yet

Outskirts
LT. Tuna: the IWHBYD skull

Metropolis
ItalianChia: Getting the the second metro scarab gun with no vehicles

9wt, Overridea: SFW to the first Scarab Gun. here is the thread.

Grumpy: how to bring bridge vehicles to the marine HQ

The Arbiter
ReiKo PwNzZz: getting a player stuck in ceiling
*NOTE* there is a video of the trick included in the thread, it contains a
tutorial.

Terminator: The Grunt b-day skull

Delta Halo
Terminator: The Envy skull

The Vector Kid: Pelican Punting high res
pelican punting. low res.

VinceIP: Text for getting out of thelevel, or getting into the mountins.

Regret
Dark Helmet: The Green Orb/top of Regret's Tower.

Sacred Icon
Gun Toad: Herbie/How to make Invincible.

Quarantine Zone
Night Realm, KORHAL And POTS: here's the thread. It contains a well written text tutorial, as well as a link to the movie. you can get a direct link to the movie right here.

DominoEffect: a thread with multiple links for getting down the QZ canyon.

Domino Effect: loading zone bybass in single player.

Terminator: Getting the spunik skull.

Gravemind
Domino Effect: Gravemind pad bouncing.

Domino Effect: getting back down from the pad bounce.

Ms. Man: Exiting the gravity lift early.

Ducain: hiting the invisible floor on Gravemind.

Uprising
Domino Effect: To the GJ temple from Uprising.

High Charity
None yet

Great Journey
MisaDaHedzhog: getting to the beginning of Uprising from GJ.
Here is the thread linky.

Flechette: here is the thread for getting 2 ghosts and an Elite up to the Zen garden.

Sonic-Chao: A Wraith into the Control Room.<---a thread: has 2 videos.

DevinOlsen:Getting a specture into the Control Room.

Any Level
Here is the thread for usefull tips on making greande piles and making expert launches.

The Zack, submitted by Babe Magnet: Grenade pile tutorial.

Enanito: corner riding tutorial.

If you plan to post a tutorial that's not your own, please give credit to the Author, I will be checking these Wink

EDIT BY POTS: Well done mate, keep up the good work Very Happy 343 Guilty Spark

Last edited by Terminator on Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:17 pm; edited 36 times in total
SneakslasherX7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
For Cairo Station how do you get the bloody marine to spawn?
Terminator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
*puts on cape* i'm on my way! for future reference, i do get homework, and i have chores around my home, so dont expect a video in a few minets Wink i'm currently reading this cool book, teaching me how to edit better Wink as time goes by, the editing in vids will improve i hope Smile well,its round 10 here, and school is 2morrow. after HW is done, i'll work on that video SneakslasherX7 Wink
SneakslasherX7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmph...take your time. Smile I wont mind waiting another day.
S.W.A.T. Sniper

Location: Team Snipers 8v2 with xXxCocoFangxXx as my partner.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I knew we would have to get one of these some time, seeing as how Dom "left" us....

Crying or Very sad

Well done, I have been seeing a lot of, "How do i do this?" topics and i think this will be very useful. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ReiKo PwNzZz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey, change the Arbitor trick tutorial to this link and change the name to ReiKo PwNzZz Wink

Thanks!
Terminator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Hey, change the Arbitor trick tutorial to this link and change the name to ReiKo PwNzZz

Thanks!

Laughing thanks guys. now, you say arbitor trick tutorial, which trick? Wink i will add yours in there, moentarilay. im watching your video to see wat the heck it is; gotta know wheer to put it Wink
God im soooo sry SneakslasherX7 Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad i do have a good knowledge of campaign stuffs, but i have to confess that i dont know how to spawn him Embarassed Crying or Very sad sure, i can get him to spawn occasionaly, but it wouldnt be a very good tut if i cant even explain it Sad however, when i visit my friend, we play halo a lot. whenever i play cario with him, i tend to see that bloody marine. i'll ask him if he knows the trigger to spawn him, hes the one who origionaly showed me him Shocked i feel like crap, cause on my first question asked, i can abrley give an answer much less help him out Sad if he showes me, then yippie! if not, then i fell like crap more. i had a minmum day 2day Very Happy but, a grip of HW, and i had to finish a -600 page book Rolling Eyes i'm free for a while, im going to make some tuts on stuff i can do with ease Wink

EDIT: ok Reiko, i know know, lemme put your vid in theer under the right name
Enanito

Location: wondering where i'll land as i'm spinning wildly through the air in a ghost GT: Enanito

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nicely done Terminator, I hope to see this topic get updated frequently.

In addition, I'll post a tutorial on corner riding because I get questions on it a lot. It can probably be put under the "Any Level" section.

CR Tutorial - hosted by Mythica.org
Terminator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
wicked awsome dude, thanks Cool *edits*
an@$$KiCkInGKow-BOI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanx man best wishes on the forum Smile I'm out
Terminator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
is this an update? i made two tuts...uder Delta halo, and QZ, you will find tuts for the levels skulls. am i supposed to update like this, or after i make 10 videos over a month? 3 days=these 2 vids basicaly. i hope the quality an editing turns out/looks good for you guys.
VinceIP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here's a little text tutorial I made (for those of us who can't watch videos well) on getting on top of Delta Halo. It's an old, pointless trick I know, but I just want to kind of see what others' think of my writing style - I plan on making many more text tuts with more advanced things.

I have a suggestion for this thread as well. Why not make a section dedicated to guides and tips on certain topics, like 'Hog launching, vehicle collections, etc. I always love to see general tips and guides for things like that, wether they be text or video.

EDIT: Whoops... Forgot the link to my text tut. Confused

Getting On Top of Delta Halo - VinceIP
Terminator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
VinceIP wrote:
I plan on making many more text tuts with more advanced things.

I have a suggestion for this thread as well. Why not make a section dedicated to guides and tips on certain topics, like 'Hog launching, vehicle collections, etc. I always love to see general tips and guides for things like that, wether they be text or video.

God bless you Laughing added, thanks. Wink

nooow, talk to me.a section...for...guides and tips...on...certain topics. intrigining....*grows a beard to stroke in thought* how broad would this be? hog launching, ghost launching, tank launching etc, or vehice launching? vehicle collections, by level? by trickster? its quite a good idea, but you will have to share more of your insights with me Wink thanks for the help, im trying to make tuts. i have one made for, sputnik, envy,and grunt b day. Wink

hard to make movies + social life Laughing i only make them on the weekends for reference.
Mast3r-117

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I take no responsibility for the following vid. This vid was made by LT. Tuna (don't know if he was ever on HIH) it is a TUT on how to get I Woulda Been Your Daddy, and it's very useful. cracking_the_egg-1.wmv - hosted by mythica.org.

I also put it on Rapidshare.
Terminator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
woot! thanks a million man, i have that vid, but i couldnt rehost it Sad thanks alot! Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo 2 CAMPAIGN Tricks Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: