HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

xbox messing up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SavageSix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: xbox messing up Reply with quote
Hey everyone. well my xbox is messing up. When I press the power button it starts making a noise like da du da du and nothing is shown on the tv screen except for the xbox symbol. After I leave it on for a while the circle around it turns red. What do I need to do? Please help.

PS This kind of happend before except for the xbox symbol staying on the screen. It started working again before but nothing happens now. My dad and I are planning opening it but what does everyone else think. Should we call support first?

SavageSix
ohioweed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: xbox messing up Reply with quote
SavageSix wrote:
Hey everyone. well my xbox is messing up. When I press the power button it starts making a noise like da du da du and nothing is shown on the tv screen except for the xbox symbol. After I leave it on for a while the circle around it turns red. What do I need to do? Please help.

PS This kind of happend before except for the xbox symbol staying on the screen. It started working again before but nothing happens now. My dad and I are planning opening it but what does everyone else think. Should we call support first?

SavageSix

don't open it up yet, it'll void your warranty.. call support.
Daleks United
Plug 'n' Pray
Plug 'n' Pray

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is there a disk in hte drive? Is the red light constant of flashing?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Technical Help All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: