HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

taskmanager

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxXZeRoXxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: taskmanager Reply with quote
ok i can't access my task manager through ctrl, alt delete. and i need to fix this. what i did like 2 days ago was install a keylogger to see what my friend does on my computer while im asleep, and he goes to those sites and downloads a whole bunch of schlapskie. but after he left, i unistalled it and then the task manager didn't work. so how could i fix this? i ran spybod, a registry cleaner, and thats it. im probally gonna run norton tonight when i go to bed. So what can i do to get it back? O the keylogger is called "Perfect Keylogger"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daleks United
Plug 'n' Pray
Plug 'n' Pray

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can you run taskmgr.exe form the Start->Run box?
F2D Wicked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I did the same exact thing, and couldn't access my taskmanager, so I just set it to another short cut >.>
But just find a better keylogger if it does that.
XxXZeRoXxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i can't go through the run command. it says "Another program is Currently using this file". what can i do?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daleks United
Plug 'n' Pray
Plug 'n' Pray

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Keylogger hasn't been removed properly. A virus scan is in order, and see if there are any more removal instructions.
XxXZeRoXxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok last night a ran norton 05. and now when i turned on my computer from getting home from school, norton popped up a window saying something about "W32.Mytob" and i got a program from symantic on removing it, and ill see if that works
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Technical Help All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: