HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

xbox is reading way to slow!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » General Modding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrAkEr AtTaKeR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: xbox is reading way to slow!!! Reply with quote
ok well today i wanted to installevox on my xbox so i did my maps would load perfectly before but now after i installed it it takes at least 5 minutes for every one of them to load so i tried matchmaking and u would just sit there in 2 with a full party?!?!?! is there a way i could make it read faster or like what???

P.S. ( there are no scratches on my disc and i did not "phisically abuse " my xbox in any way)
|Mimesis| DWells55

Location: You actually read the locations? XBLGamertag: DWells55X Xbox: Blue v1.0 100GB Xbox 360: v1.0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Let it sit at the main menu before you sign in for around 5 minutes and then try to load a map.
B0arder606

Location: I am now installing modchips, and usb ports ask about anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
and try clearing your cache (x,y, and z drives) then load them all
CrAkEr AtTaKeR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
alright so i first waited for a long time in the menu and tried starting it up and that didnt work and i have cleared them before and that hasnt worked but i will try again... but if it doesnt work any other ideas??
casuela

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Try cleaning your DVD drive lens maybe. Or swap it out for a new one. I did that with my friend and it worked miricles on his V1.0 xbox.

-cas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » General Modding Discussion All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: