HIH frontpage
NOTICE TO ALL HIH USERS:

This is the HIH version 2 forum archive, locked and read-only.

-HIH Admin Staff

•F•A•R• Future Armed Reinforcement ! Intro Trailer Movie !!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireDragon04

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: •F•A•R• Future Armed Reinforcement ! Intro Trailer Movie !! Reply with quote
Hi, As most of you shall know, i create the movie series "Delta Base", Episode 4 is on hold at the moment due to actor shortages and recording time.

So ive made the intro to a 1 off movie after this season of delta base is complete. Its called •F•A•R•, the following movie will also be at the begining of the real movie, but only upto the first title screen, the rest is just in this little teaser.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•F•A•R• ....."Future Armed Reinforcement"..... A colony of cryogenically enhanced marines, living in a dense city on the planet earth. The marines live just like humans but make no contact with any human other than there cryogenically enhanced marine peers. They are the reserve, powerful, army, and yet 1 group of cryogenically enhanced marines want to rule over this peaceful society, and stop this colony from fighting, and give up! But they find that the other cryogenically enhanced marines will not be over thrown without a fight...

Download/Watch the movie here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading/watching, comments would be nice!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Paffoose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The actual concept was good, but the trailer failed in making it exciting. I think the main problem was it was simply too slow and too long. You used loads of long shots of the spartans just walking around for a minute or so and then more long shots of spartans shooting at things you can't see. The narrator was good and the scrpit was suitable for a trailer; the editing wasn't too bad also; you simply need to condense it into a smaller space of time and just make it more exciting.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
EternalSlayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I didn't think all of the shots were too long, only one or two of them.

Good music, narrator, acting, I'm looking forward to the final film.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
STX830

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You have been doing some really good videos lately it looks like. This tailor was good but some clips wore to long, the narrating to me was to quiet and could have used some more infests in the voice. Other than that good tailor, filming, editing just clean it up and that will help a lot. Looks like it’s going to be good keep up the hard work.
Omg A Fish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just wonderin, why call it F.A.R when there is a game called F.E.A.R just cuz I play that game alot it shoots to mind, you have probably never heard of F.E.A.R
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    High Impact Halo Forum Index » Halo Movies All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: