Change font size  

What's new?

Have a Halo 1 trick or glitch to show off? Here's the place!

Moderators: el-sphinxinator, Dark Helmet, FrogBlast, goatrope

What's new?

Postby White Knight » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:20 am

Yep, I haven't been in a while. I can't play H2 çause of my shitty ass interim report from school, on top of that I just recently got arrested for the first time in my life (Everyone has been there,. if you haven't you will be.). So, a little help?
White Knight
Greenhorne

Location: At the Playboy Mansion, adopted by Hugh Hefner, hangin' with the Playboy Bunnies, BEYOTCH

Postby Megashot » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:44 am

Tecnically, there's not anything that is new for Halo 1, but I (and a few online friends) have discovered an easier way to do a hard trick on Halo PC:

I got on top of Gephyrophobia using only 3 players (to launch myself up there)! First we PFR'd(Plasma-Frag-Rocket) a Warthog onto the side passages (where the banshees are). Then we drove it into one of the teleports that lead to the Red/Blue base. Then we parked it against the wall going out, got on top of the gunner seat (and another person on top of me) and we launched ourselves from there. 9 times out of 10 it works, unless the launching goes wrong. This shows that you can get on top of Gehpy without the need of 16 or so players.

Also, while fooling around on Ice Fields (on a Stunts server) we managed to get 2 Scorpion Tanks, 4 Warthogs, and 2 ghosts (stuck in the walls) all inside the Red base. Stuffing the bases are always fun. :D
Megashot
Greenhorne

Postby Daybreaker » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:18 pm

I have H2 but I'm not tricking in it that much. Some modest exploration and the like is all I've done. I've posted this elsewhere before but I'll say it again, I like tricking in H1 better. The tricks are harder and therefore more gratifying for me to do. If sumthin is easy I get bored with it quickly. So I still play H1 occasionally and trick there. I'll be sure to post any new stuff I've found.
Daybreaker
Veteran

Return to Halo 1 Trick Discussion