Change font size  

What are you working on? #74

Have a Halo 1 trick or glitch to show off? Here's the place!

Moderators: el-sphinxinator, Dark Helmet, FrogBlast, goatrope

dunno...

Postby vshields ash » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:22 pm

Pkabooicu wrote:I think it would be really cool to get the two elite banshees on the second lvl(halo) down on the bottom. Get some covies down there with the method that [-TLG-]MâDrØX and Monoxide used to get the flood down it the pit. Get a covie on non texured ground...Tite... :lol:

u can't fly em. in the aocr pit u can. i wanna see a tank in the beginning room of aocr, or a two hog race around the glass floor down by the rings :)
(that should keep ya's busy ;)
vshields ash
Medicine Man

Postby SiAh » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:39 pm

I like the two hogs idea, I'll try that. I was also trying to get a hog down to the vehicle barrier and stay in it with the thought of oooo.... floating hog....
SiAh
Veteran

Postby KORHAL » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:23 pm

Floating 'hogs eh...*whistles innocently* I think I've got what you want right here...it's on one of these damn vhs tapes somewhere. Ok, Floating Wraith 10 feet off ground...nope, Scropion 15 feet off ground...nope...aw here we go...floating 'hog above my head. yay!

I've got so many things on my tapes that I think no ones seen before that I guess it doesn't qualify as "what you're working on now"

I'm sending this footage to Madrox as well. So hold off for about 2 weeks and all this will be out.

P.S: Madrox: I think I'll just send all my vhs tapes and papers saying what is where on the tape from 00:00:00-06:00:00 on the timer from the beginning of the tapes.

KORHAL
KORHAL
Veteran

Postby [-TLG-]FØx¥grÄÑdpå117 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:40 pm

madrox is gone for a few weeks man
[-TLG-]FØx¥grÄÑdpå117
Old Hand

Postby SiAh » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:57 pm

Just went back to xlink kai for some online multiplayer launching =P haven't done that in along time. Got some good 15 plasma on one hog with a guy in it launches, those got some really nice air. lol

EDIT - btw updated my low quality video again, warthog ride, ground to reactor room platform
SiAh
Veteran

Postby WLT » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:33 am

Im going to make a new vid with various co-op warthog jumps. I am now working on getting to the first platform with the banshee on it. Cool thing is that im jumping from path to the tunnel, but I dont stay in it if I get to the platform that would be very hard.
WLT
Old Hand

Postby Juggertrout » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:55 am

KORHAL wrote:Floating 'hogs eh...*whistles innocently* I think I've got what you want right here...it's on one of these damn vhs tapes somewhere. Ok, Floating Wraith 10 feet off ground...nope, Scropion 15 feet off ground...nope...aw here we go...floating 'hog above my head. yay!

I've got so many things on my tapes that I think no ones seen before that I guess it doesn't qualify as "what you're working on now"

I'm sending this footage to Madrox as well. So hold off for about 2 weeks and all this will be out.

P.S: Madrox: I think I'll just send all my vhs tapes and papers saying what is where on the tape from 00:00:00-06:00:00 on the timer from the beginning of the tapes.

KORHAL

heh, foxygranpa showed me a clip of a floating hog a month ago. i dont know why he hasnt posted it yet though
Juggertrout
Old Hand

Postby Grim Reaper » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:34 pm

WLT wrote:
SiAh wrote:I just finished launching from the ground to the bridge while inside a warthog, now i'm gonna work on doin the same while in a tank...(yeah right) that might take awhile. I added the hog launch to the end of my low quality video lol should be getting a capture card within 2 weeks.

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/halolaunching/

Man, thats awsome, it would be great to see this in good quality :D

Love the vid. I know the hog from the bridge down took time to get right. Good job.
Grim Reaper
Veteran

Postby [-TLG-]FØx¥grÄÑdpå117 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:30 pm

Juggertrout wrote:
KORHAL wrote:Floating 'hogs eh...*whistles innocently* I think I've got what you want right here...it's on one of these damn vhs tapes somewhere. Ok, Floating Wraith 10 feet off ground...nope, Scropion 15 feet off ground...nope...aw here we go...floating 'hog above my head. yay!

KORHAL

heh, foxygranpa showed me a clip of a floating hog a month ago. i dont know why he hasnt posted it yet though

*wink* *wink*
[-TLG-]FØx¥grÄÑdpå117
Old Hand

Postby Pkabooicu » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:52 pm

Great movie. All the jumps were good but the hog into the bridge was my favorite good job SiAh! :lol: :o :lol:
Pkabooicu
Old Hand

Postby el-sphinxinator » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:54 am

i'm gonna get a wraith to the end of aotcr in the cutscene,
or one in the beginning of 2 betrayals
el-sphinxinator
Old Hand

Postby WLT » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:45 am

el-sphinxinator wrote:i'm gonna get a wraith to the end of aotcr in the cutscene,
or one in the beginning of 2 betrayals

Well you asked who's frogblast?Well here's the answer:http://yuan.ecom.cmu.edu/utfoo/tricks/warith_crend.htm
WLT
Old Hand

Postby Dom Dunc » Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:32 pm

Argh! I just spent ages setting up a launch at the bottom of the light bridge room in Halo in co-op, but there's no way to get a checkpoint down there, so I had to re-setup the grenades every time. Anyway, in one of the lauches, I made it all the way up, but hit my head on one of those glass ledges the hang over the side! Needless to say, I was furious. It was the closest I came to doing it, so at least I know it's possible, but I've put that trick on hold at the moment.
Dom Dunc
Veteran

Postby el-sphinxinator » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:14 am

to answer the q in the topic title,
launches mainly
live marines at end of aotcr
tank in sw 1st floor
and balancing a hog and wraith
el-sphinxinator
Old Hand

Postby Grim Reaper » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:07 pm

I'm currently working on passing the loading point w/o it loading near the Shaft cutscene in Silent Cartographer...

On Single Player... lol.

It's really hard to do though, and all I know to do so far, is get myself in the grating so I can pass the loadpoint that way.

I'd like to get some weird stuff after having passed the loadpoint on SP on tape, it'd be nice.
Grim Reaper
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Halo 1 Trick Discussion