Change font size  

Video Tutorial Out Of Ivory

Post any and ALL Halo 2 trick discussion here.

Moderators: el-sphinxinator, Dark Helmet, FrogBlast, goatrope

Postby Phantom » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:06 am

I tried it with some friends on Live, we spents maybe an hour going about it, with no avail. It just didn't work. I would just lunge, but the glass prevented me from getting out. I did everything you instructed.
Phantom
Veteran

Postby Unholy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:54 am

Um... I've done everything correct even with the crappy video i worked out wth was going on, ive got one guy stuck in the tree (Crouch jump if your having trouble getting in it) then im lunging and it wont work, ive tried different angles, jumping and lunging, cancel lunging, what are we ment to do, i just hit glass :/
Unholy
Greenhorne

Postby DevinOlsen » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:19 am

Watch my video... <a href="http://highimpacthalo.org/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1618">There</a>
DevinOlsen
Greenhorne

Postby Unholy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:47 am

that requires three people, and i tried it with two and it doesn't work :'(
Unholy
Greenhorne

Postby DevinOlsen » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:52 am

Unholy wrote:that requires three people, and i tried it with two and it doesn't work :'(

No, it works with two, works <b>better</b> with three.
DevinOlsen
Greenhorne

Postby Unholy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:55 am

Well I tried and tried, ad=nd i hit nothing but glass same as with Rovak's way :(
Unholy
Greenhorne

Postby Zykerti » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:41 am

yay, i've finally DONE it, but rovak , i was playing with bustled and he said he had troubles still getting on top of it fine, and your the only one that i have seen besides myself and my friend do it, i was wondering if you cojld explain to the audience a little better of what you are doing when you go out, cause 90% of the time i would get out there and not be able to stop and then i'd land on the ground and have to kill myself... which sucked... so help me and my friends out, and everyone on HiH
Zykerti
Greenhorne

Postby Unholy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:17 am

I can't seam to get this working using rovak's or Devin's method, I think I'm lunging incorrectly or something because i dont seam to be jumping the same way everyone else it, or i dunno. Am I ment to be doing the Lunge then press X, or just lunge or what?
Unholy
Greenhorne

Postby Sol » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:25 pm

Nice, thanks for getting the vid out. Pretty weird how you can go right through the wall. :shock:
Sol
Veteran

Postby Unholy » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:55 am

is their some secret button combination to this? you guys seam to just luinge and go stragiht through, ive stood here for the last hour trying different angles and cancelling and pressing lunge combinations and i never ever ever get through!!! Is anyone else finding it impossible no matter what? Mabey it doesn't work for everyone :'(
Unholy
Greenhorne

Postby animista » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:37 am

ive tried everything ever invented to get out and none of it works...i hate u guys... hahah jk but still it is annoying!!
animista
Greenhorne

Previous

Return to Halo 2 Discussion- BEWARE SPOILERS!