Change font size  

is it just me....

Post any and ALL Halo 2 trick discussion here.

Moderators: el-sphinxinator, Dark Helmet, FrogBlast, goatrope

Postby Amazing » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:14 pm

it is fun to get out of levels....my favorite is delta halo because of all the exploration you can do.
Amazing
Veteran

Postby Luigi333 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:14 pm

i haven't gotten out of that one yet, haven';t tried though.... only 1 for me is outskirts
Luigi333
Veteran

Postby silo » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:40 pm

yeah. sword flying (out of a hog) you can go through entire levels.
sword canceling works best on slanted walls or on overhangs.. have your friend jump near the wall, then sword cancel near his head, youll go flying leagues past him. check out http://www.masteromok.com/mo_movies/mo-Off-BurialMounds.wmv
silo
Greenhorne

Postby silo » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:43 pm

watch this. http://useruploads.mythica.org/uploads/JumpTankBig.wmv

if you want an easy glitch, i mean come on.
silo
Greenhorne

Postby Condorman » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:08 am

Condorman
Veteran

Postby Pkabooicu » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:25 am

Luigi333 wrote:i haven't gotten out of that one yet, haven';t tried though.... only 1 for me is outskirts

Same. I've been behind on the skulls and got my first skull(blind skull) yesterday. YAY!
Pkabooicu
Old Hand

Postby 2juicy » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:14 am

That is not true b/c I have been trying that and I don't even jump twice as far at all. I have been listening and tried what I read last night many times for at least an hour. I am not new to halo or halo2, I am a very good player but I still cannot see how these people are jumping so far. If you are so smart and you listen so well then you explain it to me.
2juicy
Greenhorne

Postby ialsolovebees » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:59 am

I liked exploring in Halo 1 more because you found stuff they didn't expect you to find or ever even get to. But now they were pretty much just sitting in some conference room going, "Okay guys, Outskirts is a pretty cool level now lets put a trash heap here so they can jump to here and then to there and lets put a light here that is conveniently just big enough for you to stand on." Magical. Isn't it? In Halo 1 I don't think Bungie really expected you to find Pvt. Whats-his-name on 343GS, they just put him there cuz they got bored.

And these invisible walls are just annoying. I believe it is within my basic human rights to be able to jump off of the edge of Outskirts and fall until the sun goes supernova :lol: :wink:.
ialsolovebees
Greenhorne

Location: In the shadows... waiting for the right moment to strike

Postby ialsolovebees » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:07 am

oh yeah, and do grenade jumps go as far or as high as they did in Halo 1? It doesn't feel like they do. And did Bungie get rid of the high jump thing and the MP game recording/playback? I know those were in the beta version. Or were they? whatever.

Thanks
Evan
ialsolovebees
Greenhorne

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:20 am

ya the invisible barriers were so friken annoying especially the one where you are at the end of the bridge and wont let you bring your banshee with you
Agamemnon
Greenhorne

Postby ialsolovebees » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:22 am

yeah exactly that one sucked. I was so siked cuz I hijacked a banshee. But it didn't matter. Because of those dumb walls. Grrr.
ialsolovebees
Greenhorne

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:25 am

yeah, i remember somewhere bungie saying that there weren't going to be any artificial barriers (invisi walls) only natural ones (doors too small, not enough room, etc).....well that sure didn't happen. When halo 3 comes out they really need to take care of that
Agamemnon
Greenhorne

Previous

Return to Halo 2 Discussion- BEWARE SPOILERS!