Change font size  

Outskirts on Heroic: 0-shots!! *new vid*

Post any and ALL Halo 2 trick discussion here.

Moderators: el-sphinxinator, Dark Helmet, FrogBlast, goatrope

Nice

Postby *Butcher » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:16 pm

Nice job man, now you have to try the last level shotless..lol
*Butcher
Greenhorne

Postby brute » Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:21 pm

right, how about high charity on legendary 0 shot
brute
Greenhorne

Postby Jamez0905 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:51 pm

well your gunner in the warthog fired plenty, and he saved you a few times. A real shotless run, is where you kill the gunner, for if he shoots, it is no longer shotless, dont say its not your fault, you coulda kileld him at anytime, but instead you let him save your life. I call this easy, for gunners make it so... :evil:
Jamez0905
Greenhorne

Postby Funkyfresh » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:04 am

^^, First of all, read all the posts here other than just the first before you reply, second, if your going to critique on how easy it was with his gunner, could we atleast see your 0-shot run? :roll:
Funkyfresh
Greenhorne

Postby ShadowDancer » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:45 am

Thanks Funkyfresh, that's what always ticks me off, people don't read what others write all the time.

I did complete it on Legendary without the gunner and only used 2 grenades in that hallway, but I died somewhere halfway through the tunnels and just went on from the checkpoint to see how the rest would go. But if you die, it doesn't count, so I never used that run.

And on a level like this it's kinda hard to do it shotless, because the marines are fighting outside and inside of Hotel Zanzibar as well, killing a few enemies as well.

Tonight I'm going to finish the campaign and then it's finally time for more exploring and tricking and hopefuly some speedruns and such :P
ShadowDancer
Old Hand

Previous

Return to Halo 2 Discussion- BEWARE SPOILERS!