Change font size  

New Trick

Post any and ALL Halo 2 trick discussion here.

Moderators: el-sphinxinator, Dark Helmet, FrogBlast, goatrope

New Trick

Postby Triggahappy » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:24 am

When Halo 2 came out on the next day which I think was nov. 10 I found a way to float in mid air. :D
And still to this piont I don't think anybody has found this out :)

To get MC to float in mid air Chose hoglong or longhog what ever the name is. Then go to that one part by the 2 hogs 2 soda machines By the ocean and the bus. Its in a corner. Go inside there should be a big circular or octoganal hole a door and a ramp that leads up to the shotgun. Go in about the center of the hole You should see a door infront of you with the ramp to your left soda machines behind you.

Jump and meela at THE EXACT TIME. Then when you land, AS SOON AS you land jump/wack at the exact time again. Do this a few times until you don't land but you get stuck in mid air. You can squat but not move or else you will fall. If something hits you like another person you will fall also.

I found this out because i though when you jump wack you seem to jump higher so i shot on the wallat the peak of my nownaml jump then did the jump wack thing then after a fiew trys my guy was hovering.

This Works on almost all the other multiplayer levels!!
Triggahappy
Greenhorne

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:27 am

It is just a glitch that comes from jumping alot of times, i done it before
Agamemnon
Greenhorne

New Trick

Postby Triggahappy » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:30 am

Funny Story when you play sistem link if your floating on the other TV it dosn,t seem that your floating But when you shoot on the other TV your guys rocket comes above MC. Perfect when they try to shoot you but they keep on missing perfect 4 CTF and TDM. :D
Triggahappy
Greenhorne

Return to Halo 2 Discussion- BEWARE SPOILERS!